PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to bring back the PEOPLECOTT?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-04-2013, 11:04 PM
The peoplecott was a smashing success.

Yet, I fear things have once again soured on the MW plantation.

Sure, a certain "criminal fellow" was sent packing, and a little more freedom and flexibility are shown on the forum.

Sadly, gameplay was never improved, prices were NOT lowered, and hackers are more prevalent than ever.

So, it begs the question, is it time to bring back the PEOPLECOTT?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-05-2013, 02:53 AM
General?

I ain't no general.

I'm just an ex-con, did a bit for a couple rather disturbing things.

I'm better now that I take lithium.

You bash anything you want, because I ain't no pirate neither.

This is all make believe.

Now, go play with your dollies and have a tea party for Cinderella and Polly Pony.

I vote for you to jump off of a bridge. You have to have bull $&@& coming out of your ears at an overwhelming rate at this point! You post things about "humility" and "being a genius" within a few hours of each other. You and some of your brethren/kids/multiple personalities abuse a certain glitch HUNDREDS of times each today (that requires gold), and then you post this?Do us all a favor and just leave the game. At the very least you could leave the forums. This place used to be an informative and enjoyable place until General Douche showed up. Oh, and how about you prove that you are really a "General" and post some pics of yourself in your dress blues, because no one here actually believes you.

Dutchie
01-05-2013, 02:54 AM
I vote for you to jump off of a bridge.

You have to have bull $&@& coming out of your ears at an overwhelming rate at this point! You post things about "humility" and "being a genius" within a few hours of each other.

You and some of your brethren/kids/multiple personalities abuse a certain glitch HUNDREDS of times each today (that requires gold), and then you post this?

Do us all a favor and just leave the game. At the very least you could leave the forums. This place used to be an informative and enjoyable place until General Douche showed up.

Oh, and how about you prove that you are really a "General" and post some pics of yourself in your dress blues, because no one here actually believes you.

Best post of 2013! Well said and Happy New Year!

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-05-2013, 02:57 AM

Why don't you go "play" with your make believe pal, pirate basher?

The game sucks, this forum reeks, and you, well, you just -:-:-:.

Dutchie
01-05-2013, 03:00 AM
Yawn... zzzzzzzz

Fl@sh
01-05-2013, 03:51 AM
I never stopped my peoplecott. They released a new feature in that time, with just as many bugs and glitches. I used to spend 2k to 5k a month, but stopped that in September, long before the peoplecott. I was peoplecotting before peoplecotting was cool.

The one positive was a new building, and I will spend a little pocket change to have a couple of digits placed on it.

I am also not a coward, like somebody that feels the need to create an anonymous user name for fear of fake avatars throwing a party at my fake base. I can tell you, PJ, that creating a bunch of threads about being in a peoplecott, while effective with GREE, caused a huge backlash from the players. I know, they don't know that you really don't care what they think. They don't get that it is for everybody. They don't get that lowering the price of gold to $10 for 1500 gold could cause a more balanced game. We can only take so many of our gold trinkets to battle, the same trinkets that they too could acquire for 1/10th the cost of us.

I must admit, the faction addition has breathed a little life into my game. As you know, I was ready to dissappear forever. We all know that one team of gold spenders will win. We all know that one team of (cough)"gold" spenders will make it a little interesting. We all know that a team of "a" gold spender will sneak up there, too. Then there's the rest of us, just chugging along like the little engine that could.

iamnasty
01-05-2013, 07:19 AM

Wow wow wow, another prick !!! It takes 2 to tango and I can see you've found your partner !!!

Cheers

SuperSonic Chimp
01-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Are any of your adults? :-x

King little fruit fly
01-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Yeah, how can any of you take the annoying faction/newsfeed siren every 3 seconds anymore?? I have to mute and play ths stupid game in total silent lately. It is like watching the black and white movie without the sound. :mad:

And I assure you that our last 2 month peoplecott did work, first it caused greedy to miss the quarter number, and second, it costed ccmark's job. :p

Dutchie
01-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Wow wow wow, another prick !!! It takes 2 to tango and I can see you've found your partner !!!

Cheers

CGAF

Cheers

Agent Orange
01-05-2013, 09:23 AM
You sure do use purty colours PJ.

Ryans67
01-05-2013, 09:53 AM
I must say, at least PJ only has 15 wolverine tanks. I remember a group of folks crucifying a member for similar actions, yet I peer through their inventory and a miracle has occurred!

Sugarymama
01-05-2013, 10:45 AM

I never got a chance to comment on the post. It's gone. What happened to it??

Hero of Time
01-05-2013, 10:48 AM

User probably got banned.

