PDA

View Full Version : Strange level ups

Ourpalace
01-06-2013, 09:38 AM
My recent level ups are very strange. It might be a bug.

I have my energy bar no change but XP bar almost full after a level up. the next level up seems normal.

As a consequence, I will have two level ups each time.

Poopenshire
01-06-2013, 09:48 AM
I have the same issue for 2 weeks now including disappearing XP. I have a tickeet in with support, its a known bug they are working on. I would suggest submitting a ticket just in case.

HGF69
01-06-2013, 09:50 AM
You sure you're gaining 6 points not 3? I think if you close it you lose them but it sorts itself eventually.

Q Raider
01-06-2013, 12:16 PM
In PVE The game has been adding XP at the start of the attack sequence and also at the end. If you watch for a bit it eventually corrects itself and the XP gain ends up being correct.

You will also notice that if it is a money hit then the amount earned goes up at the beginning of the attack sequence.

The oddity you are seeing on the level up occurs when TheXP goes into the next level with the double add, which triggers the Level up splash screen but then the phantom XP drops off putting you under the next level XP and so the energy and health refills do not operate. When you do the next attack then the XP genuinely goes over the new level requirement and the energy and health regenerate.