PDA

View Full Version : Where is Support?

TZora
01-02-2013, 09:19 AM
there is some problem with my game and i'm unable to play since last 3 days. i've contacted support 5 times. are they on holidays? if yes, anyone know when they will be working again?

i haven't played the game in last 3 days and my life is getting better with each passing day lol .. and i didn't have to recharge my phone battery in last 3 days .. mmm interesting, isn't it lol

so anyone contacted support recently and got a reply? i might just stop playing this game if i don't hear from them in a couple of days .. not much interest left in the game anyway. and i know, gree doesn't care either.

DragCro
01-02-2013, 09:29 AM
You will get a reply,just wait.
Send another ticket by email & send message to Cj54 here at Gree forum

Mikecore
01-02-2013, 09:34 AM
there is some problem with my game and i'm unable to play since last 3 days. i've contacted support 5 times. are they on holidays? if yes, anyone know when they will be working again?

i haven't played the game in last 3 days and my life is getting better with each passing day lol .. and i didn't have to recharge my phone battery in last 3 days .. mmm interesting, isn't it lol

so anyone contacted support recently and got a reply? i might just stop playing this game if i don't hear from them in a couple of days .. not much interest left in the game anyway. and i know, gree doesn't care either.

What's your problem? Maybe someone from here can help u...

Joeycool
01-02-2013, 09:39 AM
You can expect to wait about a week for support to get back to you when your account has "issues".

Sandukan
01-02-2013, 09:47 AM
That seems a bit long.
Just hope you don't get the support personnel that goes by the letter that is between I and K in the alphabet.
Complete waste of time.

mxz
01-02-2013, 09:49 AM
You will get a reply,just wait.
Send another ticket by email & send message to Cj54 here at Gree forumSending another ticket doesn't get it answered any quicker. It just makes everyone else's tickets get answered slower. This is because sending in multiple tickets doesn't "bump" your ticket # to the front of the queue. It's a first-in, first-out system. Please don't do things like this.

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:06 AM
the problem is the boss event .. i logged it in "The Billionaire's Boss Guide" that after waiting 26 minutes i was able to hit the boss only once where as everyone else could hit twice. so i asked question over and again. then someone suggested to find an older version of the game and try it to see if there is any difference in the hits. i found a previous version of the game. uninstalled the current version and installed the older version. bugger took me back to the newbie account. i had registered a funzio (or gree?) ID before uninstalling the current version. but the older version just wouldn't load my account. so uninstalled the older version because it wasn't helping. installed the new version from google play. but it just won't load my level 153 hood/account and keeps going back to newbie account. so i logged in a trouble ticket and got that automated reply with the ticket number. i didn't create a new ticket each time i contacted them, just replied 3 times to the same ticket ... no answers, just dead air :(

isshi
01-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Well I have been waiting 14 days so far to get the prizes I am missing from the last event. I got the prizes for the top 25 but not the prizes for the time where I finished 2nd.
14 days is just insane. I know there have been some holidays... But damn.........

YES 14 DAYS WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLY

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:21 AM
wow .. so much for the kind words thread we started for how "cool" is their support in answering tickets .. 14 days is just nonsense. they are busy developing more money makers and can't handle their older games.

with all of these issues with crimecity, i feel the game is dying out fast and perhaps GREE wants that too so that they can focus on their newer games ...

Paulio
01-02-2013, 10:24 AM
TZ, that happened to me once on my Android account. Same exact issue. Like JC said, it took about a week to get corrected. Please be patient and don't leave the game.

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:38 AM
what i find amusing is that i don't feel withdrawal from the game at all lol .. instead, i didn't even know where my phone was in the last three days .. i even missed a few phone calls because the phone was in my handbag or was lost somewhere in the stuff in my room. i enjoyed good sleep and worked on my assignments without worrying about getting robbed or leveling up :D
thank you gree support for the good time lol

mxz
01-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Well I have been waiting 14 days so far to get the prizes I am missing from the last event. I got the prizes for the top 25 but not the prizes for the time where I finished 2nd.
14 days is just insane. I know there have been some holidays... But damn.........

YES 14 DAYS WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLYI still have an open one from September 19th, 2012. That's 105 days! Do I win? :)

TZora
01-02-2013, 11:17 AM
no, GREE wins .. cuz they dnt give a muck about all of us cry babies on this forum .. all they know about is making new money makers. i've said this before, most of us are playing because we have invested some real money and can't just drop the game like a bad habit .. and another fact is that we will "not" get anything out of it, now or later .. so sooner the better .. i guess.

