PDA

View Full Version : You Are Important, You Are In Control. See The Light...

Jacko99
01-04-2013, 07:11 PM
... Join "The Darkness".

Stop for a minute and think... If you intend on playing MW over the long-term, you will want to be in a Faction that will treat its members with respect. A Faction that supports all members to grow strong. A Faction with a REAL sense of team-spirit and where a sense of accomplishment is felt by all. If you can demonstrate that you are a team-player, you will be a member for life.

All we ask for in return is that you be an active and regular player, with good stats for your level and most importantly, be a team-oriented player with a desire to succeed.

It is inevitable that "The Darkness" will succeed; in time, we will have one of the most cohesive and focused teams around and we want you to share in the glory. This will not happen in the short-term, great things take time and patience to build, now is your chance to join and set the foundations with us...

if you are interested in joining, send me a PM for a chat and hopefully you will become a valuable and valued member of the team.

See signature for details.
Paul (Baphomet)

King little fruit fly
01-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Did you guys get the faction raider, how did you finish last faction event?

I am not strong enough to go to battle with you daily now and I don't want to level up too fast since I want to get as many indestructible boss event units as I can before I hit level 150, but I can donate up to 2 million fake cash to the faction daily and I can hit the sub 50k targets for the faction. Do I qualify?

Jacko99
01-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi king little fruit fly. Love the name.

Barely started the faction when the last pvp event took place and didn't even know it was on... So, no, we didn't get the unit or place in the top 250. To be honest, even if we had known I doubt we would have got in the top 250. Like I said it will take time for us to become great as we are taking time to set solid foundations... Short-term, we will barely appear on the radar, long-term, well, that's a different matter!

Surely you're already in a faction? I've been following the forum for 6 months and you are one of the luminaries!

Take care
Paul.

King little fruit fly
01-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Paul, thanks, I have so many friends named Paul. :)

I try to have fun here and bring some good laughs for everyone. My bud jeffrey is even funnier than me, too bad, he was banned by CCMark during the black October. I can imitate him, but I don't want the ban hammer hits me.

Jhoemel
01-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Will you accept my llp even if it cant contribute yet?

Jacko99
01-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Hi Jhoemel,

You are in team Alpha with your HLP. This could create a conflict of interest at some point. Thanks for responding though and I'm honoured that you considered joining our fledgling faction.

Paul.

HGF69
01-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Join us we were top 60! High jacked sorry

manbeast
01-04-2013, 11:42 PM
According to CJ's newest post, World Domination prizes will be awarded to top 3 factions. We are top 3 join us! Haha double hi jacked. No disrespect jacko! Really like the vibe you have in here

Jhoemel
01-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Hi Jhoemel,

You are in team Alpha with your HLP. This could create a conflict of interest at some point. Thanks for responding though and I'm honoured that you considered joining our fledgling faction.

Paul.

I see and thanks, i really like your attitude man. Keep it up and i hope your faction becomes successful too :)

Jacko99
01-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Cheers guys for the positive comments.

Jacko99
01-10-2013, 04:38 PM
We have removed our 11 ghost members and are actively recruiting. Check the updated stats on the signature. You will only be required to pay a minimum of 2M and 2bricks per day. These spaces will go quickly, so if you are strong and play daily and want to belong to a mighty faction, now is your only chance!

Dry
01-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Do you except Jews and Spanish ?

Poopenshire
01-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Joining a top faction is very important. I would consider the leadership the key to the teams sucess. Please look past boosts and to those intangibles that you want in leadership. I dont believe i have run across members of your faction which is probably good. I wish you luck.

Jacko99
01-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Thanks poop, agree leadership is key. Our team are up and comers and have a great attitude. We have regular faction newsletters. We are international and so support round the clock battles, we are multi-lingual, all members are treated with respect... I would not give this team up for the world... Our team members, in time, will be individually very strong and so too will our faction...

Note to those without a faction: Get in now while you can. You are the future of this game...

amir1974
01-11-2013, 08:46 AM
hi Jacko99,
do u accept a lvl 50 still fighting to get good stats and IPh ?
my attck is 21k+
defense 22k+
iph 153k+
tell me if interested

Jacko99
01-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi amir, we need a couple of lower-end recruits... :-) So, send a request using the faction Id. Thanks.

amir1974
01-11-2013, 09:53 AM
i just sent a request , accept plz

amir1974
01-11-2013, 09:57 AM
my id in game is Amir2

Jacko99
01-15-2013, 04:52 AM
Great job to all members of the darkness for achieving top 40 and with only 13 participating members!

New recruits - send requests now!