PDA

View Full Version : Is deleting allies a good idea?

fluffy402
01-01-2013, 10:12 PM
I'm level 86 and do not use gold. I have close to 450 allies and over 1600 units. I constantly am losing battles and my AD stats are 10000/14000 compared to an average 20000+ for most of my rivals. My IPH is still much higher than most of these people. But alas, I am constantly losing battles and have been wondering what deleting my allies down to 300 or 250 will do. What do the experts here say?

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-01-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm level 86 and do not use gold. I have close to 450 allies and over 1600 units. I constantly am losing battles and my AD stats are 10000/14000 compared to an average 20000+ for most of my rivals. My IPH is still much higher than most of these people. But alas, I am constantly losing battles and have been wondering what deleting my allies down to 300 or 250 will do. What do the experts here say?At your level, deleting allies will only bring you more losses. You can't hide at level 86. Hiding/camping can be an effective tactic about level 100 (or so).

fluffy402
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Despite you advising me against it, I cut my allies down to 350. My AD stats only dropped about 500 each, but my rival's all are down to about 10k-15k. I'll see how this plays out, and if it ends bad I'll just buy go back to adding people.

JMC
01-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Don't know how dense the strongest part of your army is, but if you don't have just a few hundred units making up most of your stats, you're not going to be much stronger compared to others at the low ally range. In fact if your army is spread out throughout all your 1600+ units, you will be at a larger disadvantage to the many who have their stats coming from 100-400 units. There will probably be a lot of players with high density as there are many camping around those levels.

Best try it out though, since i have not been in that level range for over 11 months and it was different when i was there.

Mila Relyt
01-01-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm level 67 and was above max allies for this level. I was getting hit every couple weeks by a player with about 2k more attack than my defense. It was whenever he was making a run to buy his space centers, nanos and upgrades (checking his base following the attacks). So before I started saving for the anniversary centers, I sent a ticket to delete the grunts (those free allies from boxes or rewards). Afterwards my real breathing allies came to about 300. My attack and defense didn't drop by much, but I haven't heard from my attacker throughout the building event. However, now that I'm at 319 allies, I check my battle list and sometimes I get all 330 and 335 allied rivals (max for levels 66 and 67) and with a refresh, I can see players with as little as 227 allies.

sir elmo
01-02-2013, 02:25 AM
I am a mid level 38 right now and have only been playing for a couple of weeks. I have been having problems getting my A.A. and A.D. number up as well. I had 740 allies. I was told by someone in the game that by doing the VIP ally thing and for every 50 allies I added I would gain 200 in both A.A. and A.D. I tried that and he was wrong. My number did not change. I have about 1500 or so units right now and I cut my allies down from 740 to 660. I basically went through and removed anyone that was a lower level than myself from my list. My numbers did not changed after that either. What can I do to increase my numbers? I have seen people who attack me who have 200 aliies or so with their A.A. and A.D. well over twice mine and looked at their inventory to find they don't have much more than I do. What can I do to get mine up higher?

helli0n
01-02-2013, 02:30 AM
I am a mid level 38 right now and have only been playing for a couple of weeks. I have been having problems getting my A.A. and A.D. number up as well. I had 740 allies. I was told by someone in the game that by doing the VIP ally thing and for every 50 allies I added I would gain 200 in both A.A. and A.D. I tried that and he was wrong. My number did not change. I have about 1500 or so units right now and I cut my allies down from 740 to 660. I basically went through and removed anyone that was a lower level than myself from my list. My numbers did not changed after that either. What can I do to increase my numbers? I have seen people who attack me who have 200 aliies or so with their A.A. and A.D. well over twice mine and looked at their inventory to find they don't have much more than I do. What can I do to get mine up higher?
To increase your numbers for A/D, simply buy more units with higher attack and defense

sir elmo
01-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Thanks Helli0n.. I was just reading trhough another thread on here and saw a good explaination of this. Now I know what to do.

SuperSonic Chimp
01-02-2013, 03:35 AM
I first started the game on my ipod and rushed to get a ton of allies before I realized my numbers were crappy and I was getting crushed by people with less allies and lower levels. Then my S3 device arrived November 9th and I started an account on there. I chose not to add allies on there at all. The computer ended up giving me 9 which pissed me off cause I couldn't get rid of them and it diluted my army. Eventually, as I leveled up to level 50 and was able to get access to all the boost building and such, I was able to purchase must stronger units per ally. Long story short, for my level and ally count, I was over 300 pts higher than most in the bracket in attack and defense. meanwhile, I was stockpiling the pvp loot items. Not to mention I was still buying aircraft carriers although I was only able to bring 60 into the fight. So now I have 82 aircraft carriers so when I do add allies to fight the boss events, I have all my stockpiled units to help in the fight...and when the events are over I drop back down to my usual level and stockpile some more. Best thing about it, I RARELY get attacked because my numbers are so high for the level. And even if I do, I've never lost. So in my experience, fwiw, I would drop as many allies as possible and stockpile.

Poopenshire
01-02-2013, 08:50 AM
I had deleted alot of them for some better target aquisitions, but now am going back up.

991-299-052 accepting all right now to get back high.

I would expect to bounce as needed.