PDA

View Full Version : when is the multiclick loot gonna get fixed AGAIN? this is getting very old.

daystardawg
01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
just wondering if anyone at gree is working on this since its been broken again for 3 weeks.

i'm speaking of android only ppl. so you apple folks, just ignore this.

Steve0
01-02-2013, 03:59 PM
I am on ios and the drop rate is horrible, I am just eventing till its fixed.

Dudebot121256
01-02-2013, 04:01 PM
I find it embarrasing that I don't know what this multi-click thingy is and I've been playing for a few months on android. Can someone fill me in with no sarcasm please? Thanks :)

Steve0
01-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Any job that takes more than one click to do.

daystardawg
01-02-2013, 04:06 PM
@ steveO, your drop rate might be terrible on IOS, but for 6 of the last 9 months, android drop rate is ZERO! and everytime a special event is rolled out, if the multiclick is working, it gets turned off.

@dudebot when you visit the site maps and perform a job that requires 2 or more clicks to finish, that is called a multiclick job. on most of these multiclick jobs, there is a percentage chance of getting loot. the android version has had zero drop rates for most of the time CC has been avail on android. like you, i was unaware for a long time about multiclick loot, then one day it started dropping and i was happy. then it would go away, then return, etc. now its been broken since the last upgrade (about 3 weeks ago) and hasn't been fixed.

Dudebot121256
01-02-2013, 04:14 PM
@ steveO, your drop rate might be terrible on IOS, but for 6 of the last 9 months, android drop rate is ZERO! and everytime a special event is rolled out, if the multiclick is working, it gets turned off.

@dudebot when you visit the site maps and perform a job that requires 2 or more clicks to finish, that is called a multiclick job. on most of these multiclick jobs, there is a percentage chance of getting loot. the android version has had zero drop rates for most of the time CC has been avail on android. like you, i was unaware for a long time about multiclick loot, then one day it started dropping and i was happy. then it would go away, then return, etc. now its been broken since the last upgrade (about 3 weeks ago) and hasn't been fixed.Huh, that's weird, as far as I know, I've never experienced this glitch. I'm going to go test some jobs later. Thanks, Daystardawg.

Hutch
01-02-2013, 04:21 PM
The multi click jobs were not dropping loot items on my droid for several months either. Then after the Thanksgiving events, my jobs were dropping loot items. Then, the snowball event rolls out and again, no drops since! I put in a ticket 2 weeks ago and no reply from customer support.

Really its no surprise at this point, but I've lost interest in this game and have greatly decreased my playing time as a result of Gree's lack of concern from players :(

Steve0
01-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Droid did have 100% drop rate for some time, Gree needs to fix it for everyone equaly.

Zeman
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
I still use a older version which multi loot working. Never eager to update when something is working correctly. Dont fix what isnt broken really.

NV555
01-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Did it stop working when we had the turkey drop?

Big Bad Wolf
01-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Did it stop working when we had the turkey drop?

It was but they fixed it and then the next event they broke it again and never fixed it since. I think they should do the 100% patch until they get it fixed especially since android has been short sided with every event put out. Scratchers, boss event, multi click.... all these came multiple months after being released to IOS... So a few months of 100% percent drop rates while you work on a fix isn't going to hurt anyone.

Steve0
01-02-2013, 06:32 PM
It was but they fixed it and then the next event they broke it again and never fixed it since. I think they should do the 100% patch until they get it fixed especially since android has been short sided with every event put out. Scratchers, boss event, multi click.... all these came multiple months after being released to IOS... So a few months of 100% percent drop rates while you work on a fix isn't going to hurt anyone.No they just need to fix it so everyone has the same drop rate.

Big Bad Wolf
01-02-2013, 06:37 PM
No they just need to fix it so everyone has the same drop rate.

