PDA

View Full Version : VFF Alpha Recruitment

Selfproclaimed
01-02-2013, 11:59 AM
3 spots available. Any interested, PM me directly your stats,iph,Allie count, skill points,ID code. DO NOT post your info in thread. It's nothing personal if you don't get picked. Available spots are very costly so we will be very choosy.

80k/80k minimum.
800k min. Iph ( without any faction boost. )
Daily player, active in forums a plus.
Willing to contribute

Our team placed 13th in the pvp tourney. With some barely participating in the tourney.
Factions bonuses
Health regeneration - 14%
Building defense. - 25%
Building output. - 15%
Number of members- currently 43.

We have tons of cash awaiting for final decisions to do 2 more upgrades and tons of concrete sitting in reserve. We would be further but alot of our members had saved up for the anniversary buildings. If your in a crappy faction,this is your chance to move up. Again ,PM me directly.

"Just to emphasize Alpha is looking for not only strong Players but players who are willing to put the faction before themselves. We work as a Family Unit and want Alpha to succeed so that we ALL succeed in the long run!

#1 Willing to put the Faction before yourself. (Team Player)
#2 Be apart of the Forums, Obviously This goes with Having Fun too!
#3 Be willing to Attack for Concrete and During the Main Events
#4 Attack and Defense Stats.
#5 IPH.

What makes Alpha Great? Well i have my own Biased Opinion but I will say Alpha Finished Top 13 in the PVP Tournament and that was just the begining. Our Bonuses keep getting added as the cost reaches the Billions thanks to the dedication and Daily Donations of all our players. Perhaps you are in a Faction you joined in the Beggining and realized they are not as organized as you wish...or you haven't joined a faction because your waiting for one that will benefit you the most. I would certainly reccomend sending your information to Selfproclaimed!

Make sure to include:
What you want out of a faction:
What you will contribute to Alpha:
Your Attack Stats
Your Defense Stats
Your Income.

If you are in the running with other players we will also ask you for your Skill point Distribution:
Stamina, Attack Points, Defense Points and Energy. "

~Thief

nikned
01-03-2013, 08:23 AM
check my signature !! ;)

whiskeybravo
01-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Back to the top, long live Alpha.

Also, Add me please 140 071 497 :)

foi100krer
01-04-2013, 10:31 AM
add me 402 423 616