PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Building Will Be Available Till 1/19

CJ54
01-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey all, based on overwhelming player feedback, we're extending the availability of the Anniversary Building to 1/19. We'll be updating the date as soon as possible.

Luck.E
01-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Thank you CJ!

nic4msu
01-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Thank you, CJ!!! You have just made several members of my faction very happy.

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 05:42 PM
another 2 weeks is not enough, how about 2 more months!

megaants
01-03-2013, 05:44 PM
I wish they just take it down when they say they will take it down. Changing the date on the last day, just make people who work their asses off to meet the dateline pissed off.

SangerPride
01-03-2013, 05:49 PM
I wish they just take it down when they say they will take it down. Changing the date on the last day, just make people who work their asses off to meet the dateline pissed off.

I was thinking the same thing. But then again you know people are out there over vaulted still so it could be a good time to hunting ;)

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 06:15 PM
You two just explain why there is no bipartian agenda anymore. If it doesn't help u, u'r not going to support it even it is for the good of the nation.

fluffy402
01-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Oh boy. Two more weeks and I might be able to horde 20 million...

manbeast
01-03-2013, 06:22 PM
You two just explain why there is no bipartian agenda anymore. If it doesn't help u, u'r not going to support it even it is for the good of the nation.

yea just like giving same faction raider to every faction who participated regardless if they were 1st place or 200th. really encourages competition!

SangerPride
01-03-2013, 06:28 PM
yea just like giving same faction raider to every faction who participated regardless if they were 1st place or 200th. really encourages competition!

Actually I go one further... I think it should just stay available. Think about new players coming in and seeing this on bases without any way of obtaining one. Why would you even play if it wasn't available to everyone... either way, I want more to have it so I can withdrawal from it... if it's taking this long they aren't going to be a problem...

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 07:06 PM
I didn't get that raider and you didn't hear me bit ching about it. :rolleyes:

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 07:08 PM
And why not just let this little AC be available for the rest of the year or even better make it available permanently; I would think it is a nice addition after the Nano.

megaants
01-03-2013, 07:56 PM
It's not about if it is good for people or not. this game is in essence a competition and when people don't keep their word,, it pisses me off. We aren't all working together to be one happy family, we are individual players within a faction fighting for the top spot, to gain more power and strength. This isn't a some unicorn and rainbow game where everybody wins.

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 08:00 PM
if everyone has an AC, would it be great to loot them for you raiders, what is not to like about that??

nic4msu
01-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Unless I missed it, there was never an official statement about how long the anniversary building would be available until CJ's post today. The splash screen never appeared, CJ didn't previously post, and there was no date attached to the in-game building purchase screen.

mickymacirl
01-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Thanks CJ....

Richie.
01-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Unless I missed it, there was never an official statement about how long the anniversary building would be available until CJ's post today. The splash screen never appeared, CJ didn't previously post, and there was no date attached to the in-game building purchase screen.

CJ did post prior to this stating in will be available until the 3rd Jan.

What pisses me off is that Gree cannot be consistent and actually carry out what they say.
If they had said from the beginning that it will be up to the 19th i wouldn't of bought 3 vaults of cash to get both, i would of made it in that time frame without them, just another Gree ploy to wring as much money out of people as they can.

Dreno33
01-04-2013, 02:40 AM
It's not about if it is good for people or not. this game is in essence a competition and when people don't keep their word,, it pisses me off. We aren't all working together to be one happy family, we are individual players within a faction fighting for the top spot, to gain more power and strength. This isn't a some unicorn and rainbow game where everybody wins.

unicorns are vicious beasts and very territorial. you step on the wrong rainbow and yous get shanked by dem sparkling horns... Ferr is a unicorn. don't be prejudice(:

Guderian40
01-04-2013, 03:22 AM
The idea of the anniversary buildings was good. But like so many times before the "How" GREE did it was poor.

With about 170 iph I have no chance to get them and I checked about 60 other players around my level. Not even one building as it is almost impossible to collect about 100 Mio. at this stage without spending real money. Even in higher levels you need to have good def. stats to go over vault so far.

Why not giving us the buildings for let's say 100k or one million, but very high upgrade costs (and increasing iph for the higher updates for higher level players), so every player would have the chance to get them?

I am used to the inconsistency and unreliability of GREE, so I am not surprised about the new closing date.

P4TR1C14N
01-04-2013, 03:28 AM
Thanks CJ for the update, but this is really a capital mistake. So you're offering for a limited time a building that is OP. The offer is only applicable realistically for people that are strong enough at that moment to gather the needed funds.

In the end we have now ppl with an OP building and ppl that will not have the chance EVER in the future to acquire the same building and implicitly got ripped as you as Gree being created and competitive advantage that can't be matched.

Think twice please about such things. It kills your game. Give it some more time and we are in Africa where you got the rich and the poor. The rich get richer and the poor get slammed no matter what they try.

iamnasty
01-04-2013, 03:40 AM

What pisses me off is that Gree cannot be consistent and actually carry out what they say.
If they had said from the beginning that it will be up to the 19th i wouldn't of bought 3 vaults of cash to get both, i would of made it in that time frame without them, just another Gree ploy to wring as much money out of people as they can.

Wow you paid real USD ?? My iph is 45K, I had 2 and no real USD required

Cheers:D

Proprioc3ption
01-04-2013, 03:42 AM
As good as this extension may sound...I'm annoyed as I had 50 Million that I just recently spent knowing there was no way I was going to get my second AC. Now, there is not enough time for me to save that back up to reach the 92 million I need for the AC. I have 15 million only now. I could have saved another 30 million in two weeks but without my 50 mill I have no hope. And 'NO', I'm not spending anymore money on this game to get it.

