PDA

View Full Version : It's not Gree it's Apple!

Dr BoneCrusher
01-02-2013, 08:34 AM
If we all went on apples forums and contacted their support asking for assistance in this hacking matter, something will happen! Apple takes a percentage of the money we spend on ingame items. We need to tell apple that their gaming platform is broken and THEY need to fix it! Gree is Ether unwilling or incapable of fixing this. We Pay Apple The Money. We Are On Apples NOS. Apple promotes this game and Gree. Apple should take some responsibility!

Apple Needs To Get Involved!

Dipstik
01-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah... because if one organization doesn't care about your concerns, you should definitely try appealing to a larger organization that is farther removed from the problem! Maybe you could write a strongly worded letter to the japanese government if Apple doesn't fix things :)

NTM
01-02-2013, 08:40 AM
not a big news ^^

just look price of money and gold on Android they are under Ios price....

Gold cost more on Ios...

Vault on Android : 76.18 €

Vault on Ios : 89.99 €

13.81 €uros more..

MerlinBlack
01-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Yeah... because if one organization doesn't care about your concerns, you should definitely try appealing to a larger organization that is farther removed from the problem! Maybe you could write a strongly worded letter to the japanese government if Apple doesn't fix things :)

Why stop there? Give Ban Ki-moon a call! Convene the Council on Foreign Relations!

Ramshutu
01-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Apple won't care. Sorry.

The bigger the company the less real support they provide.

The only thing you'll get is a more honest response even if that response is 'we don't care talk to the game makers.'

We give gree a bad time, but if you compare them to other software houses, like Microsoft or treyarch they're actually pretty good at resolving issues. With the others you get an automated response saying that well fix it when we want and in return we may possibly send you a marketing email about our next buggy product.

(CK) EL
01-02-2013, 09:09 AM
that's a good idea, i am going to do it and i won't tell them that i am on android :)

just kiding, i really think that it is a briliand idea

DragCro
01-02-2013, 09:13 AM
@ dr,boneCrusher i agree with you,maybe its not a bad idea,you can send a message to Apple cos.serv.
@Dipstik ,i like your humor on the matter :)
@MerlinBlack ,if you can add some advice to the dr.boneCrusher it will be ok,less sarcastic & more helpful

Dr BoneCrusher
01-02-2013, 09:22 AM
If Gree can't fix o problem that's been around for a year and continue to charge players money, for what other players can easily get for free then it's time to discontinue the game! If Gree will not do Apple should! Apple should at the very least not allow players to spend money on the game.

Gree redesign the game, fix the holes, allow players to transfer the items and gold they have and start fresh!

TZora
01-02-2013, 09:23 AM
very good idea. i support it ..

Dr BoneCrusher
01-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey Dippy I recived my money back from the double your funds event from Apple. They do care.

Dr BoneCrusher
01-02-2013, 09:34 AM
CJ, if you are reading this thread. We know you care and so do we! This is not new hack or the first time agent smith has done this. It's been every weekend for months. Their are hundreds of these accounts.

It is time Gree should address this problem with the most loyal and active players in this game.

Babytway
01-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Apple can't fix gree security issues, if Apple continues to get reports of negative feedback on an app the easiest thing for them to do is drop the app from the app store and continue as usual

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Apple can't fix gree security issues, if Apple continues to get reports of negative feedback on an app the easiest thing for them to do is drop the app from the app store and continue as usual

Might be the only thing to do, the forum is more fun then the game anyway.

Paulio
01-02-2013, 10:20 AM

That would be indirect assistance, or at least a call to arms. If apple dropped a Gree product from the app store, especially a money maker like CC or MW, then Gree would use their resources to finally fix the game.

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 10:23 AM
That would be indirect assistance, or at least a call to arms. If apple dropped a Gree product from the app store, especially a money maker like CC or MW, then Gree would use their resources to finally fix the game.

Agreed +10000

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:52 AM
so shall we contact apple and begin filing petitions or "support tickets"? want a joint effort? start something here on the forums so that GREE also knows where we are heading with all of these hacker problems .. i'm sure someone will do something about hackers and other issues ..

marshmall
01-02-2013, 11:01 AM

If that happens you are always welcome to the dark side with Droid Vader ;)