PDA

View Full Version : Third consecutive box event glitch

John Snow
01-03-2013, 09:10 PM
For the third event in a row, I'm experiencing the same glitch. Each time a box is won, my counter displays -1 and no box is ever made available to open. Each event I've submitted support tickets complete with screen shots documenting the glitch. Not one of these tickets has been resolved, nor have I received any response beyond the canned "Request Received" auto reply.

If you have a bug issue with no known resolution date, AT LEAST RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vile Lynn
01-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I have had that happen to me several times, too. Or I get "null" & "+0" ...not really sure what that is about, but I figured the server doesn't have all the game data loaded or something like that (I'm not a tech person, obviously)

Does it continue to give you 0 crates or just the first or first few collected?

Morphlingman
01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
I have the same problem. A box drops, my counter goes to -1, I collect the box and my counter goes to zero. Argh!!!

John Snow
01-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I have had that happen to me several times, too. Or I get "null" & "+0" ...not really sure what that is about, but I figured the server doesn't have all the game data loaded or something like that (I'm not a tech person, obviously)

Does it continue to give you 0 crates or just the first or first few collected?

Ha ha ha!!!! I just saw it! ROTFLMFAO!!!! It's so, so awesome! I have tears in my eyes!

Anyway, I don't ever get boxes. Last event I was raiding and attacking like mad to get Anniversary Centers and won close to 100 boxes but couldn't open even one. So lame.

Vile Lynn
01-03-2013, 09:34 PM
lol, ya like that, eh?

You won! :cool:

John Snow
01-03-2013, 09:39 PM
lol, ya like that, eh?

You won! :cool:

Gotta love a girl who makes good on her bets! ;)

Sam @
01-03-2013, 09:49 PM
It's preventing me from getting the 10th item. I should of gotten the 10th item by now. I'm stuck on 9

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Man, if Greedy can not even do a simple count increment right, should we expect other issues be addressed properly?

CJ54
01-03-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble people are having with this. I'm sending a message to the devs about this one and we'll be monitoring tickets; this issue was reported last event but we had believed it was fixed.

For the third event in a row, I'm experiencing the same glitch. Each time a box is won, my counter displays -1 and no box is ever made available to open. Each event I've submitted support tickets complete with screen shots documenting the glitch. Not one of these tickets has been resolved, nor have I received any response beyond the canned "Request Received" auto reply.

If you have a bug issue with no known resolution date, AT LEAST RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey John, could you PM me any info you have about those tickets (ticket #, email address you were sending those from, invite code)? I'd like to find out why you weren't receiving any replies from us.

Tate
01-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Can I send you the same info CJ? I haven't had a response since day 1 of the previous event and had sent in 5 days worth of crash logs as requested.

marebear
01-03-2013, 10:47 PM
I got a response, but all they did was give me one million dollars like that makes up for missing out on indestructible units.

Tate
01-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Just a bunch of BS Mare, completely out of context for what it cost us to do the event.

FromAfar
01-03-2013, 11:00 PM
CJ,

i reported this in the last event. like on dec 17 or so. support just responded to my dec 17 report YESTERDAY, january 2. speedy huh?

anyway, they asked if the problem was still happening. do your support guys pay attention to what is happening?

the problem, from that event was not fixed, the event ended, and it is apparently happening in this event.

initially i didn't respond, but being that a new event has started, and the problem is occuring, here you go.

i would suspect that at least 1 scenario that is happening is that when a player is down to 1 box, and gets a sorry, failed to open... the count DOES NOT goto 0. it stays at 1, until you get something besides sorry.

after eventually getting to be 0, when a box drops, but the players net count is negative, the things go negative and get funky.

start there.

also, tonight i hit a few guys, winning 6 boxes... 4 from 1 guy, 2 from another. i did not open any. the count of boxes never went above 4. after opening a few, the count stayed at 4 for 2 opens, then decremented eventually to 3.

i'd say the transaction that initiates the open and is supposed to adjust the balance... also, the display on the pod is not being adjusted. but somehow on the back side, some portion of your system knows about the loss, and eventually makes up for it.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble people are having with this. I'm sending a message to the devs about this one and we'll be monitoring tickets; this issue was reported last event but we had believed it was fixed.

Hey John, could you PM me any info you have about those tickets (ticket #, email address you were sending those from, invite code)? I'd like to find out why you weren't receiving any replies from us.

Seek & destroy
01-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Same thing happening to me i win box goes minus 1 collect stays minus 1 grrrrr

Tournai
01-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Hey Guys,

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one with this glitch.

Alway when I raid a Rival and see a box appear, it never shows up.

yes -1 box what the heck, This is also for me the second time during these kind of events.

2nd, who new that this event was going to start? Everybody was waiting for the Battle of Brazil.

