PDA

View Full Version : With Hackers Concerns & Grees lack of communication should we continue to play?

Chasm37
01-01-2013, 01:31 PM
These hackers issues have gotten out of hand. I would like to hear especially from gold invested players. SHOULD WE CONTINUE OR STOP?

I knew these guys were in over their heads but I enjoyed the game so much I purchased gold against my better judgement. If this company was bought out by one of the bigs....Sony, Amazon, MS etc. someone who is experienced in dealing with these type issues and keeping their customers in the loop there is no telling what it's potential would be.

Basically if everyone decides to stop playing here and now. I am willing to walk away. Most of us who are invested I know it's difficult but these guys are under performing. Which Has been the case for months. If they did something as simple as communicated with us most of us have the capacity of understanding to put up with this situation. But without any real communication other than their generic responses we must take a stand.

So I ask WHO'S WILLING TO TAKE A STAND?

BrodawgCanada
01-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Good luck buddy they tried this in MW and it was guys that spent $50k-$100k a month and they are back playing!!!

Chasm37
01-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Good luck buddy they tried this in MW and it was guys that spent $50k-$100k a month and they are back playing!!!

Who the he__ spends 50 to 100k per month? I know you are not serious. Nobody spends that much on this game. Do you mean $5k - 10k?

Derek Shane
01-01-2013, 02:08 PM
I buy gold. I guess you could say I buy a lot of gold. I have lots of gold buildings.
I work for at&t, and I make good money. Got my own Debit card to spend my money as I please, so I can afford to buy 200+ gold every two weeks when I get paid. I could buy much more, and I certainly would buy much more, but it's pointless to do so because it doesn't get you far enough in the game for the price that it costs, no matter what you spend the gold on.

I personally, in the 2 months I have been playing, have never experienced a hacker or a bot, never been bothered by one and never seen one or heard of one other than on these forums. So I am not personally effected.

However, I am unhappy with Gree. I am unhappy with their greed and the price of gold items and the price of upgrades. So with that said, if there was a massive strike by us gold-buyers, or a petition.. I would gladly stop buying gold for how ever long it takes, as long as many other people did as well. Organize it and I will join. lol

alex5953
01-01-2013, 02:18 PM
I believe it is difficult, almost impossible to stop with this game especially as a group
I decided as a gold player to stop with buying gold untill major problems are solved (hackers ( i want all the hackers removed)the big mistakes developers make everytime with events and as a ios player, the problems which the android players have to start the events.
I believe when every goldplayer stops with buying gold gree must react because there only business is to sell it.
And i want to ask , even if gree gives a discount from 50%, do not buy gold untiil the problems are solved.

TonySpaghetti
01-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Keep playing, just stop spending money on it.

Max Power
01-01-2013, 03:07 PM
I quit buying gold ages ago. The game is hugely unbalanced and Gree has no intention of fixing it.

Spend $20,000 to be able to post "10-0 Sucka" to a complete stranger? So not a value.

Tomatoneverdie
01-01-2013, 03:53 PM
I'll continue enjoying this game....without spending a dime~

NFI
01-01-2013, 07:17 PM
I've been calling for a boycott since I joined this forum! I stopped playing all the other games a while ago, unfortunately most of my time, energy and $$ was spent on cc, I won't be buying gold!!!! Play, yes, gold, HE'LL NO!!!
I still believe cc wont last another 6 months, I believe greed will scrap theses games as not worth the trouble and not worth their 120 mill outlay. Don't forget this is a jap company, their not used to westerners complaining to them constantly, your dealing with a culture that is submissive, not in your face!

Dudebot121256
01-01-2013, 07:28 PM
I'll continue enjoying this game....without spending a dime~That's my situation. I'm still going to play but I won't give them any money, not that I was giving them some before ^_^

I've been calling for a boycott since I joined this forum! I stopped playing all the other games a while ago, unfortunately most of my time, energy and $$ was spent on cc, I won't be buying gold!!!! Play, yes, gold, HE'LL NO!!!

