PDA

View Full Version : The definitive solution for your hacker woes

TonySpaghetti
01-01-2013, 02:51 PM
It seems that every day there's at least one new thread about hackers & cheaters. Gree are clearly dragging their collective feet, and with good reason: development costs money. The problem is probably not high up on their priority list because despite the situation, people are STILL spending money on the game.

So! If you want to feel better about your game and less upset that someone is stealing your toilet paper, turkeys, snowballs, and robbing you, the solution is clear: stop spending money on it. This isn't a call to boycott. I'm just saying that

1) if you're not spending money on the game, being "wronged" by a hacker or a cheater will hurt less.
2) if the revenue goes down, eventually someone at Gree will smarten up

I stopped spending on the game a while ago and feel much better about it.

Enjoy the new year.

Ragmondino
01-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Or also you could just suck like me and have crappy stats and the hackers leave you alone.

Dudebot121256
01-01-2013, 07:22 PM
Or also you could just suck like me and have crappy stats and the hackers leave you alone.True that. I have such bad stats, hackers leave me alone out of pity :)

Tomatoneverdie
01-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Or also you could just suck like me and have crappy stats and the hackers leave you alone.

Boohoo, you have high stat!! You big big bully. Guess I am back on the TnA hitlist again, huh?

NFI
01-01-2013, 07:25 PM
BOYCOTT!!! The only way to give a greedy corp a sense of our frustration!!!

Tomatoneverdie
01-01-2013, 07:26 PM
To OP

+1, spending $0 set you free. You actually laugh at the hacking situation rather than getting PO'ed by it....

dudeman
01-01-2013, 08:33 PM
I actually stopped spending to deal with my "Gree sucks nards" woes. That happened just after they had the red army or red steel crates. Or whatever they were called.

Gree needs to do something to make up for the epic fk up of allowing this hacker issue to continue over a period of nearly ~8 weeks already... And counting.

Personally, I've lost nearly $100 million worth of land mines to this hack. Losses of this proportion, for me, are absolutely unprecedented. Not even my most persistent enemies have run me for that much.

And the first time this hacker ever touched me was just after the most recent PvP event began. So I can only imagine how much worse some others have had it.

DenZ1
01-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Seems like hackers are roaming free in CC again. I leave alone agentSmith and to be alike that attack blowing my explosives and now rob me every hour or so. I started some random attacking after boss event was over and I hit 3!!!!! hackers over the span of 10 minutes... What a blow... Won 2 but was hard to win to somebody with 39 Tesla Cannons and Karolene Crossfires :).

Ragmondino
01-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Boohoo, you have high stat!! You big big bully. Guess I am back on the TnA hitlist again, huh?

That's it level Nd game name? If your to low I'm sending my camper against smith after you!!!
My stats ain't bad but I'm middle of the road In the shark tank. Not enough to registrar on anyone's radar.

Sam @
01-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Or you can buy more gold, get better stats and go toe to toe with the hackers and beat them 500-0 

Tomatoneverdie
01-02-2013, 04:37 AM
That's it level Nd game name? If your to low I'm sending my camper against smith after you!!!
My stats ain't bad but I'm middle of the road In the shark tank. Not enough to registrar on anyone's radar.

Lol, so sensitive....in-game name is the same, Lv101. Since I got no chance with the Boss in Tier5, come blow up my fake stat (holiday explosives) and set me free.

Ragmondino
01-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Haha I'm a sensitive soul..
Well done you for keeping them explosives so long. Mine never last longer than 2 hours. Have you been hiding at lower mafia to keep them? I see a few of the wannabee big boys did that and still got them blown straight up as soon as they mobbed back up