This way their saving time to fix the android bug in factions.

I hope they will give me a million extra to,or something like that.

CJ54
01-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Can I send you the same info CJ? I haven't had a response since day 1 of the previous event and had sent in 5 days worth of crash logs as requested.

Hey Tate, please do.

We discussed potential resolutions after the last event; since the holidays cut into our response times and we weren't able to get back to a number of people during the event, we decided to log those reporting players and award them some help in the next event (this one). Looking at the ticket content used, that was phrased vaguely, and I apologize for that. We'll make it right though.

Anyone who didn't get an answer from last event should contact me via PM with your ticket number, we may have missed you in the round-up. The support staff on MW is going to be watching for these so that we can make sure to get back to everyone during the event, and the MW dev team will be looking into this first thing this morning to find out what's causing that and get a fix out as soon as possible.

mickymacirl
01-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Saying that, I have noticed a similar issue with this event, ie, receive a box and totals still show as 0, next box lands and counter is then increased to 2.

Fl@sh
01-04-2013, 03:18 AM
I only notice the clock reseting to 1:00:17, which is not exactly an hour for any second graders out there. I submitted a ticket with a screen shot, but the response was they are aware of the issue with the boxes. Nothing about the long timer.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/2429AFBA-A21D-4D0D-92EC-0BDF0CE621E9-16109-000004AC62BF4147.jpg

qqqq
01-04-2013, 04:10 AM
I got 2 boxes raiding when I already had other, and the counter simply didn't move

Jonmutley
01-04-2013, 05:00 AM
Hi guys, I have exactly the same problem, boxes not going in the counter. I reported twice on the last game and had no reply. Actually lost indestructables to due to no prize being in the box! What is concerning me the most, slightly off topic but still a glitch, is that in our faction we have 22 members. Only 5 are actually playing the game, the rest are glitched in to other people's factions. I've got guys who are on our faction list who cannot access the faction page, a leader who can't delete these people and a bunch of faction members who comunicate with me via the allies forum wanting to donate etc but can't as the join faction page comes up in the faction tile. I checked our faction members allies forum and there are multiple messages from other faction leaders asking for donations. I messaged these leaders who said the individuals where on there list to and cannot be deleted. So, 5 out of 22 of us are going to go to battle and the rest can imagine what it's like!?!? Have any of you guys got this problem? I thought we had spy's in our faction at first which does sound a bit paranoid I agree. But, when I was reading messages on the allies forum from other faction leaders asking for money etc, I can be excused for being slightly confused. Please please please with a monster cherry on top, fix my problem funzio! I have reported problem and so has my faction leader but still to no response.

Jonmutley
01-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Ps can we have a faction glitch thread. Cheers.

Fl@sh
01-04-2013, 06:24 AM
There is a faction glitch thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43266-Regarding-Faction-related-bugs-update

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-04-2013, 07:25 AM
You do have a choice, simply IGNORE the boxes.

You probably won't get the top prize anyway.

You will get a few useless low level TRINKETS, blocks of fake concrete, and dozens of GRUNTS you'll WHINE about next week.

Ignore the boxes, you only have less than a 2% chance of getting a box with the Plans anyway.

Dexter Morgan
01-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Same happened to me. Had 1 box ion hand, did some pvp and pve and got 4 more boxes but the total never moved. I'd send you a pm cj but haven't received a response to the other 3 pms I sent to you regarding issues in ka and cc

Yossarian
01-04-2013, 07:34 AM
I had the same problem, boxes not crediting, on both my HLP and LLP accounts during the rainforest box event and sent in tickets between constant crashes of game. All I received a few days later was an email saying the problem had been resolved and would I like to rate the response to the problem, which I declined to do. Guess what happened to the first crate I won in this event? Yeah, it didn't get credited on my HLP. Can I be bothered to send in a ticket, can I be bothered with a crate event beyond free opening?
On top of that I joined VFF Campers on my LLP account the other day and guess what again? Glitched, and not using android! Faction can see me, I can't see the faction, can't contribute cash or concrete and can't receive faction boosts. Waiting for a response from faction leader to see who sends in a ticket. Happy new year!

Big John
01-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi, Yossarian.
I haven't seen anything about tickets but you can send one as they are aware about the issue.

I pm'd CJ about using the faction as a trial to fix bugs but not heard anything back.

Thief
01-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Its happend to me as Well. 4 Boxes so far on this event :(

Mix that with never getting Splash Screens in MW, Not having Events available to me in KA and MQ i just seem to have horrible luck :(

Yossarian
01-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Hi, Yossarian.
I haven't seen anything about tickets but you can send one as they are aware about the issue.

I pm'd CJ about using the faction as a trial to fix bugs but not heard anything back.
Thanx John. I'll sit put and wait to hear from you.