TZora
01-02-2013, 11:20 AM
i mean, look at the way more and more people are creating agentsmith threads on these forums and gree won't even care to reply with, please be patient, we are incompetent. the hacker is smart and we are going to soon invest in "upgrading" our intelligence LOL

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 11:55 AM
I have one that was "escalated to a manager" a couple of months ago. :D

CJ54
01-02-2013, 12:04 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience with the ticket wait-times; we had somewhere around double the normal number of tickets in December. We're doing a hard burn through outstanding tickets right now, and we appreciate the patience shown.

A couple of helpful pointers for future/current contacts:

-Use the in-game contact if at all possible, do not send an email directly to the support email address. When you use the email rather than the in-game, your resolution time may be longer because those come in completely unsorted and don't have the info we usually need to resolve the issue or answer the question. If you absolutely have to send to the email (for instance, you're having a log-in issue), include your invite code and what game you are playing in addition to information relevant to your concern.

-Tickets that go in through the GREE support page can have longer reply times because those need to be moved over into our part of the system by hand. We'll be working to address this in the future.

-If you have already been answered by a support staff member and you feel that your concern is not resolved, reply to the old ticket rather than creating a new one.

-Please don't send multiple tickets for the same issue; it just slows down the whole system and spreads your info all over the place. If you send in a ticket and then need to add additional info, you can always do so by replying to the confirmation email (this is a good way to add any necessary attachments as well)

-Send us all the relevant info in the ticket, including specific details. Bad example: "The boss is broken". Good example: "I defeated level 5 of the Lotus Kimora boss today and did not receive a reward." Details and screenshots are good.

Thank you again for your patience while we're working to get back to everyone.

EDIT: I wanted to add, we're still not sure of the scope of this one, but our replies weren't reaching some people for a little while. This happens every now and again due to spam filters, but there appears to have been an error in the system for about two weeks earlier in December. If you had a ticket where it seems like the support person talking to you just disappeared, send a follow-up reply to that ticket.

LongFingers
01-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Out off topic Tzora, I like your new avatar
I think I know this cartoonist...

I think it's of Jacques Tardi... anyway

TZora
01-02-2013, 12:08 PM
thanks longfingers, i liked it too :)

TZora
01-02-2013, 12:09 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience with the ticket wait-times...
thanks and appreciate ur reply to this thread CJ. i'm waiting and hopefully my issue will be addressed soon :)

DragCro
01-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Sending another ticket doesn't get it answered any quicker. It just makes everyone else's tickets get answered slower. This is because sending in multiple tickets doesn't "bump" your ticket # to the front of the queue. It's a first-in, first-out system. Please don't do things like this.You are right i didnt write it good,i wanted to write down that he can send another ticket with same number of the report like the first one.But the best advice is just to wait answer from suport like Cj said.
Thanks CJ54 for reply!

isshi
01-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Strange I finally get a reply to my ticket, but still missing the bay city time event prizes... They replied about something I added later. Not the main issue.
Gree did not read properly or look at the img I sent... Damn...........

TZora
01-02-2013, 09:19 PM
isshi, in those circumstances, my opinion is that u should create a fresh ticket .. since they are bombarded with all of the trouble tickets, may be they are not reading all the way down. oh well, expect to wait another 10 days for the reply if u create a new ticket *face palm*

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

NTM
01-03-2013, 12:16 AM
same 2 mails and nothing, no answers.. i'm waiting the holliday assasinator....

Jian Carlo
01-03-2013, 12:36 AM
i might just stop playing this game if i don't hear from them in a couple of days ..

I will let you play with mine ......

dispatch_me
01-03-2013, 04:33 AM
That seems a bit long.
Just hope you don't get the support personnel that goes by the letter that is between I and K in the alphabet.
Complete waste of time.

I know whom you speak of and you are absolutely correct!

LongFingers
01-03-2013, 04:39 AM
I will let you play with mine ......
naughty boy!

rockus
01-03-2013, 04:41 AM
My wife has quit playing because of no response from Support. I am noticing that respect credits are not going thru upon goals being met. I know I have lost hundreds of credits, it starts to count up to give me the reward then counts right back down and takes it away.

TZora
01-04-2013, 08:54 AM
GREE finally fixed the problem and my game is up lol .. i'm not sure if i'm really happy or sad but i'm stuck to my phone again .. doh .. and the battery is about to die in just a few hours .. gotta find the recharging cable .. mm where could it be ..

TonySpaghetti
01-04-2013, 09:02 AM
GREE finally fixed the problem and my game is up lol .. i'm not sure if i'm really happy or sad but i'm stuck to my phone again .. doh .. and the battery is about to die in just a few hours .. gotta find the recharging cable .. mm where could it be ..

