PDA

View Full Version : Ramshutu AMA - Ask me Anything!

Pages : 1 [2]

Ragmondino
01-05-2013, 03:16 PM
How can you say the spice Girls aren't a big deal?
They was a massive part of my childhood. Without them I may not have had girl power!!

Cars or motorbikes?

Facebook or twitter?

TonySpaghetti
01-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Poison blow darts.

What do I do with the body now?

Ragmondino
01-05-2013, 03:33 PM
That your new job Tony?
No more hookers, dead bodies instead

Nicky the Nose
01-05-2013, 03:38 PM

Meat packing plant, don't eat the hamburger

Ramshutu
01-05-2013, 04:56 PM
How can you say the spice Girls aren't a big deal?
They was a massive part of my childhood. Without them I may not have had girl power!!

Cars or motorbikes?

Facebook or twitter?

Re read the post. Not a big deal at the Olympics. More of a facepalm.

Cars. Specifically a ferrari F40

Twitter, I don't really use either, but I have less invites to FarmVille on twitter,

Ramshutu
01-05-2013, 05:00 PM

16 Pigs will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Ragmondino
01-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Re read the post. Not a big deal at the Olympics. More of a facepalm.

Cars. Specifically a ferrari F40

Twitter, I don't really use either, but I have less invites to FarmVille on twitter,

See I thought he was asking if a big deal in general, because to the rest of the world, the Olympics made them look a big deal to us.
I much prefer bikes. It's nice to drive a car for comfort and ease, but the thrill I get riding my motorbike at over 170mph cannot be touched. Although I've never had a car that went that fast, the closest was my mustang which was only about 150 tops.
I agree. I hate the amount of bloody invites for useless crap Facebook sends me.

Ragmondino
01-05-2013, 05:02 PM
16 Pigs will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

But you have to shave the head and pull out the teeth. You can always do this after, but you don't want to be going through pig sh!t now do you.

SiennaSharpe
01-05-2013, 05:08 PM
See I thought he was asking if a big deal in general, because to the rest of the world, the Olympics made them look a big deal to us.

I asked about the Spice Girls because they were hyped up so much during the Olympic coverage. It made it look like the Brits viewed them as some kind of historically great group who remained immensely popular. I think most people in the states are indifferent to them, except that the one is married to a big soccer guy and another was on our dancing with the stars show.

RigaTony
01-05-2013, 05:24 PM

TonySpaghetti would have to find 16 hungry pigs to pull that off. Shame he's on vacation for a month now. ;)

Ramshutu
01-05-2013, 05:32 PM
I asked about the Spice Girls because they were hyped up so much during the Olympic coverage. It made it look like the Brits viewed them as some kind of historically great group who remained immensely popular. I think most people in the states are indifferent to them, except that the one is married to a big soccer guy and another was on our dancing with the stars show.

They used to be popular, but had their time and are not culturally relevant and most people now just want them to go away because theyre starting to get a bit creepy. Like a pop equivalent of Liza Minnelli.

Ragmondino
01-05-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm so glad you didn't say a pop equivalent of me...

Ramshutu
01-05-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm so glad you didn't say a pop equivalent of me...

I'm talking about the spice girls. Not Chezney hawks.

Dipstik
01-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Packers or Vikings?

Ramshutu
01-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Packers or Vikings?

Is that gree bay packers and the Spokane Vikings?

Ragmondino
01-06-2013, 03:00 AM
Is that because I am the one and only?

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Is that because I am the one and only?

Because he had one mediocre, partially acceptable contribution to the world and since then has taken any possible opportunity to jump up and down and steal attention away from someone else.

Ragmondino
01-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Damnit my true identity has been revealed!! Even though it hurts my feelings :@(

What was my one partially acceptable contribution to the world?

Joeycool
01-06-2013, 09:20 AM
With Photoshop so readily available, is there ever a reason to have a party for a two-year-old?

Ragmondino
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Will Trev give me a highly paid job?

Poopenshire
01-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Henchmans True Calling, is that a CC faction or a MW faction of CC players?

Just curious.

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Damnit my true identity has been revealed!! Even though it hurts my feelings :@(

What was my one partially acceptable contribution to the world?

Not leaving Essex.

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 01:48 PM
With Photoshop so readily available, is there ever a reason to have a party for a two-year-old?

I'm not sure, to be honest I find the question itself a little creepy.

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Will Trev give me a highly paid job?

It depends, what are your particular skills?

