PDA

View Full Version : I am girlcotting this nuclear crate event since there is no strong infantry unit...

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Who is with me??

And I challenge anyone to raid my base or attack me, if you get a single box from me for this event, I would give you a $100 gift card. :D

Edited to remove the challenge since the crate drops randomly even I don't have one per BigD@wg.

BigD@wg
01-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Who is with me??

And I challenge anyone to raid my base or attack me, if you get a single box from me for this event, I would give you a $100 gift card. :D

You might want to delete that challenge. You don't have to have boxes for one to drop. It's random, there is no stealing boxes.

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I don't do anything, no pve or pvp, how would I get a box??

BigD@wg
01-03-2013, 07:57 PM
I think Gree has changed it. It's just like concrete...crates drop randomly. You don't have to have one for it to drop when attacked. Some of the players I was attacking were players that wouldn't have had boxes either. Some were deserted bases and still got drops from them.

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh, if that is the case, then I drop the challenge. Thanks BigD@wg, if it wasn't for you, I probably have to hand out 1 million giftcards for the holidays. :D

BigD@wg
01-03-2013, 08:10 PM
No problem!

Agent Orange
01-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Who is with me??

Edited to remove the challenge since the crate drops randomly even I don't have one per BigD@wg.

If you are girlcotting then shouldn't you be Queen little fruit fly? I see you in my rivals list but I try not to hit folks from the forum. Just seems like bad karma.....

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 08:58 PM
If you are girlcotting then shouldn't you be Queen little fruit fly? I see you in my rivals list but I try not to hit folks from the forum. Just seems like bad karma.....

The transsexual thing is too costly and time consuming and embarrassing, I would have to get nutty nasty again to be banned again. :D

I figure if I can see you then you must able to see me too. I can see a lot of forumites on my list, but they are all nice not to clean my base too often except classified zombie and warlord.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-03-2013, 09:04 PM
The transsexual thing is too costly and time consuming and embarrassing, I would have to get nutty nasty again to be banned again. :D

I figure if I can see you then you must able to see me too. I can see a lot of forumites on my list, but they are all nice not to clean my base too often except classified zombie and warlord.

I have not harmed any players on the forum or off.

I hold the record for the longest peoplecott in MW history.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTELHkzbOD9sKWwpHid2K3eWG_MtBFIl r6QKg6jPaGWqHDny2W3

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 09:28 PM
and I have the 2nd longest girlcott without the event units to prove my claim.

helli0n
01-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Ive probably attacked you once or twice, did no significant damage lol

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Ive probably attacked you once or twice, did no significant damage lol

And I wondered why jeffrey attacked himself not long ago. LOL.