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/de4c58e92d481bd3e89bd5925e79a3ac_zps72fbe380.jpg

TZora
01-04-2013, 09:07 AM
i like Nicolas Cage .. lol @ Vampire's Kiss :D

ajmackey
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
How are you able to contact CrimeCity support?

TonySpaghetti
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
How are you able to contact CrimeCity support?

Through the application. menu -> more -> help -> contact support

isshi
01-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Oh my, well over 2 weeks and not sorted. This is for the bay city mob wars where I finished 2nd for the time.
I am still missing:
Street justice rifle
Gut ripper blade
Firstly they say I have these items, but talked about a different event.
Now they say I will get these items but closed my ticket, how on earth can you close a ticket if items are not given to me? Everyone else has these items except myself.
Am I missing something here? I am so frustrated its unreal. If they treat the bigger gold buyers like this, how will the look after the smaller ones.
I think this is game is going downhill.
I even sent a second ticket about this and they closed that too. Finally they sent an email asking me to rate the service..hum you are kidding me right?

Wow finally sorted.

Tomatoneverdie
01-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Just got all my tickets answered in the last 30 min. Support seems to be back to work....

TZora
01-05-2013, 05:46 AM
ishi i might send you a survey if this thread helped you in any way lol ...

NTM
01-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Through the application. menu -> more -> help -> contact support

3 mails for me on 2 accounts, no answer = no support.
same on modern war 2 mails = 0 answers

TonySpaghetti
01-05-2013, 10:32 AM
3 mails for me on 2 accounts, no answer = no support.
same on modern war 2 mails = 0 answers

They're backed up right now due to high ticket volume in December. Be patient and do not re-submit a ticket.

DragCro
01-07-2013, 12:32 PM
@ Cj54 - i'm waiting your pm,answer my question,please.
Im not asking too much!
Thanks!

isshi
01-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Well look at this.. Top 25 item for time given but was not in top 25... Worse still this person has 2 top 25 of the same type.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/6e9405a08d25288d9788e25b68dbcea9_zpsf86ab28b.jpg

(CK) EL
01-07-2013, 12:54 PM
He is propably an android user who got the top 25 item later. .. Twice.
Same thing happened to me and i sent a ticket to suport to remove the extra item

Joeycool
01-07-2013, 01:10 PM
i sent a ticket to suport to remove the extra item

Well done mate! Kudos! :cool:

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Well done mate! Kudos! :cool:

http://media.schadenfreude.net/2009/06/irony6.jpg

Joeycool
01-07-2013, 03:35 PM
http://media.schadenfreude.net/2009/06/irony6.jpg

Not sure what your point is. (for a change)

*edit*

Just remembered... thats because there never is any point to any of your posts. Sorry about the mix up.

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 03:44 PM
I never see you on the rival list anymore, but do you still have two Diamond Bashers? Just curious.

Joeycool
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I never see you on the rival list anymore, but do you still have two Diamond Bashers? Just curious.

Hahaha! I see your point. Pathetic. Still eating your bitter twisted jealous self up over that are you?

Well... I dont have to do this. But I do enjoy making you eat your words.

http://i49.tinypic.com/15ofbc7.png

As soon as I got the double item rewarded I asked for them to be removed. In fact they didn't do it first time and I had to request it again. Does that answer your spiteful little question?

I will of course accept a public apology from you when ever you are ready.

Paulio
01-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Proof is in the pudding. Nice move, JC.

Tomatoneverdie
01-07-2013, 04:19 PM
JoeyCool and EL, not sure if I would do the same, but I like your style....

CJ54
01-07-2013, 04:29 PM
We're going back through the list to check for any more dupes. I swear, if I never see this list again it will be too soon.

Joey, I get your point, but please don't post stuff from support.

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 04:48 PM
I two days after I commented on it and you called it "legit"

Joeycool
01-07-2013, 05:03 PM
I two days after I commented on it and you called it "legit"

Yes... Thats correct. Because you asked if there was any possible way for a person to get 2 of the items with out cheating.

To which I PM'd you that it was. I told you that in fact I myself had received 2 of the items legitimately with out cheating. I cant publicly go into detail over how I got 2 of the items. But it certainly was legitimate, and certainly wasn't cheating.

Dont worry dipstick. I dont expect an apology from you for your accusations. I realise that it actually takes a "real man" to admit when he is wrong.

You just carry on playing with your ponies. And hating yourself. And the world. And everything in it.

Dipstik
01-07-2013, 05:06 PM
You have some strange ideas... How's the wife? Leave you yet?

CJ54
01-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Knock it off.