PDA

View Full Version : Reporting Hackers/Cheaters

TZora
01-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by CJ45:

When you find a cheater/hacker in the game, leave a comment on his/her wall "nice hood" or anything relevant. This helps in tracking the cheater.

-Use the in-game contact if at all possible, do not send an email directly to the support email address. When you use the email rather than the in-game, your resolution time may be longer because those come in completely unsorted and don't have the info we usually need to resolve the issue or answer the question.

Start your game and then goto MENU > More > Help > Contact Support

Now begin reporting the cheater by logging all of the relevant information. Also mention the comment you left on the cheater's wall. If you put the word "cheater" or "hacker" into the body of the ticket, it shows up in a special view on our side. A very large portion of our support staff's overall time is spent investigating those.

Hope this information helps in reporting cheaters/hackers effectively.

If I'm missing on any information, please help me add to this post. Hope we all begin using the in-game ticketing system effectively so that we can kick out all of the hackers that are ruining the game ...

Jian Carlo
01-05-2013, 08:01 AM
The post on their wall is something I never done so that is good advise if it help them sort things out quicker

Auxilium
01-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Nice info! Good to let everyone know.

sister morphine
01-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Yup, probably the most useful info you can provide (especially with common names like Alex) is the player code

Indian bong
01-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Pretty useful . . Need to check the efficiency now . . Thnx Tzora . .

TZora
01-05-2013, 08:57 AM
CJ mentioned in one of the posts that it is easier for them to locate hackers/cheaters by running a query on the in-game comments .. i guess leaving something "unique" in your comment on cheater's wall will make it even more easier ..

TonySpaghetti
01-05-2013, 08:59 AM
CJ mentioned in one of the posts that it is easier for them to locate hackers/cheaters by running a query on the in-game comments .. i guess leaving something "unique" in your comment on cheater's wall will make it even more easier ..

Boda style! :)

(CK) EL
01-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Boda style! :)

not "that" unique because it might be u who will be banned lol

TZora
01-05-2013, 09:02 AM
lol what? u talking about the indian boda?

(CK) EL
01-05-2013, 09:08 AM
lol what? u talking about the indian boda?

yes miss Zora, this is the one and only Boda the indian. His comments are like reading comics of "batman and robin"

" 10-0 , bam, boum, tsap, slap, ponk"

TZora
01-05-2013, 09:14 AM
yea, that should help ... umm depends ... if he is leaving those comical kicks and punches on hundreds of walls .. then what :)

TZora
01-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Pretty useful . . Need to check the efficiency now . . Thnx Tzora . .
give a try, may work like a charm .. who knows :)

i don't see too many people complaining, so may be GREE has already taken care of Agent Smith and alike lol