PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Answering Support Tickets???

digisyn
01-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Just curious... I have 3 tickets going on 2 weeks. I feel like I am sending them past a black hole...

Dry
01-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Just curious... I have 3 tickets going on 2 weeks. I feel like I am sending them past a black hole...
I sent a ticket about one of my missions , was 4 days ago . Buy the time they get back to me , I will already. Level up and move to the next mission ,
No point to sent ticket !
I still see my daylight straker evry time I open the game !well move on

CJ54
01-02-2013, 04:45 PM
I mentioned this over in the Crime City forums earlier, it is appropriate here as well:

I apologize for the inconvenience with the ticket wait-times; we had somewhere around double the normal number of tickets come in during December. We're doing a hard burn through outstanding tickets right now, and we appreciate the patience shown.

A couple of helpful pointers for future/current contacts:

-Use the in-game contact if at all possible, do not send an email directly to the support email address. When you use the email rather than the in-game, your resolution time may be longer because those come in completely unsorted and don't have the info we usually need to resolve the issue or answer the question. If you absolutely have to send to the email (for instance, you're having a log-in issue), include your invite code and what game you are playing in addition to information relevant to your concern.

-Tickets that go in through the GREE support page can have longer reply times because those need to be moved over into our part of the system by hand. We'll be working to address this in the future.

-If you have already been answered by a support staff member and you feel that your concern is not resolved, reply to the old ticket rather than creating a new one.

-Please don't send multiple tickets for the same issue; it just slows down the whole system and spreads your info all over the place. If you send in a ticket and then need to add additional info, you can always do so by replying to the confirmation email (this is a good way to add any necessary attachments as well)

-Send us all the relevant info in the ticket, including specific details. Bad example: "The boss is broken". Good example: "I defeated level 5 of the Lotus Kimora boss today and did not receive a reward." Details and screenshots are good.

Thank you again for your patience while we're working to get back to everyone.

Also: we're still not sure of the scope of this one, but our replies weren't reaching some people for a little while. This happens every now and again due to spam filters, but there appears to have been an error in the system for about two weeks earlier in December. If you had a ticket where it seems like the support person talking to you just disappeared, send a follow-up reply to that ticket.

Dry
01-02-2013, 04:57 PM
"I mentioned this over in the Crime City forums earlier, it is appropriate here as well"
I never played cc so never seen it of the cc forum ..

digisyn
01-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the reply CJ

Force10JC
01-03-2013, 06:13 AM
I think I have 4 with one being over a month old. With all of the bugs and inconsistencies along with lack of customer attention, I am slowly weening myself away from MW since I'm starting to feel cheated over the small amount of real money I've spent on this game. My Composites Factory doesn't even work and I can't even see things like Scratch-Offs, Collect 10 Events, Daylight Chaser (ha!), and Factions (double-Ha!). It's almost a shame that I have nearly 4 months invested in this but I guess I got some fun out of it.

FromAfar
01-03-2013, 09:48 AM
they have been responding in spurts.

i had them respond to several different issues related to faction management on dec 30. all within maybe 20 minutes. they asked for info i could not provide (something that is not visible). then they asked for other info. which i provided later. i provided more info on NYE. and have not heard anything back.

on another device, i had a bug report on the last event, item count going negative. after just about 3 weeks, i got a response last night. the guy asked if it was still happening. how do you respond to this? the support guy doesn't know the status of the event, and therefore the product he is supporting, and is asking such a question. dude... the event ended over a week ago. how could it still be happening?

must be a layoff replacement, still learning the ropes.