Sugarymama
01-05-2013, 10:52 AM
User probably got banned.

For what? It was the person's first post. There wasn't anything offensive in it..

Fl@sh
01-05-2013, 11:06 AM
They were too mich of a coward to keep it up.

Sugarymama
01-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Damn, that's too bad. He actually sounded somewhat articulate..

King little fruit fly
01-05-2013, 05:35 PM

the dude created a new account to bash PJ, so Gree banned the dude. It used to be just for 1 week ban for that kind of behavior, now it is forever and the post is removed too. :mad: The forum is fast becoming a North Korean camp to suppress your creativity. No wonder you don't see another funny genius like jeffrey anymore.

I support the boycott/girlcott/peoplecott anytime.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-05-2013, 05:49 PM
the dude created a new account to bash PJ, so Gree banned the dude. It used to be just for 1 week ban for that kind of behavior, now it is forever and the post is removed too. :mad: The forum is fast becoming a North Korean camp to suppress your creativity. No wonder you don't see another funny genius like jeffrey anymore.

Maybe we might see a JJ Jr.???

JJ Hr. could be almost like Jeffery, but no one could ever be Jeffery.

Jeffery is a legend on the forum, like Pirate Enforcer in the game.

Jeffery was the man here, and his son JJ Jr. could be almost as good.

King little fruit fly
01-05-2013, 06:09 PM
PJ, thanks for giving jeffrey the due, but no can repeat his acts, and Pirate Enforcer is just too big of a shoe to fill for anyone. :D

Hero of Time
01-05-2013, 08:04 PM
The forum is fast becoming a North Korean camp to suppress your creativity.

lol.......

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-06-2013, 08:23 AM
I see this option is favored by many.

Hero of Time
01-06-2013, 10:19 AM
It is also unfavored by slightly less.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-06-2013, 06:22 PM
As soon as the WD event ends, I declare my intention to PEOPLECOTT!

Hero of Time
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
As soon as the WD event ends, I declare my intention to PEOPLECOTT!

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/9/3/idontgivea128649526443482316.jpg

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-06-2013, 07:40 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/9/3/idontgivea128649526443482316.jpg

Thanks pal.

Thanks ever so much.

dj maj
01-06-2013, 08:29 PM
in favour but after WD

Forty9
01-07-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm just an ex-con, did a bit for a couple rather disturbing things.

You got caught fisting a dogs arse?.

albeezy
01-07-2013, 08:57 AM
I thought the people cott was just another pirate joke played on the masses here at the forums? hmmmm I need to rethink my strategy as I have been operating under a different understanding of the game? Previously I thought when people said they were boycotting they were secretly playing more than ever and when the boycotts ended they were playing twice that amount? At least that is what my newsfeed indicated...

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-07-2013, 08:58 AM
You got caught fisting a dogs arse?.

Thanks, pal.

We must ensure the EVIDENCE is preserved, your pal, Columbo.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-07-2013, 08:59 AM
I thought the people cott was just another pirate joke played on the masses here at the forums? hmmmm I need to rethink my strategy as I have been operating under a different understanding of the game? Previously I thought when people said they were boycotting they were secretly playing more than ever and when the boycotts ended they were playing twice that amount? At least that is what my newsfeed indicated...

Don't over think things, its just a simple, broken, useless NOTHING SCAME!

Don't give those imaginary pirates too much credit.

This is all make believe.

Mad
01-07-2013, 09:24 AM
I remember there was a thread a while back on one of the auction events. One guy posted that he had spent $2,500 trying to win the event and was complaining. It seemed that this was a lot of money for him.

I posted in response to his comment, you realize this is just a game don't you.

It is a game, entertainment.

If people want to spend hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars on this game, that's fine. But in my opinion they are nuts to do so. But to each his own. Just don't complain when you feel like you are not getting value for your money.

Here is a secret for you guys. Even if all the bugs were worked out and there were no hackers and every boost worked perfectly anyone who spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on this game is getting ripped off.

I will spend a few bucks here and there, as I have done in the past purchasing software games. It's entertainment. I enjoy playing it. But it is just a game.....

dads
01-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Heres my dilmia. Most off the pps boycotting had allreay got gold buildings & units.
stoping when they did wasn't going to have that big a impact on there base as said they allready had all the gold buildings & all that was left to spend money on was events.
I did stop buying & then restarted. I need a really good kick up the pants as I know I am wasting money as I will never compete with the likes of ferr & such as they spent bucket loads before they stopped.

Not fully posted what I mean but it's easy to get the jist.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-07-2013, 10:48 AM
I would simply say these three things.

If you spent a million dollars on this game, stop.

If you spent $5 on this game, stop.