Dogtownziku
01-04-2013, 08:29 AM
This is my second event with that stupid glitch. Started last time, during leaderboard event. No such issue during PvE, PvP only.

Supra X
01-04-2013, 08:43 AM
I have the same problem. A box drops, my counter goes to -1, I collect the box and my counter goes to zero. Argh!!!

I have this problem to!

The first 3 were counting up, the last 6 are counting down, so now im @ -6 :(
And of course back to zero when you return to base...

big perm
01-04-2013, 09:48 AM
3rd event with glitch for me, I failed to receive about 100 boxes from pvp while getting my anniversary centers last evevt. Sent ticket and received 100,000 compensation lol . That is funny since you can get that in one shot when pvp'ing!

Brettm_001
01-04-2013, 10:48 AM
I am seeing the same issue.

Watash
01-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Just sent in a ticket on this same problem, very frustrating.

Major Silverback
01-04-2013, 03:54 PM

Me too. Had it for sometime now:(

EGGERS
01-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Sent in a ticket on this as well. It won't go above 1 for me. But the last 10 or so have gone to -1 and then back to 0 when I collect them.

MWnewGuy
01-04-2013, 04:33 PM
I have had this isssue as well and I just submitted a ticket for it too.

Enott
01-04-2013, 05:00 PM

Not only does attacking (raiding) give you -1. - it took me 27 tries to go from 9-10. Fine.. Whatever.. But the 30% bonus for raiding does not work.. Are you guys for real?

stephen2013
01-04-2013, 08:36 PM
I had the same glitch the past few events too, and man is it frustrating. But for some reason, the game decided to show mercy and actually keep my boxes. What's strange though is that I had 5 straight cash opens for atom bombs ( or whatever the hell they are) and ever since then, I've gotten one cash open for 500k.

andy_xyz2004
01-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Same happened for me, and in the last day they gave 10 boxes.... woowowo...

FromAfar
01-05-2013, 11:16 AM
ive been hit by the box bug, and all the faction bugs, and i have gotten squat. exactly NOTHING.

you guys that are at least getting some kind of compensation are doing well! ;)

Warfiend
01-05-2013, 02:04 PM
ive been hit by the box bug, and all the faction bugs, and i have gotten squat. exactly NOTHING.

you guys that are at least getting some kind of compensation are doing well! ;)

100k is an insult. It's like showing up at a restraunt for a chance to win a bowl of their house special, only to be told you can't enter the contest and being tossed a couple of saltine crackers for your trouble.

Dudebot121256
01-05-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm getting a issue with the boxes too in CC but it's pretty much the reverse. Whenever I open a box, the counter doesn't decrease so I only need 1 box to open 500.

FromAfar
01-05-2013, 08:24 PM
well, at least you got the crackers.

i didn't even get that.

but yea, your point is taken.

i posted the exact details of at least 1 scenario where this thing can be recreated every time. haven't heard back.

if my software blew chunks like this mw does, i'd be out on my ear. well, maybe that is what the layoffs were about. maybe not.

100k is an insult. It's like showing up at a restraunt for a chance to win a bowl of their house special, only to be told you can't enter the contest and being tossed a couple of saltine crackers for your trouble.

FromAfar
01-05-2013, 08:28 PM
if someone at gree is listening, this is pretty much 1 of .. the recreation scenarios.

it happens for me like this every time.

have 1 box.
open it
get a "sorry, better luck" message.

the count does not decrease, from 1 to 0, until i get something, anything. "the item", or a prize of some sort. valor, block, unit, anything.

if i get 5 sorrys in a row, it will stay at 1 until i get something.

when i finally get something the count will go to zero.

then... when i hit someone and get another box, it does the negative then 0 thing enough times to make up for the problem noted above. if it let me try the box 5 times before getting something, i will see the negative then 0 thing 5 times, until my "debt" is paid.

GREE, CJ, are you reading this?

I'm getting a issue with the boxes too in CC but it's pretty much the reverse. Whenever I open a box, the counter doesn't decrease so I only need 1 box to open 500.

Dudebot121256
01-05-2013, 08:43 PM
if someone at gree is listening, this is pretty much 1 of .. the recreation scenarios.

it happens for me like this every time.

have 1 box.
open it
get a "sorry, better luck" message.

the count does not decrease, from 1 to 0, until i get something, anything. "the item", or a prize of some sort. valor, block, unit, anything.

if i get 5 sorrys in a row, it will stay at 1 until i get something.

when i finally get something the count will go to zero.

then... when i hit someone and get another box, it does the negative then 0 thing enough times to make up for the problem noted above. if it let me try the box 5 times before getting something, i will see the negative then 0 thing 5 times, until my "debt" is paid.

GREE, CJ, are you reading this?Could you delete my edit in that quote? I edited the wrong post so that shouldn't be there ^_^