PDA

View Full Version : Defense Buildings don't give any +Defense

hellokitty
01-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm level 164 and when I make missile turrets, my defense score remains the same (I've checked my stats right after I've begun construction and right after it ended - the stats remain the same).

Is there something I don't know? Like is there a cap? Or is this a big?

mxz
01-01-2013, 07:37 PM
You're on Android, aren't you?

Dudebot121256
01-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Defense buildings are completely advertised wrong. If I'm not mistaken, they only work with someone is robbing you. If you're being attacked, I don't think they add to your defense, only robberies in your hood.

I forgot, thanks Mxz. Earlier, there was a glitch on Android where stats were shown wrong. I believe it is still not fixed (What a suprise).

Deluxe
01-01-2013, 07:45 PM
New D builds credit your advertised/profile D the second you commence building one while upgrades do not credit until upgrade is 100% complete.

TonySpaghetti
01-01-2013, 07:50 PM
<Insert standard henchmen comment here>

dudeman
01-01-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm level 164 and when I make missile turrets, my defense score remains the same (I've checked my stats right after I've begun construction and right after it ended - the stats remain the same).

Is there something I don't know? Like is there a cap? Or is this a big?

Have you tried restarting the app and/or your device? Sometimes it does weird stuff like not updating right away.

My defense buildings always add to my profile when I start construction and/or when I complete an upgrade. With the D buildings my profile updates immediately after an upgrade completes without a restart, but for money buildings I have to restart the game to see my new IPH.

the_dude
01-01-2013, 08:05 PM
New D builds credit your advertised/profile D the second you commence building one while upgrades do not credit until upgrade is 100% complete.

This is correct. Check your stats before you start building, not immediately after.

hellokitty
01-01-2013, 08:52 PM
I'm on iOS.

I took a screenshot before I started building a missile turret and one right after I start constructing one. The stats didn't change. Oddly enough, just to check out what's wrong, I built an Abandoned Building and loo and behold, my defense went up by 2. So I'm getting confused here.. =/

Indian bong
01-01-2013, 09:29 PM
<Insert standard henchmen comment here>

lol True that . . i was waiting for some henchmen comment . . something like you don't have enough henchmen to plug your missile turrets . .