PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Inability to select my buildings is pissing me off.

Just saying.

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Inability to select my buildings is pissing me off.

Just saying.

Agreed its a pain, getting worse not better Gree

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:22 AM
CJ posted a thread about this somewhere .. about 10 days ago ..

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
CJ posted a thread about this somewhere .. about 10 days ago ..

Yeah I know, but to Nicky's point, it looks like its getting worse. I try clicking a building now and its selecting a traffic light that is a block away. Up until now it has been bearable.

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:28 AM
oh wow .. i "always" had that issue with selecting buildings. thought it was normal lol .. u on android tony?

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 10:30 AM
oh wow .. i "always" had that issue with selecting buildings. thought it was normal lol .. u on android tony?

The one I'm having issues with is iOS CCHD. I haven't tried it on my Android account.

Paulio
01-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Tony, since the issue isn't on non-HD version, have you considered using that version? I personally never liked HD version, so I never used it.

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:45 AM
this game is already too heavy for my phone or for my internet connection because it has to load lots of data whenever i visit other player's hoods .. i wonder if i switched to HD, what it will do to me .. i'll end up ...

http://www.dave.ca/wp/wp-content/uploads/smash-phone.jpg

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Tony, since the issue isn't on non-HD version, have you considered using that version? I personally never liked HD version, so I never used it.

Yeah, I downloaded the non-HD version but I don't like it.

Paulio
01-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I downloaded the non-HD version but I don't like it.

Snob :p

mxz
01-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Tony, since the issue isn't on non-HD version, have you considered using that version? I personally never liked HD version, so I never used it.I have the issue on the regular iOS version on my phone. Don't really have any decorations on my HD account, so haven't seen it there. I'm bass ackwards.

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm back on regular version and its picking decorations instead of building, but just on iPad account. phone account is ok, same version on iOS, same everything except screen size, I don't get it

CJ54
01-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Hey guys, I just talked to the dev team about this, and we're getting a fix out for the building selection issue as soon as we can. It's definitely annoying. The issue is client-side, so this will probably have to go out in a version release.

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks CJ. Nice to know that you're keeping an eye on the forums. Any progress on the agent smith thing?

TZora
01-02-2013, 11:27 AM
hi CJ, nice of u to reply back :)
can u please help me with my ticket number 312681 ... i can't play the game :(

LongFingers
01-02-2013, 11:46 AM
other solution can be ask your henchmen move your decorations before select a building
they are glad to help....

Thanks CJ

sister morphine
01-02-2013, 12:51 PM
other solution can be ask your henchmen move your decorations before select a building
lol, it's very annoying to have to move a bunch of trees and a table when I want to upgrade a Pirate Tavern though

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 01:03 PM

Thanks CJ

Ever since I bought them all cars all they do is drink and lay around and play games. Lazy henchman, thinking of firing them all

nopenopenope
01-02-2013, 01:32 PM
I have the issue on the regular iOS version on my phone. Don't really have any decorations on my HD account, so haven't seen it there. I'm bass ackwards.

Yep same here but managing fine.

Dudebot121256
01-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Thanks CJ. Nice to know that you're keeping an eye on the forums. Any progress on the agent smith thing?
CJ made a post if ya didn't see it :)

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that we have a full investigation going into the currently reported sketchy activity, as well as related reports. When we have more info, I will let you know. In the meantime, I have to ask that people stop making a ton of duplicate threads to discuss the issue. I understand that many of you are frustrated by what you perceive to be our lack of activity on this, but we hear you and we know how important this is.

Feel free to continue to send in reports of any suspicious activity that you are currently noticing. I'd appreciate it if people would send those to us via ticket rather than posting it on the forums, since it gets looked into faster that way.

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 02:18 PM
CJ made a post if ya didn't see it :)

Thanks but at the time that I had written the comment, the post didn't exist.

dudeman
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
I already sold all my decorations pretty much the day after this started happening. I got some cash from support for the inconvenience/loss.

Strange how the bug (which is an old one that was fixed ages ago) can magically appear when there is a new data set pushed, but we'll need a full version update to fix it?

Tomatoneverdie
01-02-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm about to delete all the darn trees too....

Paulio
01-02-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm about to delete all the darn trees too....

Nooo!!! Don't do it or else your henchmen won't have shade, and eventually die of exposure. I've seen it happen.

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Nooo!!! Don't do it or else your henchmen won't have shade, and eventually die of exposure. I've seen it happen.

To late, I just sold all my trees, all decorations to be more exact.

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 04:33 PM

You should have just let NTM smoke your trees instead. :)

Tomatoneverdie
01-02-2013, 05:08 PM

I'll build a teepee for them to hide in it! That's how Dipstik does it, isn't it?

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 05:28 PM

Good idea but he was to slow, how you been Mr Spaghetti?

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Good idea but he was to slow, how you been Mr Spaghetti?

Just peachy, thanks. Yourself?

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Just peachy, thanks. Yourself?

good thanks, waiting for the parade, Tomatoneverdie's henchmen gonna be driving through town in a Kimora limo. Hope they pass out candy

LongFingers
01-03-2013, 02:32 AM
What a pity ! your lazy Henchmen loved napping under those green trees....

Better than the wood he usually smokes...

Indianluke
01-03-2013, 06:50 AM
I have the problem and non hd version

Dipstik
01-03-2013, 07:31 AM
I have the problem and non hd version

They have a cream that will clear that right up for you.

TZora
01-04-2013, 09:00 AM
can that cream also fix the wrinkles off my phone screen? :P