PDA

View Full Version : fraction top three get rewards

rarry13
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
after reading that the top three fractions get rewards and then the top three players and contributors of each fraction get rewards. well i know i am not going to be in the top three of our fraction so why should i pump loads of money in to help the strong get stronger. If it is set up as a team effort to win a battle and build up the fractions fortifications then shouldn't everyone be rewarded?

Sandukan
01-06-2013, 01:03 PM
If I read it right then everyone in the faction gets a reward. In ADDITION the top three contributors of those factions get an extra reward. Maybe it is to get everyone in the faction to play hard and not just rely on a few members.

I could be wrong in all of this. Gree can be very critic.

dthfrmabv
01-06-2013, 01:07 PM
A fraction of a fraction becomes a fraction and will never be whole again!

Warfiend
01-06-2013, 01:18 PM
It's setup to mimic the successful corporate America model, where the guys at the bottom do all the tedious thankless work for a pat on the back until they're let go for a more cost effective replacement, while the guys at the top reap all of the benefits and enjoy immense job security which they need because Porsche payments aren't cheap and we can't have them going around Porcheless, stuck diving toyotas and Fords like a bunch of commoners.

This is how you can tell management had too much input into the design of the game.

All joking aside, it's a good idea to wait for clarification on what the prize structure actually is. The top three stuff may have been in reference to prizes above and beyond the other faction awards. It's not at all clear at this point.

Agent Orange
01-06-2013, 01:31 PM
A fraction of a fraction becomes a fraction and will never be whole again!

Actually a fraction of a faction becomes a defraction unless that fraction of a faction is not an entire faction.

Agent Orange
01-06-2013, 01:33 PM
All kidding aside though, perhaps they could clarify this as it was my understanding when this event was initially launched that all members of a faction would get the prize if that faction won. Though it will stimulate some competition within a faction I think that in the long haul it would be a huge mistake since this is the first time we have actually had an element of the game that stimulates team work.

Actually there are a lot of other mistakes in the FAQ's so perhaps we could get some clarification soon.

albeezy
01-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Solution: leave your faction, create a new one, and contribute $1 to it! You are now one of the top 3 contributors to a faction. Enjoy your prize!

Please realize how dumb this idea is Gree. And don't leave your factions people. I was just kidding.

King little fruit fly
01-06-2013, 05:57 PM
I think the 3 leaders of the each faction deserve a faction leader prize for managing the faction anyway.

Thunder Child
01-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Cracks....

Wide as can be
And for all to see
Even those sailing the sea?

Doing a PJ
To have my say

iamnasty
01-06-2013, 06:45 PM
I think the 3 leaders of the each faction deserve a faction leader prize for managing the faction anyway.
form yourself a 3 members faction, then all will be winners without any bad feeling !!!, lol

cheers :D

double dan
01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
All I can say is Gree better get it right, if they want people to stay interested in the WD events after the Battle for Brazil. WD could go on for a long time with all the different countries out there, but if it's run like doo-doo, like it has been so far, I don't expect people to participate after Brazil event is over. Especially if the awards aren't giving out fairly and equally.

-DD

iamnasty
01-06-2013, 07:36 PM
All I can say is Gree better get it right, if they want people to stay interested in the WD events after the Battle for Brazil. WD could go on for a long time with all the different countries out there, but if it's run like doo-doo, like it has been so far, I don't expect people to participate after Brazil event is over. Especially if the awards aren't giving out fairly and equally.

-DD

GREEd = Fair ???? get real !!!!

cheers

Tournai
01-07-2013, 03:38 AM
I am the leader of " The Dutch Fighters " faction.

When they really do this, I will pull my second account out of my faction. Create indeed a new one, put some money in it, and then, go back to my old faction after I earned the top 3 price.

Because i am the leader it will be no problem to do this.

Solution: leave your faction, create a new one, and contribute $1 to it! You are now one of the top 3 contributors to a faction. Enjoy your prize!

Please realize how dumb this idea is Gree. And don't leave your factions people. I was just kidding.

Tournai
01-07-2013, 03:45 AM
BTW, they will close this simple action, with the fact that youre factions needs to be more then 30 days old I think.

So if they are smart, they will close this, because else the whole game will be corrupted with new factions, just to earn those top 3 prices.

I am the leader of " The Dutch Fighters " faction.

When they really do this, I will pull my second account out of my faction. Create indeed a new one, put some money in it, and then, go back to my old faction after I earned the top 3 price.

Because i am the leader it will be no problem to do this.

Force10JC
01-07-2013, 06:15 AM
My top 3 fractions are 5/8, 3/4, and 33/64. What'd I win?

Sandukan
01-07-2013, 08:46 AM
My top 3 fractions are 5/8, 3/4, and 33/64. What'd I win?
You win 3/8, 1/4 and 31/64
Congratulations you are now the whole trinity!!!!!!

BigBassTurd
01-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Ahh do people even read the original post? It says the top 3 factions, not top 3 in your measly faction! LOL whoever thinks they are in the top 3, but a chosen few, are delusional and will be sadly surprised in Brazil.

BigBassTurd
01-07-2013, 10:36 AM
As far as the top three players getting an extra reward. They deserve it. Do you think a private should get payed the same as a 5 star general who has served 30 years? Nope. Just like the share holders actually own a company and reap the benefits not the janitors.

albeezy
01-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I just wish people would stop saying fraction instead of FACTION!

BigBassTurd
01-07-2013, 11:01 AM
But I feel like a fraction of a faction. My faction is haunted big time!

Poopenshire
01-07-2013, 11:28 AM
What you all should be asking and saying is what will Gree do about the hackers. How many factions are feeding off of members who are cheating and hacking and what happens to the funds and bonus' that were bought with that money. I know for a fact of atleast 2 factions in the top 25 of the last PVP had atleast 2 hackers feeding Billions per day into the faction. Those accounts have since been banned but their funds still reside with the faction and ill gotten bonuses still stand to this day. now tell me, what does it matter when Gree cannot and does not compensate for that?????

Tuke
01-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Its not theyr fault they had hackers. Besides Gree is treating large group off players quite bad so gree is asking for it. But this is only my oppinion:)

Poopenshire
01-07-2013, 12:04 PM
So look to the left while the right hand give billions upon billions? sorry ignorance is not excuse. I say gree not only dump all the illicit cash but remove the bonuses bought with it. If you cannot vette those joining your faction then be prepared for some consequences. I find it hard to believe that anyone seeing billions coming in and not questioning it.

Tuke
01-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Your right about ignoring not being excuse. I think its more that people dont care... Not all has all that real money to pour in to this game. And i pet not single android user want to spend money to this game.

Poopenshire
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
i agree, as my android game is still absent from the factions. Its a shame as my android game could only get stronger, and it does feel left out.

Idiokus
01-07-2013, 03:47 PM
I strongly agree with Poopenshire point ...as to the funds given to factions by hacker members this should be remove. No faction should benefit from cheating methods plainly, not fair play!! Good day to all:-)