PDA

View Full Version : Do You Feel Left Out ?

Alaska Ken
01-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Ferr's Emperors are looking for 2-3 more members. If you haven't joined a faction yet you don't have much time left. If you are in a faction that you are unhappy with consider the following:
Almost all bonuses are at max 25%
50+ members
Donations per day in the billions
Very active and fun group
We do have a few simple requirements:
50k + A/D
Active forum member
Daily player
Must have Anniversary Building
Willing to donate
If you are interested send me a pm AND an ally request. 759 504 955
After reviewing your stats and base I will get in touch with you.

​You already know the name, now join the team.

Poopenshire
01-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Good luck out there Ken. Just sent you and add nut just in case 991 299 052. See you on the battlefield.

Vballmadam
01-01-2013, 05:37 PM
You're doing a good job Ken.... But I'm already taken!

$treak
01-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I sent a request. I'm not quite 50k, but I could very easily be. I do have both Anny buildings, too.

Alaska Ken
01-01-2013, 05:55 PM
You're doing a good job Ken.... But I'm already taken!I understand vball, your with a great group of people. They stop by and say hi often, sometimes to often. 😊

mxz
01-01-2013, 05:58 PM
My HLP is still up for grabs to the right bidder.

Baraka
01-01-2013, 06:00 PM
You forgot the part that Says you are In a Dictatorship. You don't have to Donate anything as Ferr puts it all In. and the main one you missed out.....

NO SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT as Ferr will do everything for you. Wow sounds like fun, Not, So if you've been turned down by other factions come join and be a free loader. Woooooooo!!!!!

manbeast
01-01-2013, 06:08 PM
not interested in joining, but i did send you an ally request!

iamnasty
01-01-2013, 06:48 PM
You forgot the part that Says you are In a Dictatorship. You don't have to Donate anything as Ferr puts it all In. and the main one you missed out.....

NO SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT as Ferr will do everything for you. Wow sounds like fun, Not, So if you've been turned down by other factions come join and be a free loader. Woooooooo!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, the offer is better than VFF Angeline, Betty and Charlotte combined !!!

cheers :D

Baraka
01-02-2013, 12:43 AM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, the offer is better than VFF Angeline, Betty and Charlotte combined !!!

cheers :DBest thing is you don't have to Donate. That's why it's called Ferrs Freeloaders.

Jhoemel
01-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Sent an allie request man

Tail gunner
01-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Best thing is you don't have to Donate. That's why it's called Ferrs Freeloaders.

You seem very bitter about Ferr's faction Baraka - I think he is doing a great job for us all.

Baraka
01-02-2013, 02:47 AM
You seem very bitter about Ferr's faction Baraka - I think he is doing a great job for us all.

Exactly HE is doing it all. Not bitter, I just want to feel like I personally contributing and helping the faction, actually achieving something, rather than just being there and one person doing it all for me, if people want a free ride, so be it. We probay won't place as high as you guys. But we will all feel a sense of accomplishment and team spirit.

Bob_55
01-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Allie request send

iamnasty
01-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Exactly HE is doing it all. Not bitter, I just want to feel like I personally contributing and helping the faction, actually achieving something, rather than just being there and one person doing it all for me, if people want a free ride, so be it. We probay won't place as high as you guys. But we will all feel a sense of accomplishment and team spirit.

Wow wow wow AGAIN, it seems you knew a lot about Ferr, his faction, and also how he lead his faction !!! Don't judge the book by its cover, and seems you have something against Ferr and his faction !!!

Cheers :D

Baraka
01-02-2013, 09:03 AM
I think its good that Ferr made his own faction instead of joining one of the already existing powerhouses, it creates more competition and makes the game more exciting for the other top factions.

Would you rather have Ferr create his own faction and challenge himself and all other high level players, or would you rather him join an existing faction of high stat players which would make the world domination event truly one sided?

Wow wow wow AGAIN, it seems you knew a lot about Ferr, his faction, and also how he lead his faction !!! Don't judge the book by its cover, and seems you have something against Ferr and his faction !!!

Cheers :D

I have nothing against Ferr. If I was him I would of done nothing other than made my own faction. He could of come 3rd without anyone in his Faction, I myself just cannot understand why you would not want to join a faction where yourself you can contribute and make the victories a sense of your own. When Battle comes they can chill back. Let Ferr do his magic and pick up there units. Classic free loading.

