PDA

View Full Version : Battle Points

hound
01-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Lately, I have noticed that I am not awarded the full amount of "Battle Points"- anyone else?

Tuke
01-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Lately, I have noticed that I am not awarded the full amount of "Battle Points"- anyone else?

What you mean full amount battle points?

qq1972
01-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Full amount of "Battle Points"?
LOL, we don't even get so called "Battle Points" on android.

Jay40
01-04-2013, 10:12 AM
I would give my left ball for a battle point

Signed Android User

Chuck Nuts
01-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Yeah, those battle point bonuses are only available for iOS users. Not exactly sure why Gree wouldn't just program the game to be exactly the same and have all the same elements on both platforms, but c'est la vie.

I would sure like to get some of those battle point bonuses too, but probably not willing to part with a nut to get one.

Here's an idea, maybe Gree should give all Android players a big, green attack android unit to compensate us for the "inconvenience" of not having battle points.... definitely a more substantial issue than daylight savings time! Nah, scratch that idea, they'd probably just give the giant android unit only to the iOS players like they did with the Daylight Chaser unit.

I guess that Android users just have to be better players to stomp on iOS users. Really similar to the real world where PC, Linux & Android users are better at using computers than anyone with an Apple product ;-)

C'mon, put your dukes up, you Jobsian drones!!! (said in good humour)

hound
01-04-2013, 10:39 AM
"Battle Points" are the "experience" points you get when you Attack or Raid an enemy... Android users must get them- how else do you rank up?, gathering Battle points... Maybe they are called something else for the Andriod platform? BTW- funny comments!

nothing2seehere
01-04-2013, 10:50 AM
"Battle Points" are the "experience" points you get when you Attack or Raid an enemy... Android users must get them- how else do you rank up?, gathering Battle points... Maybe they are called something else for the Andriod platform? BTW- funny comments!

Would these be different from valor points? And as far as ranking up, not sure what you mean. Leveling up is all you do in android; we don't have any ranks that I know of...

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-04-2013, 10:53 AM

No. iOS players receive XP (experience points) AND Battle Points for successfully attacking or raiding a rival. Android ONLY gets XP. We have no Ranking tab, nor do we have the Valor units associated with the rankings in the store. We level up because of xp.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I would give my left ball for a battle point

Signed Android User

I offer you 1 battle point for your left testicle.

Will you accept?

MaximumFun
01-04-2013, 11:13 AM

Will you accept?

Let the bidding war begin. Do I hear 2 battle points?

Tuke
01-04-2013, 11:14 AM
No. iOS players receive XP (experience points) AND Battle Points for successfully attacking or raiding a rival. Android ONLY gets XP. We have no Ranking tab, nor do we have the Valor units associated with the rankings in the store. We level up because of xp.

Your quite right about our battle points:), but valor units your wrong, at least i get them from pvp attacks, i dont get any information about it, only by lookin my inventory when attacking that is there new units:)

Chuck Nuts
01-04-2013, 11:17 AM
I bought a used iTouch just to see how the other half lives (I refuse to purchase any new Apple products out of principle because of their unscrupulous business practices and abuses of patent laws). One of the main things that I really like about the battle points and the ranking tabs is that when you pull up your rivals list then you can see all of your rivals' levels, allies AND rank.

I've found that the little rank icon can be very helpful when selecting your targets off of the rivals list. Campers will usually have lower rank for their level and they tend to have more cash available to rob.

Jay40
01-04-2013, 11:34 AM

Will you accept?

That would depend on your intentions with my balls.
P.S. they aren’t edible….

mikebarth1955
01-04-2013, 11:45 AM
That would depend on your intentions with my balls.
P.S. they aren’t edible….
Hey, you never know what's edible. For instance, GREE has already taken a bite out of your ass with their piece-o-crap android version...

Jay40
01-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Hey, you never know what's edible. For instance, GREE has already taken a bite out of your ass with their piece-o-crap android version...

You Sir are correct, if I had three balls you would receive one for free. (Condiments included)

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Your quite right about our battle points:), but valor units your wrong, at least i get them from pvp attacks, i dont get any information about it, only by lookin my inventory when attacking that is there new units:)

You are confusing valor points with the valor units. Yes we all earn valor points for attacks/raids.
However, Android players cannot rank up with battle points to unlock and purchase the units associated with the rankings - Hardened Marines, Expert Attack Drones, Elite Water Cruisers, Elite Siege Tanks, or the one for reaching Spec Ops.

Tuke
01-04-2013, 11:29 PM
You are confusing valor points with the valor units. Yes we all earn valor points for attacks/raids.
However, Android players cannot rank up with battle points to unlock and purchase the units associated with the rankings - Hardened Marines, Expert Attack Drones, Elite Water Cruisers, Elite Siege Tanks, or the one for reaching Spec Ops.

That is shame, i would like to see how would this rank thing work.... And yes android players cannot get those unit in same way than others, but there is a back door to those units:), i have about 40 Expert attack drones and 25 Hardened Marines. Rest i havent seen yet.

qqqq
01-05-2013, 05:26 AM
it's not exact that low ranked people are campers, most of them are androids😊.....

Procyon
01-05-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm on IOS so never paid much attention to these Android issues but this sucks for you guys. The BPs are nice for the units but as Chuck said, I like to use them as a quick view in my rivals list to see who to attack first.

@PJ - the BP for nut offer gave me my first laugh of the day. Tx for that!

Chuck Nuts
01-08-2013, 08:18 AM
I have a new avatar in honor of this discussion.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-08-2013, 08:48 AM
I have a new avatar in honor of this discussion.

lol Your avatar also makes me think of Scrat (the squirrel from the Ice Age movies - love that character lol)

That is shame, i would like to see how would this rank thing work.... And yes android players cannot get those unit in same way than others, but there is a back door to those units:), i have about 40 Expert attack drones and 25 Hardened Marines. Rest i havent seen yet.

Yes there is

Tuke
01-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Strange thow, that they havent just dublicate code to android, but i think they dont have any android expert working for them... That would explain a lot...

Arizona
01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
How do you know what the full amount is though?
There's obviously some criteria. Level, Rank, Attack, Allies, and any other variable I can't be bothered to think about, but I'm surprised at how many I sometimes get and what I expect. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Makes me think maybe there's more to it and I'm I'm not the genius I thought I was.
Just kidding, I know I'm a genius...hehe!:rolleyes:

Jay40
01-08-2013, 12:08 PM
I smell an android boycott starting. who's with me man, who's with me...

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-08-2013, 12:49 PM
I smell an android boycott starting. who's with me man, who's with me...

We have told the dev's numerous times regarding android related issues. Gree has been working on bringing the missing content to android. When I first started playing at the beginning of August Android had no events, no Battle Points/Rankings, no Boss events, no bonus unit for purchasing an LE set.

The only remaining missing feature is the Battle Points/Ranking feature. I believe the game should have been identical across both platforms the second they went live on android. That obviously didn't happen, but I am glad they are working to fix it.

Jay40
01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
I agree but it’s very uneven as it is currently. I could only imagine the amount of valor we miss out on without the ranking feature. Makes me wonder why I should invest in time/gold to always be at a disadvantage. Maybe GREE needs an incentive or rather a ultimatum, I know there must be a ton of android players…..

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Essentially we aren't losing out on the valor, only the cash and valor rewards for hitting the required ranks to unlock the units. If we get the feature we will start at zero and still earn all those rewards. What we are losing out on is time mainly, all the attacking and raiding I've done to this point I could have at least unlocked the hardened marines and expert attack drones by now. My LLP that's only 4ish weeks old already unlocked hardened marines!