PDA

View Full Version : Casualty % UP AGAIN?

ucantwin1
01-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Just Great!! Been trying to find crates through PvP and have lost several Aircraft carriers and high valor units against players I've easily beaten before. I know I'm supposed to lose one every now and again, but I lost 3 Aircraft carriers in less than 12 fights!!????

Going to have to hold off on PvP for a few days and try again later or until this is fixed!!

BigD@wg
01-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Actually, mine is the exact opposite. I used to do lots of PVP and always lost tons of units. Then I became a camper and hadn't really done any PVP for months. Last night I went through ton of rivals to get crates and not one single unit lost.

I think I'm starting to believe in flying pigs and fairies (sorry different thread, but thx PJ. Lol). What I mean is I'm starting to truly wonder if my Ops Jet Pilot, Monster Hunter, and Black Shark Heli do work after all. Maybe it has something to do with only hitting targets a 1/4 of my strength or less but who knows... Maybe the invisible boost trinkets do work.

Ryans67
01-04-2013, 12:31 PM
I noticed that also. If I raid, I don't lose units, but the crate glitch empties my crates. Instead, I'll attack to find crates, and then lose 1,000 or so in valor units to find a couple crates. These are just regular folks dropping 60-80 bp's.

What makes it worse, is you open the crate and get 500 valor. lol. Half of what you lost finding the thing!

nic4msu
01-04-2013, 12:35 PM
I noticed it's up both in PvP and in missions. In PvP it's still infrequent but increased from what I usually see, and the units I'm losing in PvP are among the highest value, lowest casualty rate in the game (with the losses occurring in raids on much weaker players).

Where I've really seen the difference, though, is PvE. I've been farming the same unit for weeks, but today my casualty is substantially higher, despite upgrading my hospital yesterday! I upgraded because I noticed casualty start to increase a bit, but today it's out of control!

SuperSonic Chimp
01-04-2013, 12:48 PM
I must admit, I'm pretty lucky. I RARELY lose units other than Super Hornets...which I have to to expect. But to this day I have not lost a single aircraft carrier. Stealth Bomber on the other hand, I wised up that and stopped buying them along time ago. They die faster than semen left on the couch. But, when I add my allies say over 60, I lose the PVP loot 50% of the time. So I only add allies now for the Boss events and drop em back down to where my super hornets are my weakest units. I lose a super hornet once every 20-25 attacks avg.

MaximumFun
01-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Ahh, so that's why Grandma had those plastic furniture covers!

manbeast
01-04-2013, 01:09 PM
I've had 50 aircraft carriers for over a month now. Did an attack just now against someone with 6k defense, 320 total units, and I lost my first ever aircraft carrier!! I usually don't lose any units against these type of oppentents! ESP not aircraft carriers

KizbotBro
01-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Im experiencing the same here, I was trying to participate in the box event, but doing so is just too damaging and costly with results that will not be worth it. Im attacking people with stats 1/5 or 1/6 of my own, instead of loosing pathetic little men with high death rate Im losing expensive ships with low death rates. Almost 1 maybe 2 in every fight.

Im literally dumb founded by the fighting mechanics of this game!

manbeast
01-04-2013, 03:15 PM
just lost 2 super hornets and an expert attack drone during 1 attack.. on someone with 4% of my stats

BigD@wg
01-04-2013, 03:33 PM
just lost 2 super hornets and an expert attack drone during 1 attack.. on someone with 4% of my stats

Ouch! That sux!

SuperSonic Chimp
01-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Im keeping my mouth shut here on out....just lost 3 aircraft carriers, 4 super hornets, and my last stealth bomber all within 15 attacks. lost a super hornet and an aircraft carrier on the same damn attack...I didnt even know it was possible to lose two at the same time....and all I got was 52k for my troubles. *smh*

Aiden
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
I’ve noticed that as well…. pretty frustrating.

Aiden
01-04-2013, 04:39 PM
i stick to hitting targets 1/4 or less and 1/10th if i can get away with it, but as of today i’ve seen a serious increase in valuable units going out…. in all of my games (we wont talk about those issues here) lol…

SuperSonic Chimp
01-04-2013, 04:50 PM
i stick to hitting targets 1/4 or less and 1/10th if i can get away with it, but as of today i’ve seen a serious increase in valuable units going out…. in all of my games (we wont talk about those issues here) lol…

I used this theory until I lost an attack to someone where my attack was 900 points better than their defense. I just shrugged it off, attacked him again.....and lost again. Then I went on my 12 hit streak. I notice I get a lot of concrete that way too....the streak hits.

Kara T
01-04-2013, 06:10 PM
I lost a few valor units for the first time in awhile....something must be up.