I'd really like my 50 million back GREE? Considering you changed the advertised date. Selah...pause, and think on that please.

Guderian40
01-04-2013, 03:47 AM
45k income per hour and two anniversary buildings without spending real money????
Even if you have the reduction 10%, that would cost you 90 Millions x 2 = 180 Millions

If you don't sleep and collect every hour your income, that would be around 1 Million per day. So you would need between 180 and 200 days without spending your money for other things and without sleeping...

:confused:

Romaro
01-04-2013, 03:51 AM
Why not make them as permanent since you already "break the rule".
I wouldn't bought some B52 since and mine launcher since I had 60mil.

iamnasty
01-04-2013, 03:55 AM
45k income per hour and two anniversary buildings without spending real money????
Even if you have the reduction 10%, that would cost you 90 Millions x 2 = 180 Millions

If you don't sleep and collect every hour your income, that would be around 1 Million per day. So you would need between 180 and 200 days without spending your money for other things and without sleeping...

:confused:

Well, as I have mentioned, no real USD used, I guess this is my secret for you for you to figure it out, lol, low iph means nothing and initially i did give up hope but then again this is MW and i did spent ~20hrs/day to achieve my objective

iamnasty
01-04-2013, 04:00 AM
And I thanx the Pirates, Navy and all those given me a chance to have these 2 AC
Thank you very much to all these great ladies and gentlemen

Force10JC
01-04-2013, 11:28 AM
It's not about if it is good for people or not. this game is in essence a competition and when people don't keep their word,, it pisses me off. We aren't all working together to be one happy family, we are individual players within a faction fighting for the top spot, to gain more power and strength. This isn't a some unicorn and rainbow game where everybody wins.Got to agree with this. I don't have one and still won't be able to get one but why not just stick to your original deadline? Had I known originally the date was going to be 01/19/13 I guarantee I'd be getting at least one. This date extension does nothing but piss me off too.

Sabo
01-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Add me to list list of people that did what it took to meet the deadline for 2 anniversary building and pissed off that my enemies get special treatment. It is the same as rewarding 200 factions when top 50 was required for a prize. It is the same as all players that joined after DST getting the new unit. It is the same as everyone who posted for a month in a ADD me Tuesday event getting something when the requirement had a deadline.

Can you think of others?

King little fruit fly
01-04-2013, 08:39 PM
I cannot believe so many I-madeIt-now-screw-u mentals are here!

King little fruit fly
01-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Well, as I have mentioned, no real USD used, I guess this is my secret for you for you to figure it out, lol, low iph means nothing and initially i did give up hope but then again this is MW and i did spent ~20hrs/day to achieve my objective

My IPH still beats yours, go figure, buddy! :D

Bala82
01-05-2013, 12:06 AM
I haven't received one yet mind you i just started the game ?

megaants
01-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Errr some actually didn't make it, but would have made it if they knew about the extension earlier.

Dreno33
01-05-2013, 02:02 AM
As good as this extension may sound...I'm annoyed as I had 50 Million that I just recently spent knowing there was no way I was going to get my second AC. Now, there is not enough time for me to save that back up to reach the 92 million I need for the AC. I have 15 million only now. I could have saved another 30 million in two weeks but without my 50 mill I have no hope. And 'NO', I'm not spending anymore money on this game to get it.

I'd really like my 50 million back GREE? Considering you changed the advertised date. Selah...pause, and think on that please.

you're ridiculous, they extended it as a favor to everyone. its not their problem that you spent the 50m nor should they give it back. they didn't mess up on the communication of it actually being the 19th, because it wasn't. they decided to extend the date for us, go hit your head against a wall if you fee annoyed.

People, quit cluttering our support's desk with dumb@ss requests..

Aiden
01-05-2013, 03:23 AM

bahahahahha, seriously. Give all the kids the trophies W/L………thats the way to roll these days *smh*, I do like my airplane though, not gonna lie.

Burgersvektor
01-05-2013, 03:42 AM
I can't see how extending the deadline is a favour to the players. With the first deadline only a few could buy it making it rear enough that it' not a problem. Now more players will buy it making it an even bigger disadvantage for those that can't buy it.
Just leave the thing as a permanent building or make it a gold building like all the LM buildings in CC.

iamnasty
01-05-2013, 07:24 AM
My IPH still beats yours, go figure, buddy! :D

It's for decoration purpose only, not suitable for war !!! and I have 2 :D

Cheers

King little fruit fly
01-05-2013, 08:07 AM
It's for decoration purpose only, not suitable for war !!! and I have 2 :D

Cheers

I see, can you tell Ferr that one of these 2 ACs is for me and let me in the empress faction. There s no way I can stay over vaulted for that long when classified and warlord stalk my b ase like that. :p

heath4pack
01-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Yay. Started building AC#1.

Glad I checked this forum today :)

Stryker74
01-05-2013, 03:23 PM

Totally agree with you.
Just another way to have people spending real money...

Dreno33
01-05-2013, 04:20 PM

they weren't planning on holding it to the 19th. only from requests.. i guess you didnt read the OP.

also, you're mad at GREE for tempting you into purchasing fake cash with real cash? hahahahah. they're a business. how else do they pay the programmers and servers? Ferr doesnt spend that much, dam.

now, if you are going to b!tch at anything, record it and play it back. you may realize what a fool you sound like.

I'm surrounded by rich (or now in debt) morons...