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Henchmans True Calling, is that a CC faction or a MW faction of CC players?

Just curious.

MW faction of CC players.

Ragmondino
01-06-2013, 02:23 PM
It depends, what are your particular skills?

I sometimes do what I'm told. I'm good at getting people round to my way of thinking. I'm quite punctual and don't normally get sick, do get hungover though. I can work a boat. I'm good at sourcing things that aren't always available by normal means. I can drive my car and bike fast. I can throw a rope over something from a far distance.
How about now?

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 02:30 PM
I sometimes do what I'm told. I'm good at getting people round to my way of thinking. I'm quite punctual and don't normally get sick, do get hungover though. I can work a boat. I'm good at sourcing things that aren't always available by normal means. I can drive my car and bike fast. I can throw a rope over something from a far distance.
How about now?

I think it's unlikely, considering that Trev probably isn't the cheif of the escape commity of Stalag-Luft 3; where those skills would actually be of use.

Ragmondino
01-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Do you know who is in charge of that so I can ask them?
I also make a great cup of tea. But apparently my hit chocolate making skills aren't great.

Ramshutu
01-06-2013, 02:47 PM
Do you know who is in charge of that so I can ask them?

I think it's Richard Attenborough.

I don't know how to get in contact with him, but if you dress as a penguin and waddle around in the arctic long enough, you can probably get to ask his brother.

Hero of Time
01-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Who's gonna win the Super Bowl?

Abe Froman
01-06-2013, 05:42 PM

Your favorite team, the Santa Francisco 49ers.

Hero of Time
01-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Your favorite team, the Santa Francisco 49ers.

Hell no man. It gonna be the New England Patriots.

Paulio
01-06-2013, 11:32 PM
How much can you bench?

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:26 AM

The mighty ducks.

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:27 AM
How much can you bench?

Last time i tried, 40.

I could leg press 220 though.

Yes. I am a strange shape.

Ragmondino
01-07-2013, 01:29 AM
What's the best American sport? And soccer doesn't count because they can't even get its name right.
Who would win in a fight? Batman or Spider-Man?

Forty9
01-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Hey Ramshutu If you went to a party and got really drunk and woke up in the morning with your pants on the wrong way and found a used contraceptive wedged in between your arse cheeks would you tell anyone?

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM
What's the best American sport? And soccer doesn't count because they can't even get its name right.
Who would win in a fight? Batman or Spider-Man?

Best sport; Ice Hockey, easily.

Secondly, Batman would also beat spider man. While spider man slightly more strength, the utility belt an armour would beat any web based attack. As spiderman ran off, batman would use a throwing blade to cut the web, and grapple ties to ensure spiderman fell to his death.

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Hey Ramshutu If you went to a party and got really drunk and woke up in the morning with your pants on the wrong way and found a used contraceptive wedged in between your arse cheeks would you tell anyone?

You said you'd call me back!

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Best sport; Ice Hockey, easily.

Secondly, Batman would also beat spider man. While spider man slightly more strength, the utility belt an armour would beat any web based attack. As spiderman ran off, batman would use a throwing blade to cut the web, and grapple ties to ensure spiderman fell to his death.

Sorry, but I call BS on this. Spider man's "spidey sense", combined with his superhuman agility basically ensures that batman can't lay a hand on him in one-on-one combat. I also think you're seriously underestimating the proportional strength of a spider if you describe him as "slightly stronger" than a "regular" human... even Batman! Have you even READ these comics?

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Sorry, but I call BS on this. Spider man's "spidey sense", combined with his superhuman agility basically ensures that batman can't lay a hand on him in one-on-one combat. I also think you're seriously underestimating the proportional strength of a spider if you describe him as "slightly stronger" than a "regular" human... even Batman! Have you even READ these comics?

Granted on a one-on-one fight spidey sense comes into play, but if he is going through the air, he cannot change gravity.

mxz
01-07-2013, 11:32 AM
What's the most powerful force in the universe?

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Rationalization

Dr BoneCrusher
01-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Spock or Data?

Warf or Seven of Nine?

Tolkien or J. K. Rowling?

Dr BoneCrusher
01-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Rationalization

This is the first time I agree with you!

Ragmondino
01-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Tolkien pisses all over Rowling

Dr BoneCrusher
01-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Tolkien pisses all over Rowling

Try and compare with keeping the target audience in mind. The next to last chapter in The Order of The Phoenix is in my top ten.

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:02 PM
What's the most powerful force in the universe?