Dude, Take your IOS rear end to another thread.... I agree they need it fixed but the fact is they are the slowest people ever at fixing things so in the mean time they should patch it like they have done the past 5 or 6 times they have done it after updates until they get it fixed for good. This 0 percent crap is just making android players stop playing or paying, not one IOS player has stopped playing or paying cuz android is getting a higher percentage of drops....

NV555
01-02-2013, 08:02 PM
I can't tell you how long I spent at the airport hittn the bus for a DD maybe 2 weeks ? It was awhile ago how ever I was told hang in there it will drop it is just a low percent. I never got one moved on and just farmed the boardwalk for rusty M4.

Yeah I think they owe me like 100k energy and a chance to half say to half way catch up.

Steve0
01-02-2013, 08:38 PM
This is what I sent to gree. for the Cuban Supermarket

I have done this job many times and used 11,000 energy trying to get the Crowd Control explosive and never received one is the drop rate down to zero or is there some thing wrong with my drop rate. Any help would be great. Thanks

gree said:

Item rewards for completing jobs is randomized and some items are better than others. However, we cannot provide the specific drop rates for items but you can be sure that the better the item is, the longer the odds are of that item dropping.

I spent an additional 6K to 7K energy to only get 1. I have 3 totoal from 5 levels of trying to farm. I feel the pain. I only have 2 DD because the nerfed the drop rates so bad. I have been going after the Last Call for the last 3 levels only have 5. I am a free player i use farming just like everyone else.

daystardawg
01-02-2013, 08:46 PM
@steveO, yes the same for everyone would be ideal, but the simple fact is : it will never be the same between the 2 platforms. and since multiclick drops have always worked for ios (even during events and pvp events i believe) and haven't worked at all for 60-70% of the time CC has been available for android, gree should err on the (android) users side. jmo

Robinhawaii
01-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Sorry for thread hijacking, but I can't post a new thread... Did anyone else find their Empire Times wiped clean today?

NV555
01-03-2013, 08:57 PM
could they just have 2 servers one for IOS and one for droid?

azer
01-04-2013, 06:38 PM
does it really work for the ios users?!!
still doesn t work for android :(

AK-47
01-04-2013, 06:40 PM
does it really work for the ios users?!!
still doesn t work for android :(
Always HAS for IOS... mostly HASNT for Android...

Big Bad Wolf
01-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Wow, still nothing! This stinks, I'm ready for it to work again! I wish i would never have updated, i would've gotten 5 times the stats with multi click jobs then these events

TRAZ
01-12-2013, 02:00 PM
No, multi-click jobs do not always drop loot on ios. Many a ticket has been submitted over it.

AK-47
01-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Leave the game and your waste of money
Join the Crime City Clan inside
CLASH OF CLANS
THE #1 game
Take that sh!t elsewhere.... that is all.

Lonestoner
01-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Anyone sent in a ticket and gotten a response about this recently? I'm wondering if they even acknowledge that the problem exists..

Polarbear
01-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Revert your CC version to whatever you have installed in iTunes.

Or if some other droid player who has it, upload it somewhere so everyone else can download and reinstall...

There's truly no counting on Gree to fix, so you might as well do it yourself in the meantime.

Lonestoner
01-13-2013, 08:12 PM
Revert your CC version to whatever you have installed in iTunes.

Or if some other droid player who has it, upload it somewhere so everyone else can download and reinstall...

There's truly no counting on Gree to fix, so you might as well do it yourself in the meantime.

I don't think the google play store is quite advanced enough to store older versions of apps to install.. No install history that I know of either.

I would like to be able to download an older version that has it fixed though, if anyone comes across one..

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 08:21 PM
I don't think the google play store is quite advanced enough to store older versions of apps to install.. No install history that I know of either.

I would like to be able to download an older version that has it fixed though, if anyone comes across one..I believe you can restore an app to the ealiest version but I'm not 100% sure.

Big Bad Wolf
01-14-2013, 09:52 AM
I would love to know how! That would be amazing. I'd go back to the update right after Thanksgiving if at all possible. I tried finding a way on my own with no luck.