PDA

View Full Version : Event Items and Modifiers

Bam Bam
01-03-2013, 09:28 AM
It appears that both Android and IOS users have questions about whether or not the modifers are working a specific event items. Does anybody have a list of event items with the modifiers that they are willing to share?

I'm trying to figure out what my true stats are since I am an Android player. In the past, Gree has told me to just ask an IOS player to look at my profile and tell me, but that doesn't work anymore. I get answers of anywhere from 399,000 attack up to 556,000 attack so their are some minor differences.

It almost looks like a player with modifiers has their mods added to mine when they view my profile. Anyway, if anybody has this information and is willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated by many of us!

Paulio
01-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Nicholost was keeping track of all event items up until the one year anniversary: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29521-CC-iOS-Event-Loot

(CK) EL
01-03-2013, 09:48 AM
We have already discuss that in private but it's an opportunity to share my thoughts with comunity.
In a reply from a ticket, gree informed me that what i see in my profile is calculated in player's software and the attack i see in boss event is calculated in gree's servers.
In boss event none of attack modifiers that i have work. (+10% mafia attack, +5 mafia, +20% car attack).
Since i don't believe that servers calculate differently attack in boss and PvP battles, my theory is that none of the attack modifiers work, no matter what if are visible or invisible in profile stats.

Indianluke
01-03-2013, 10:17 AM
We have already discuss that in private but it's an opportunity to share my thoughts with comunity.
In a reply from a ticket, gree informed me that what i see in my profile is calculated in player's software and the attack i see in boss event is calculated in gree's servers.
In boss event none of attack modifiers that i have work. (+10% mafia attack, +5 mafia, +20% car attack).
Since i don't believe that servers calculate differently attack in boss and PvP battles, my theory is that none of the attack modifiers work, no matter what if are visible or invisible in profile stats.
Yep and if they do work good luck on proving it. Makes it difficult to tell so gree can keep telling us time after time that they do work😖and we have no recourse !! I kno the 10% from jobs doesn't work that one is easy to prove. Not that I give a **** it. But I'm curious how many others don't fricken work

mxz
01-03-2013, 10:39 AM
During an attack on a boss the following happens:

You choose an attack option
The client calculates your attack power based on the attack option
The client sends the server a message containing, among other things, the client calculated attack stat
The server responds with a message confirming the hit and sync.
If that takes away the last HP of the boss, the server will inform the client of a successful boss defeated

Based on that, I assume the server does not do any calculations of the attack power, unlike in PVP (where the server does the calculation and the client does not). That may be why some boost items don't work on the boss but do in PVP.

(CK) EL
01-03-2013, 10:54 AM
The +10% attack modifier is visible in my profile. If the calculation was done in client i should also see the +10% in boss.
Let me clear something first. I am on android and each time i hit the boss i see for a second my attack score above boss picture.
The number i see there is exactly my attack score without any modifier. I sent a ticket asking why there is a difference between that number and my profile number and they respond to me that the number i see in boss is calculated in their server.
Now tell me why should i believe that they do different calculation in PvP

mxz
01-03-2013, 11:10 AM
The number i see there is exactly my attack score without any modifier. I sent a ticket asking why there is a difference between that number and my profile number and they respond to me that the number i see in boss is calculated in their server.Maybe Android is different, but on iOS I can confirm the boss attack is calculated on the client side. Of course that doesn't mean they use it...

I also tend not to trust everything support tries to tell me. Quite a few times I've been under the impression some of them understand the dynamics of the game(s) less than many people here. :rolleyes:

D to the Luxe
01-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I also tend not to trust everything support tries to tell me. Quite a few times I've been under the impression some of them understand the dynamics of the game(s) less than many people here. :rolleyes:

How sad, yet true, is that statement...