PDA

View Full Version : Raiding: Valor to XP Ratio?

soulnmysole
01-04-2013, 06:30 AM
As a camper, when raiding, I attempt to earn the most Valor as possible, while keeping the amount of XP earned at a minimum. I know in Crime City, money buildings offer a specific ratio of Respect to XP when robbed. Does it work the same way in MW? If so, can anyone tell me which buildings offer the best Valor to XP ratio?

Thanks in advance.

soulnmysole
01-07-2013, 06:24 AM
*cough cough*

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-07-2013, 06:51 AM
It is my understanding that the amount of xp and valor gained whether attacking or raiding is random. However there is a range of xp and valor gained per attack/raid based on level (or tiers).

For example a level 1-25 player may gain between 1-5 xp and 1-5 valor per raid. A level 26-50 player's range is increased to between 3-10 xp and 1-7 valor. (These #'s aren't exact just for illustration purposes).

If you start attacking rivals and completing the Valor missions you will gain a lot more xp, but you also gain a lot of valor as well. Based on your desire to camp, I would hold off on the valor missions until your ready to lay the hammer down at which time you bank tons of valor.

soulnmysole
01-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the helpful info Ph4ntom.

Tctiger
01-07-2013, 08:00 AM
supply depots hit two times for best xp ratio as third hit will give slightly more xp , find the highest rivals to hit without losing units to get the most bp , i think they give you more xp above level 7 or something but that will give you an idea , i am starting to do that too but if i see a nice juicy target i will take it .

Dr. Dengus
01-07-2013, 09:03 AM
The best valor to xp ratio is by far the valor missions. But if we're discussing raids only, there really aren't any bright spots.

Barracks and Elite Training Facilities give 1xp per hit, and 1,1,2 valor for the three hits. Which is a 4:3 valor:xp ratio (1.33). That's the best you're going to see. If you want to limit xp, just hit these along with Supply Depot's and Armories.

Supply Depots and Armories give 1,1,2 xp and valor for all three hits, so that's an even 1:1 ratio.

Everything else in the game will either have a worse ratio or too much xp for your liking. For example, all Defense buildings give 5xp each hit and 5,5,6 valor for the three, so that's a 16:15 ratio, but probably more xp than you want.

The rest of the buildings in the game have a ratio below 1. So if you want valor, just do the PvP missions, but if you want to limit xp and gain BP's then hit the first 2 groups of buildings I mentioned. Also, every now and then the xp from raiding a building will randomly be double of what it should be, throwing these ratios off anyway.

Tctiger
01-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Good info doc !

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Well said Dr. D! I knew someone else would have better quantitative #'s :)

Oh and from my experience so far I will no longer raid defense buildings, lose Way too many units so it's not worth it to me (plus I can't farm Battle Points since I don't have them...smh). I've also noticed much higher casualty losses when taking out boost buildings.

soulnmysole
01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
The best valor to xp ratio is by far the valor missions. But if we're discussing raids only, there really aren't any bright spots.

Barracks and Elite Training Facilities give 1xp per hit, and 1,1,2 valor for the three hits. Which is a 4:3 valor:xp ratio (1.33). That's the best you're going to see. If you want to limit xp, just hit these along with Supply Depot's and Armories.

Supply Depots and Armories give 1,1,2 xp and valor for all three hits, so that's an even 1:1 ratio.

Everything else in the game will either have a worse ratio or too much xp for your liking. For example, all Defense buildings give 5xp each hit and 5,5,6 valor for the three, so that's a 16:15 ratio, but probably more xp than you want.

The rest of the buildings in the game have a ratio below 1. So if you want valor, just do the PvP missions, but if you want to limit xp and gain BP's then hit the first 2 groups of buildings I mentioned. Also, every now and then the xp from raiding a building will randomly be double of what it should be, throwing these ratios off anyway.
Very useful info! Thanks for clearing that up Dr.