PDA

View Full Version : Buildings Disappear on Android?

Bala82
01-05-2013, 12:47 AM
I was waiting for most of the bugs to get fixed on this game before i started playing i just build a war factory and building has disappeared?.

When i tried build oil money building it also disappear ?

So how can you play if you can't see buildings?

Tuke
01-05-2013, 01:34 AM
I was waiting for most of the bugs to get fixed on this game before i started playing i just build a war factory and building has disappeared?.

When i tried build oil money building it also disappear ?

So how can you play if you can't see buildings?

Common problem, just reboot your device, it should help.

ladyfizz27
01-05-2013, 01:44 AM
I have this problem too. Like Tuke says, turn your device off and back on and they should be back

Bala82
01-05-2013, 01:45 AM
Would i have to do this every single time ?

It didn't work with Armour it still missing ?

Tuke
01-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Yes, my record is 10 times a day...

Be patient, if it dont work on first try, try and try again, then wait, wait, wait and try again. If after that you can contact support but dont espect quick answer from there.

Bala82
01-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Yeah well most of my building appear it just Armour i am unable to see it or collect cash.

I really need to stop levelling up but every time i build a building i keep getting experience.

Tuke
01-05-2013, 03:07 AM
Yeah well most of my building appear it just Armour i am unable to see it or collect cash.

I really need to stop levelling up but every time i build a building i keep getting experience.

At start its quite dificult not to lvl up, but after lvl 15 its get lot easier to keep your lvl standing:).

soulnmysole
01-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Happens to me every single time I play.

Best way to get them to reappear is to Force Stop the application. When you start it back up, they should be back.

Bala82
01-05-2013, 03:29 AM
Happens to me every single time I play.

Best way to get them to reappear is to Force Stop the application. When you start it back up, they should be back.

Doesn't work i force close the apps a few times.

andy_xyz2004
01-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Doesn't work i force close the apps a few times.

Try to re-install and install and restart your device until it works.

Bala82
01-05-2013, 05:03 AM
Well i figured out the problem my SD card was full so i deleted a few music files and building came back . These game are hell on my SD card every week i deleted something whenever there new update in either crime city or this.