Stupidity. It can break any barrier, right any wrong (although also wrongs any right).

Aptly, the following is a book quote:

"While some politicians or leaders of men tried to highlight what makes every individual the same in order to bring people together, they all ultimately failed. This was because, as Douglas had observed, the only thing that people really and truly had in common, no matter what race, color, or creed, was the fact that they were all idiots. "

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Spock or Data?

Warf or Seven of Nine?

Tolkien or J. K. Rowling?

Hmm, I actually prefer Data. I don't know why, exactly.

Worf. Owner of one of the best lines in any episode of any star trek episode:

Chancellor Gorwron, in a middle of a party turns to look at Worf storming towards him:
"What eeeezzzz thissss!"
Work, Pulling out a K'leth: "This, is your death!"

Tolkein or J.K. Rowling?

Epic fantasy that destroys multiple cities, epic battles that armies in the thousands battle each other, and an epic building story line? Or a slightly effeminate teenager waving his wand about.

Even so, Jordan > Tolkein > Rowling.

The LAST book of WoT is out on Wednesday; can't wait AND will not be posting whilst reading.

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Try and compare with keeping the target audience in mind. The next to last chapter in The Order of The Phoenix is in my top ten.

I will make sure I do not remove this single chapter in the entire library of other books whilst I use the remaining pages to clean up after curry night.

Dr BoneCrusher
01-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Aright, we will see, our generation Tolkien is God, but the next Gen. will shape what we play. The softening in gaming has started.

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Even so, Jordan > Tolkein > Rowling.

The LAST book of WoT is out on Wednesday; can't wait AND will not be posting whilst reading.

I'm in the middle of book 10, re-reading the entire series before my vacation in february when I plan on reading the last one. If you spoil anything, I will hunt you down. Just saying.

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Aright, we will see, our generation Tolkien is God, but the next Gen. will shape what we play. The softening in gaming has started.

Good God, Fifty shades of Crime City.

Fortunatley, we still have Wheel of time.

Ramshutu
01-07-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm in the middle of book 10, re-reading the entire series before my vacation in february when I plan on reading the last one. If you spoil anything, I will hunt you down. Just saying.

Bahahahaha!

LEVERAGE!

I will be posting random samples in my posts from now on!

Burn
01-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Only just read this, it was done in my absence, and I found it while looking for something else, but just read the whole thing and found it hugely entertaining.

Best AMA on here. Although it did start running out of steam about the time Santa started derailling it.

Some of Tony Spaghettis' questions made me genuinely laugh at the screen.

jobadass
01-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Only just read this, it was done in my absence, and I found it while looking for something else, but just read the whole thing and found it hugely entertaining.

Best AMA on here. Although it did start running out of steam about the time Santa started derailling it.

Some of Tony Spaghettis' questions made me genuinely laugh at the screen.don't necro old threads :p

Burn
01-19-2013, 02:36 PM
;) ;) ;) ;)

Ragmondino
01-19-2013, 02:41 PM
His not santa

Ramshutu
01-19-2013, 02:46 PM
don't necro old threads :p

12 days is not a necro.

More of a defibrulation.

The Billionaire
01-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Two questions for you Ram

1) Why are the Honey Bees disappearing

2) How much do you love Raggy :p

Ramshutu
01-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Two questions for you Ram

1) Why are the Honey Bees disappearing

2) How much do you love Raggy :p

1.) Colony collapse disorder Is the main culprit that has a number of potential causes, although it had been thought that with excessive commericial breeding reducing natural genetic diversity has played a part in making bees more susceptible to disease. The Varroa destructor mite, transmitting several deadly to bee viruses is one of the main culprits.

2.) Much less than he would like, far more than anyone present is comfortable with.

CodeX777
01-19-2013, 06:07 PM
do you want to make the tier weapon thread for bosses?

(CoC) Goblin
01-19-2013, 06:47 PM
I have a question Ram.....why aren't you playing Clash of Clans? Much more strategy involved. Perfect for a smarty pants like you.

Joeycool
01-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Just thought you should know. I bought the 1st WOT book today after reading this thread.

Ramshutu
01-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Just thought you should know. I bought the 1st WOT book today after reading this thread.

Awesome Joe! Hope you enjoy it!

Ramshutu
01-20-2013, 04:00 AM
I have a question Ram.....why aren't you playing Clash of Clans? Much more strategy involved. Perfect for a smarty pants like you.

The posting guidelines clearly state not to talk about stuff like this.

Ramshutu is a pretty unique name though.