Tctiger
01-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Lol that's funny baraka , it will be interesting to see if anyone can get through Ferr , I think he will give the advantage to his team but a big team like the pirates could catch up with attacks if they can get through ,if overall team strength comes in to it in time . Cool badge Ferr !

Baraka
01-02-2013, 10:03 AM
If the pirates don't win then the earth will freeze over. Remember they have probo 50 top quality player with uber stats.Ferrs faction has got well Ferr..... That's it.

Tctiger
01-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Of course Ferr was going to have his own faction , I think it's great that he has let weaker players join and not got all serious , if he did just take big players he would win easy, it's nice of him to give the pirates a chance lol ;)

Fl@sh
01-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Most of the players in Ferr's faction have good stats. Why else would they finish top 20 in the PvP tourney without Ferr participating? We may all be shocked when we learn how little our stats mean when the event starts.

Baraka
01-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Mmmm in know one who's a right joke lol.

The Uniter
01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
I sent you a request Alaska ken

Fedup
01-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi,

I am interested in Joining Ferr's Faction, I started my own faction before i knew what i was doing, I have a few members but they all LLP's so most of the contributions are mine and I can't build enough strength on my own.

My Att is just under 46K Def almost 51K (not brilliant but decent enough i guess).

I have 2 AC's I saved up my in game cash and bought them both without buying any cash or selling any buildings. I have bought a few small bags of gold (for the def building) but am mostly a free player.

I play in all the events and bosses (don't do great in the new style events though) did better in the old ones.

I am a Daily Player IPH is currently 885156

Let me know and I will leave my own faction to join.

The Uniter
01-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Alaska ken you inbox is full.

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 09:55 PM
I feel left out when I see everyone has the chopper raider, can you take me in, brother? I don't meet your minimum requirement, but I can donate 1 million a day and I have 20 bricks now.

iamnasty
01-03-2013, 10:23 PM
I feel left out when I see everyone has the chopper raider, can you take me in, brother? I don't meet your minimum requirement, but I can donate 1 million a day and I have 20 bricks now.

Do hope Ferr's faction accept you, best of luck buddy

cheers :D

King little fruit fly
01-03-2013, 11:41 PM
No, not yet, I should apply when you told me about it while back when the requirements were much lower!

I meet all except the AC thing.

iamnasty
01-03-2013, 11:57 PM
No, not yet, I should apply when you told me about it while back when the requirements were much lower!

I meet all except the AC thing.

Go and get the AC

cheers:D

Baraka
01-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Your stats where probo too high earlier. Best that you applied now.

Ferr
01-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Baraka, it is understandable that you feel frustrated not to have been accepted to this wonderful fraction. It is not the end of the world though and others are more than happy to have you on board. Happy new year!

Paulio
01-04-2013, 10:24 AM
I think its good that Ferr made his own faction instead of joining one of the already existing powerhouses, it creates more competition and makes the game more exciting for the other top factions.

Would you rather have Ferr create his own faction and challenge himself and all other high level players, or would you rather him join an existing faction of high stat players which would make the world domination event truly one sided?

+1 Well said

Baraka
01-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Baraka, it is understandable that you feel frustrated not to have been accepted to this wonderful fraction. It is not the end of the world though and others are more than happy to have you on board. Happy new year!

I never tried to get in. No denying YOU will come top 5 and well done to you. All I'm saying is I am very happy as part of a VFF family working together as one to achieve a goal rather than having it given to me on a plate. Happy new year to you too. Hope you had a good Christmas.

One other thing it's amazing how many times ( me included ) Fraction has been put instead of Faction Lol.

Ferr
01-04-2013, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Baraka;541252]I never tried to get in. No denying YOU will come top 5 and well done to you. All I'm saying is I am very happy as part of a VFF family working together as one to achieve a goal rather than having it given to me on a plate. Happy new year to you too. Hope you had a good Christmas.
It is good to hear you are in a great faction indeed and that you work so closely together. Emperors dont do that as lazy as they are. Ever seen 2 emperors having a common goal, let alone 60 of them? Stay where you are friend, you are in good hands!

Baraka
01-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Cheers Ferr, I'd wish you luck, but some how I don't think you will need it !!!