PDA

View Full Version : Need some input on Camper Account

psxnitro
01-01-2013, 10:59 PM
My camper leveled up ridiculously during the last boss event... and I seem to be getting targeted a lot more at lvl26 than when I was lvl19. I never attacked or robbed anyone, but the constant attacks is racking up my experience faster than I want. So I've been thinking of using my stockpile.

Skill points 75
Respect Points 35k

Mafia 238
IPH 70k
Atk 7.7k
Def 8.1k

HenryVIII
01-01-2013, 11:23 PM
I would maybe try lowering mafia to an amount where you do not get attacked as much. Play around with that before you go placing stat points where you do not want them long term.

psxnitro
01-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Actually building mafia at the moment, so I can start building a NC the moment I get enough to build one. Since I only do Epic Boss Events and just recently hit Tier 2, was wondering what might be best use of all the stockpiled RP and SP I've accumulated and never used.

sister morphine
01-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Do you have the nightclub cash in place? If you do, I'm sure regulars would be happy to add you short term so you can start the build and then drop your mafia as Henry suggests.

Probably the best placing for your respect is NVB (16/16). With 35K of points saved you could buy 116 which theoretically would boost both your A & D by over 1,800. The reality depends on the kit you already have and your mindset; attack or defence. A more attack minded player may be better off with sawn-offs.

mxz
01-02-2013, 07:32 AM
You still have a little way to go before you should start your NC save. Getting mafia is fairly easy - when you're at about $30M that's when you should start ramping up to 300. Your mafia # is already at max for your level; I believe 130 is the max you can take into battle (5*26, correct? Anyone?), so if you want to start ducking attacks you'd have to drop down to 100 or so.

psxnitro
01-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Seems the attacks have died down, so I guess I don't have to worry too much about leveling up.

Now on another note, is it possible to hit 20k profile attack just by mostly buying cash items? I'm thinking of boosting for the sake of boss events, since I doubt I can finish the next boss event unless I do some serious farming since I just reached Tier 2.

Paulio
01-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Now on another note, is it possible to hit 20k profile attack just by mostly buying cash items? I'm thinking of boosting for the sake of boss events, since I doubt I can finish the next boss event unless I do some serious farming since I just reached Tier 2.

It is, but not at level 26. As mxz said, you can only take 130 mafia into battle at level 26. That means you can take a maximum of 650 items into battle (130*5). In order to achieve 20K stats, your items would need an average of 30.77 att (20000/650).

There aren't any cash weapons with an attack of 30 at your level, and the best RP weapon at low levels is the chain whip, but I don't think that's unlocked for you yet. The only way I see 20K attack as a possibility is if you've got really good loot from the epic bosses.

psxnitro
01-03-2013, 12:42 AM
It is, but not at level 26. As mxz said, you can only take 130 mafia into battle at level 26. That means you can take a maximum of 650 items into battle (130*5). In order to achieve 20K stats, your items would need an average of 30.77 att (20000/650).

There aren't any cash weapons with an attack of 30 at your level, and the best RP weapon at low levels is the chain whip, but I don't think that's unlocked for you yet. The only way I see 20K attack as a possibility is if you've got really good loot from the epic bosses.

Does the mafia come into play during boss event battle? I was under the impression that the profile attack is the number used, and not your true PVP/ROB attack stat based on the max mafia you can bring.

I was ready to start padding my profile attack stat with multiple cash weapons, but if boss events actually use your true attack stat, I might as well just go back into full camp mode, and ignore boss events again.

Tomatoneverdie
01-03-2013, 03:24 AM
How many Steel Garrote do you have? With your current IPH, that is the only cash item which might help you a little with atk stat.

Your profile atk is what you take into the Boss fight + skill point x a factor of 10 (maybe less at your tier). Based on the other thread, the +5 motifier does not count toward Boss fight, so 130 is still the most you need....

murf
01-03-2013, 06:07 AM
Seems the attacks have died down, so I guess I don't have to worry too much about leveling up.

20k is tough at that level...check my crawler stats in my sig. I'm over 30k (w/o those explosives) at level 64, and I've killed all level 40 bosses. It's easy to improve defense at that level with cash weapons. Make sure you've equipped your mafia with either Riot Shields (1 / 12) or Riot Helmets (1 / 8). And in melee, max out you mafia with at least Mace (1 / 6). Those are cheap items that boost your defense nicely.

But if you are not losing and just worried about XP, then you're best bet in to drop mafia, as everyone else has said.

Also, I'd save your RP until you get to RPG's and Exceleros. I've been keeping track of how many weapons I have that are better then the top RP weapons and between boss events and scratchers, this is where I'm at.

Guns - 52
Melee - 90
Armor - 84
Cars - 46.

I haven't spent any RP yet, and since melee and armor drop much more frequently then guns and cars, I'm waiting to unlock RPGs and Exceleros before I spend any.

Paulio
01-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Does the mafia come into play during boss event battle? I was under the impression that the profile attack is the number used, and not your true PVP/ROB attack stat based on the max mafia you can bring.

I was ready to start padding my profile attack stat with multiple cash weapons, but if boss events actually use your true attack stat, I might as well just go back into full camp mode, and ignore boss events again.

Tomato hit in on the head. Your current attack against the epic boss is (130 equipped mafia) + (attack skill points x 10). If you have a modifier, i.e. +10% vehicle attack, it does not count towards the boss.

A bit of advice: don't ignore the boss events. At your level, it's like getting free gold. There's nothing that can improve your stats as much as the boss and absolutely worth the few levels you move up.

If you're worried about leveling up due to rivals failed attacks on you, try this: Like mxz said, drop to 100 mafia. Post your code in the "Invite" section of the forum and watch the requests roll in. When the next boss come around, accept your requests to get back to full power. **Do not use the "accept all" button**

murf
01-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Tomato hit in on the head. Your current attack against the epic boss is (130 equipped mafia) + (attack skill points x 10). If you have a modifier, i.e. +10% vehicle attack, it does not count towards the boss.

A bit of advice: don't ignore the boss events. At your level, it's like getting free gold. There's nothing that can improve your stats as much as the boss and absolutely worth the few levels you move up.

If you're worried about leveling up due to rivals failed attacks on you, try this: Like mxz said, drop to 100 mafia. Post your code in the "Invite" section of the forum and watch the requests roll in. When the next boss come around, accept your requests to get back to full power. **Do not use the "accept all" button**

What's the glitch with the "accept all" button?

HenryVIII
01-03-2013, 12:09 PM

It actually deletes them I believe.

Sunsets
01-03-2013, 03:12 PM

Last time I used it I lost every mafia member over 50 that I had queued up. There's flaws written all over that little button of doom, just don't even go near it.

Tomatoneverdie
01-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Might as well change the "Accept All" to "F You All"....

Paulio
01-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Might as well change the "Accept All" to "F You All"....

LOL, good one.

psxnitro
01-04-2013, 01:47 AM
Being a camper takes a lot of planning, lol. So much harder managing your stats when you can't rob or farm items on maps...

Was wondering if it was safe to stockpile a few of these mafia dependent items before I decide to drop mafia.

Grenade Launcher 12/9 450k
Blast Guard Helmet 6/14 125k

Tomatoneverdie
01-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Was wondering if it was safe to stockpile a few of these mafia dependent items before I decide to drop mafia.

Grenade Launcher 12/9 450k
Blast Guard Helmet 6/14 125k

That's exactly what I did, I even built up my IPH to stock up Audi....