PDA

View Full Version : Christmas PvP item

Coladonato
01-05-2013, 05:02 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the 700 wins prize? Just realized I don't think I have it and I know I did the 700 wins.

isshi
01-05-2013, 05:16 AM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/6968efed5693868c15e1fffb8f3dcbc6_zps520ea28a.jpg

Holiday assassinator

Coladonato
01-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Yep, don't have it! Damn, now I have to contact nosupport! Thanks isshi!

NTM
01-05-2013, 11:56 PM
i have contact support 5 times and no items.... they don't answer at mail anymore i think...

i got on android the item but not on Ios.. they scamed me ://

Joeycool
01-06-2013, 09:29 AM
I won well over 700 fights.

I contacted support saying that I had won over 700 fights and had not received the holiday assassinator. I got a standard response from them, that really didnt reflect the question that basically said "everyone who won over 700 fights got the prize. Thanks for taking part"

Aka - We are not even going to bother looking into your query. We are not going to even check if you won over 700. It is not possible that we made an error and missed you out. (Its not like we ever make mistakes giving out prizes) We couldn't care enough to even send you a personalised answer to your query so are going to try and make you go away by copy and pasting an answer to you. The same one that we send to everyone who asks a question about the holiday assassinator, no matter what their actual question was.

Then after that what we will do is send you an email asking how we did in our response to you.

isshi
01-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Got christmas item finally, butt still waiting for the top 25 time rewards from the bay city war...

Taking them so so long, can't understand that! :mad:

well i finally got mine after 2 weeks plus.. but i also see other people have the bay city items where they were not even in the top 25. what can one say!!!!

DenZ1
01-07-2013, 01:30 PM
well i finally got mine after 2 weeks plus.. but i also see other people have the bay city items where they were not even in the top 25. what can one say!!!!
I noticed that as well. Can't tell for sure who it was....

NTM
01-08-2013, 07:29 AM
well after many mail this the answer i got :

J, Jan 07 16:41 (PST):
Hey,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I was unable to locate your player ID# on the final winner's list. All related items are now unavailable. Items which were earned event rewards were automatically added to your inventory. Thank you for your enthusiasm and we look forward to your participation in our future events.

Regards,

J

anyway i have 2 account and i start with screen the pvp event for the 2 account.

i got on my Main Android no problem.

i don't got on Ios and i do more 700 pvp... i start at 3926 and finish at 3800 + ..............

that the second time they don't gave me the item for a pvp event.. not normal..

tips : i spend money on android many, but not on Iphone.... anyway bored...i have stop to buy gold at last event pvp for this.. but look at... same again...