If you have spent NOTHING on this game, don't start.

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
1ear agree! 1ear stop while still got 1 ear left!

CharlesBronson
01-07-2013, 11:13 AM
When the biggest spenders in the game (a la Pirate United Nation members) say stop spending, I would suggest it is a good time to start spending.

The tale of the tape never lies!
I have seen the results with my own two eyes!
Open your eyes to the tactics of PUN!
When you do the victory has been WON!

Force10JC
01-07-2013, 11:13 AM
It won't matter unless you get a significant number of high gold buying players to do it.

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 11:50 AM
When the biggest spenders in the game (a la Pirate United Nation members) say stop spending, I would suggest it is a good time to start spending.

The tale of the tape never lies!
I have seen the results with my own two eyes!
Open your eyes to the tactics of PUN!
When you do the victory has been WON!

Charles Bronson? Please...take some one else's name and pretend that you are a tough guy.
(he was just an actor...not a tough guy)...nice to know that Funzio/Gree still have shills in the
game...we have found most of them...I just hope that mug shot isn't you...would give you my
opinion on the matter but I like 1earEddie and do not want to replace him after ban #12!

CharlesBronson
01-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Charles Bronson? Please...take some one else's name and pretend that you are a tough guy.
(he was just an actor...not a tough guy)...nice to know that Funzio/Gree still have shills in the
game...we have found most of them...I just hope that mug shot isn't you...would give you my
opinion on the matter but I like 1earEddie and do not want to replace him after ban #12!

Your opinion doesnt matter 1ear, just like my opinion doesnt matter. Someone says boycott and I say buy. Some say camp, you say whack. It's all just an opinion. As for the avatar, it is not me. Also, who says the charlesbronson forum name is a tribute to the actor. There are others by this name in the world. 1ear no care. he no read or research. he just whack and whack again and whack some more. 1ear clueless as to what I say. 1ear no need to care what charlesbronson say.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-07-2013, 12:14 PM
You are all free to do whatever you wish to do, within Gree's very liberal terms of service.

Sure, go ahead and ignore me, why not?

Pirates, what pirates?

There are no pirates playing this game, that I know about.

There is a group, I have been told, that pretend to be pirates.

That is somewhat delusional, or it could be "make believe".

BigD@wg
01-07-2013, 12:20 PM
You are all free to do whatever you wish to do, within Gree's very liberal terms of service.

Sure, go ahead and ignore me, why not?

Pirates, what pirates?

There are no pirates playing this game, that I know about.

There is a group, I have been told, that pretend to be pirates.

That is somewhat delusional, or it could be "make believe".

After statement like this, isn't 1ear supposed to reply with an Arghh, arghh, arghh :)

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Your opinion doesnt matter 1ear, just like my opinion doesnt matter. Someone says boycott and I say buy. Some say camp, you say whack. It's all just an opinion. As for the avatar, it is not me. Also, who says the charlesbronson forum name is a tribute to the actor. There are others by this name in the world. 1ear no care. he no read or research. he just whack and whack again and whack some more. 1ear clueless as to what I say. 1ear no need to care what charlesbronson say.

Could not have said it better me self!

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Big Dawg....arrrrrrrrgh!

Jhenry02
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Fyi 1eareddie,
The real Charles Bronson, Dennis Buchinsky, was an aerial gunner in World War 2. He also was honored with a Purple Heart. I think that qualifies as a tough guy.

I know that was a bit off topic. But give the real man his due.

-J

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Thanks jhenry...I didn't know...all the more reason not to impersonate a
great man.

BigBassTurd
01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Thats henry Rollins in bronson's avatar. Wow didn't you guys watch headbangers ball on MTV! LOL

1earEddie
01-07-2013, 01:12 PM
nevvvvver heard of him...1ear is busy with more important matters..what matters?
whacking everybody that he can possibly WHACK!

BigBassTurd
01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
nevvvvver heard of him...1ear is busy with more important matters..what matters?
whacking everybody that he can possibly WHACK! um i would word that differently!

Matt Thornton
01-07-2013, 02:27 PM
If threads had flavors,this one would be " Bitter Almond ".

King little fruit fly
01-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Let's do this peoplecott after WD, okay!

Arizona
01-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Fyi 1eareddie,
The real Charles Bronson, Dennis Buchinsky, was an aerial gunner in World War 2. He also was honored with a Purple Heart. I think that qualifies as a tough guy.

I know that was a bit off topic. But give the real man his due.

-J
I and a bunch of my mates went to an all night screening of Bronson movies when I was at Uni in Plymouth. All night screenings is something everyone has to do sometime in their lives. I had no idea Plymouth was such a boring place till I saw the cinema was packed.