King little fruit fly
01-04-2013, 06:13 PM

Nice, beastman, this will teach you a lesson not to mess with the little flies out there. :D

Jhoemel
01-05-2013, 12:15 AM
I feel that my cas rate has been lower

Q Raider
01-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Im keeping my mouth shut here on out....just lost 3 aircraft carriers, 4 super hornets, and my last stealth bomber all within 15 attacks. lost a super hornet and an aircraft carrier on the same damn attack...I didnt even know it was possible to lose two at the same time....and all I got was 52k for my troubles. *smh*

Only losing two at a time ..... You have led a sheltered MW life :-)

Aiden
01-05-2013, 03:10 AM
true statement…-3…..-4

Aiden
01-05-2013, 03:16 AM
I used this theory until I lost an attack to someone where my attack was 900 points better than their defense. I just shrugged it off, attacked him again.....and lost again. Then I went on my 12 hit streak. I notice I get a lot of concrete that way too....the streak hits.

900 points is a relative number… 20k vs 21k is going to give you a different result than 2k vs 1k, also if you’re not taking into account the potential of a country/building boost…. that might also be your problem (this decreases the margin you think you have over the other player)

But all basics aside, and temporary irritation, it seems to have calmed back down to “normal” but I think the rollercoaster expectation is the normal.

Finally, for those that like the big picture and things to be black and white, you’re not going to get that to a T with this game….or so has been my experience.

Idiokus
01-05-2013, 05:03 AM
Hey everybody...yup it's been like this forever for me! I lose valor and cash units to players that have 1/3 or 1/4 of my stats...now it's even worse. Losing units every hit very frustrating...bad enough i no longer have valor goals, so losing all this valor units that have low loss rates is doing my head in. I have units that reduce casualty but are they working? I think not...infirmary is a joke, stopped up grading it. It would be great if they looked into this and fix once and for all.

soulnmysole
01-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Initially when I looked in this thread I said to myself, "phew, glad I don't have that problem"... Well as of this morning, every other attack I am experiencing casualty loses. All high end cash and valor units.

It got so bad, it forced me to build a Infirmary to try and offset this huge increase in the casualty rate, Wow.

Ssne
01-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Same here. My high stat valor units are dropping like flies. Just lost elite ops heli and a EAD on one raid of an oil rig to a player with 1/5 of my stats. No defense buildings within range of the rig either. There is clearly a new glitch of some kind.

Poopenshire
01-05-2013, 07:57 AM
well they gave us in faction casualty reduction bonus, you didn't expect them to give us that and not take it back to keep up gold sales did you?

BigD@wg
01-05-2013, 08:00 AM
well they gave us in faction casualty reduction bonus, you didn't expect them to give us that and not take it back to keep up gold sales did you?

Not everyone is in a faction, maybe that's why I'm not experiencing the increased rate? Just a thought.

Procyon
01-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Yep. Suddenly I'm losing more units too. Especially when I successfully defend an attack.

nic4msu
01-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Today's significantly worse than yesterday, even. Simple raids or PvPs against easy opponents has resulted in 3 lost Brigand Lightnings and 1 Elite Water Cruiser today alone!!! Has Gree upped the casualty to try to force factions to max our casualty boosts? If so, I think the strategy will backfire. My ability to donate is predicated on my ability to raid - but not if it reduces my stats!

qq1972
01-06-2013, 02:09 PM
I am so glad I only lost 2 bio warfare and 2 mini sub for each attack. LOL:p

CJ54
01-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Nothing has changed, casualty-rate-wise.

BigD@wg
01-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Nothing has changed, casualty-rate-wise.

Can you provide some insight into how this phenomenon could possibly happen? Some people lose multiple units whether they attack strong or weak players. Some people lose units every time they are attacked even when they win the battle. Some people rarely lose any units while attacking or being attacked?

We just want to understand. Thanks.

Q Raider
01-06-2013, 10:56 PM
CCM answered this some time ago

....Apparently some people are just "very lucky"...

nic4msu
01-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Apparently many of us have suddenly become very "unlucky" all at once after weeks or months of consistently reliable results that matched our unit casualty rates. If nothing has changed, why are so many very low casualty units suddenly being lost in scenarios that typically do not result in losses of any units whatsoever - such as successful raids or PvP wins against MUCH lower stat players? This is atypical. If nothing was intentionally changed, Gree needs to look onto the very real likelihood that this is caused by a glitch.

Lower stat players in my faction who do not yet have access to low casualty rate units have had to suspend PvP altogether due to a significant spike in unit casualties compared with casualties from last week (which was consistent with casualties of the past several weeks and months).

Jhoemel
01-06-2013, 11:41 PM
cas rate is usually changed with different events. That's only based on experience though

General Alex
01-07-2013, 08:09 AM
I noticed this too...the last few days have been brutal. Still winning attacks, but losing big, high value units.

Whats up with this? I also refresh my opponents, and I can only attack opponents that are 30-50 levels higher than me?? What up with this?

Add me

General Alex LVL 153

105-190-693

BigBassTurd
01-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Same here losing Expert Attack Drones almost every other hit on players with 2-3k Def. I have over 60k in attack. Also won an attack against someone with almost 90k attack with my 57k def. definitely something changed in the last week. I even commented on the person board that it was BS that i won and he said it was happening to him a lot lately. I think they fudged the casualty % way to much against us this time. Almost not worth coming out of the tent, might as well roast marshmallows at the base and sing kumbaya.