PDA

View Full Version : Your Atom Bomb % when opening a Nuclear Crate

mxz
01-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Here are your percentages of getting an Atom Bomb (as opposed to concrete, $$ or a unit) when you successfully open a crate.

Graphs for the lower tier and upper tier. The in-between tiers are obviously similar.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q772/mxz1/Collect10-odds_zpsa3c95519.jpg

As @McDoc has figured out - your chances only seem to change when you reload the app. Good luck, everyone!

Madcowdave
01-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Great info, thanks!

manbeast
01-03-2013, 11:03 PM
what do you mean they change when you reload the app?

FromAfar
01-03-2013, 11:18 PM
20% on the phone, 1 of 5. so far

0% on the pod. 0 of 1. so far.

mxz
01-04-2013, 07:01 AM
what do you mean they change when you reload the app?I haven't done any widescale testing on this, but I believe the app calculates the odds on startup and doesn't change. That is why the McDoc method works (and why I say you can use the principles of OT to do the McDoc method for free).

I really need to do more testing to confirm it. I just haven't had enough time to put a large scale test together since I realized it.

manbeast
01-04-2013, 07:05 AM
I haven't done any widescale testing on this, but I believe the app calculates the odds on startup and doesn't change. That is why the McDoc method works (and why I say you can use the principles of OT to do the McDoc method for free).

I really need to do more testing to confirm it. I just haven't had enough time to put a large scale test together since I realized it.

Oohhhhhh so if you start up the app at the beginning of the event when you have zero pieces, then you never close the app, you will always have the odds set for the first piece, not whatever piece you are actually on....?

Need to change my collect 10 strategy... Lol

mxz
01-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Oohhhhhh so if you start up the app at the beginning of the event when you have zero pieces, then you never close the app, you will always have the odds set for the first piece, not whatever piece you are actually on....?

Need to change my collect 10 strategy... LolThat's the method. :)

I used it on my CC camper on the Christmas collect-10 event...first time I've ever won one. And zero gold spent.

HGF69
01-04-2013, 07:18 AM
You mean open the app, rather than delete and reinstall? What levels are the tiers?
Thanks for the info

Plux
01-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Awesome information as usual MXZ, thanks for the in-game comments.

Kara T
01-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Works unless your starting position is unfavorable.....I got several sorries with cash opens before I received my first war head.....the second successful open was cash....hope my probabilities setting changes. Errrggh...