PDA

View Full Version : Hanging it up....

SuperSonic Chimp
01-03-2013, 01:37 PM
I just came across a fan page on FB about Modern War and was absolutely DISGUSTED by how much of an advantage iOS players have. I had no idea there was already a three day event and players were awarded Faction Raiders ( which I have ran across several players with them) The Daylight Chasers?!! Everyone has them! The information alone for the WD campaign for iOS is ridiculous! I literally had to go to a forum for iOS users to find out how the damn thing was going to be played! THIS IS UNFAIR GREE! We pay for gold too. Playing for 26,425,751th place isn't fun nor fair. You have received the very last penny of mine and I hope more Android users will stand up against this as this is biased beyond comprehension.:mad:

Hondo
01-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Just so you know, I only found out about the three day event from the forum. I never saw a splash screen on my iPhone. Read the forums. It is very helpful for all users.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Just so you know, I only found out about the three day event from the forum. I never saw a splash screen on my iPhone. Read the forums. It is very helpful for all users.

It doesn't matter if we were unable to play anyway...And I read the boards daily...I thought everyone was talking about the WD campaign...

albeezy
01-03-2013, 01:55 PM
It doesn't matter if we were unable to play anyway...And I read the boards daily...I thought everyone was talking about the WD campaign...
You could always get an iPhone or iPad or iTouch

SuperSonic Chimp
01-03-2013, 01:59 PM
You could always get an iPhone or iPad or iTouch

Speaking of which, I do have an iPod Touch.....can I transfer a droid game to iOS?

Uncle Fester
01-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I just came across a fan page on FB about Modern War and was absolutely DISGUSTED by how much of an advantage iOS players have. I had no idea there was already a three day event and players were awarded Faction Raiders ( which I have ran across several players with them) The Daylight Chasers?!! Everyone has them! The information alone for the WD campaign for iOS is ridiculous! I literally had to go to a forum for iOS users to find out how the damn thing was going to be played! THIS IS UNFAIR GREE! We pay for gold too.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the three day event wasn't broadcast to anyone. I have an iPhone and found out about it the same way others did - through the forum. Not sure what these daylight chasers are but have been getting *that splash screen daily for what seems like a month now. I do have one Daylight Chaser in my inventory though...

albeezy
01-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Speaking of which, I do have an iPod Touch.....can I transfer a droid game to iOS?
Nope, can't transfer android to iOS or iOS to Android yet. Not really sure why not as it is simply data, something easily convertable server side if necessary, but I suspect just something they have not got around to automating yet.

Just know that with Gree, android lags behind iOS and all platforms get the shaft on timely information and disclosure. Heck, support even refers people who send ticket to the forum for answers from us. This is your best source of info and sadly, most of the time that info is not coming to you from Gree.

Ph4ntom Stranger
01-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Nope can't transfer android acct to iOS. I would have done that 4 months ago if I could have. Android is the red headed stepchild still. I have seen improvements in my time playing, but the differences shouldn't have ever been present in the first place I agree.

albeezy
01-03-2013, 02:19 PM
As for the lack of ingame communication (which is ridiculous), perhaps some of the blame can be attributed to things like this (which was never an ingame pop-up to my knowledge):
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/BE_in_ACTION_popup.png

Kara T
01-03-2013, 05:19 PM
As for the lack of ingame communication (which is ridiculous), perhaps some of the blame can be attributed to things like this (which was never an ingame pop-up to my knowledge):
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/BE_in_ACTION_popup.png

I forgot....will the winner become a new unit and bonus for an event....or will it just go to the winner?

Mjm78mjm
01-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Nope can't transfer android acct to iOS. I would have done that 4 months ago if I could have. Android is the red headed stepchild still. I have seen improvements in my time playing, but the differences shouldn't have ever been present in the first place I agree.

Anyone know if it's possible to transfer MW from a lost/dead android phone to a new Android phone or what info I should store in case it does happen (just trying to be prepared in the likely chance something bad happens)

Thanks!

Mongo
01-19-2013, 02:12 PM
I can empathize to a point, but somehow one's technology must correlate to their level of interest in this game. It was only reloading apps after springing my iOS from the 4s to 6s I learned of this infernal game. Not sayin I'd go buy a new piece for a big event, but maybe thankful I don't have to face that question.