Some people earlier started a MW boycott. If you're interested in starting one, you should hit them up and try to get one going.

I still believe cc wont last another 6 months, I believe greed will scrap theses games as not worth the trouble and not worth their 120 mill outlay. Don't forget this is a jap company, their not used to westerners complaining to them constantly, your dealing with a culture that is submissive, not in your face!Indeed, the way the game is flowing, they're going to lose a lot of good people.

mxz
01-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I still believe cc wont last another 6 months, I believe greed will scrap theses games as not worth the trouble and not worth their 120 mill outlay. Don't forget this is a jap company, their not used to westerners complaining to them constantly, your dealing with a culture that is submissive, not in your face!Looking beyond the racist remark - that's still pretty silly, seeing as how CC is still making them money. Friendly tip: next time you want to rant, do it with being racist and have some facts to back up your claims.

NFI
01-01-2013, 08:13 PM
@ Mxz ... Racist? No, not the intention, just a statement of cultural fact! Are you an expert in cultural affairs? are you from japan? Nice, how you take a statement and then throw your spin into it! Ive worked for a jap company, spent time in their culture, if you think calling a culture submissive is racist, then wow, your very insulated! Have you seen gree's bottom line to know that their making money? Rant??? Wtf?? Half the posts on here are rants. But, cause I'm a newbie and not all buddy buddy with forum regulars then its a rant! Ok, obviously its good for some and not for others. Btw, looking at your avatar, are you in the military?? Specifically USA military??? If yes, then have a look in the mirror champ and what you see is the epitome of racism!

cooch
01-01-2013, 08:13 PM
I still believe cc wont last another 6 months, I believe greed will scrap theses games as not worth the trouble and not worth their 120 mill outlay. Don't forget this is a jap company, their not used to westerners complaining to them constantly, your dealing with a culture that is submissive, not in your face!

Pretty dumb statements on two fronts:

1. You don't spend $120 MM and write off CC et al that justified the acquisition. EU and Asian companies rarely do this but some US companies do when they screw up the business.

2. Racist remarks as pointed out by someone else will probably get you banned for awhile. This game had issues under Funzio that have gotten worse post acquisition mostly likely due to changes and losses by former Funzio employees.

Just stop buying gold like I am and post plain factual information on ITunes et al about this game needed to eliminate the cheaters before getting addicted to the game. Rants and raves get ignored as someone with grudge amongst other things.

NFI
01-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Omg!! Since when is pointing out a cultural fact racist!!! The Japanese culture is submissive by nature! How is that racist, please point out the racial element in this statement! Lol Americans calling someone racist, hahaha funny ****e!

HenryVIII
01-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Btw, looking at your avatar, are you in the military?? Specifically USA military??? If yes, then have a look in the mirror champ and what you see is the epitome of racism!

I was all for you standing up for yourself until this. You obviously have no clue about anything military. Now I say to you, go take your rant somewhere else.

NFI
01-01-2013, 08:29 PM
@ Henry, clue, military, what's needed to be known, fools who can't think for themselves who blindly follow orders no matter how in humane they are, hmmm. A nation that's continuing warmongering all founded on baseless evidence. Yeah Henry, you go on believing your immoral and corrupt leaders, you go on believing all the propaganda bs that your being shovelled, yeah the boogie man is out their and the good ol us of a will save us all! Lmao!

TonySpaghetti
01-01-2013, 08:32 PM
@ Henry, clue, military, what's needed to be known, fools who can't think for themselves who blindly follow orders no matter how in humane they are, hmmm. A nation that's continuing warmongering all founded on baseless evidence. Yeah Henry, you go on believing your immoral and corrupt leaders, you go on believing all the propaganda bs that your being shovelled, yeah the boogie man is out their and the good ol us of a will save us all! Lmao!

NFI: I like the cut of your jib. I think that going forward, I will consult you for all my major life decisions. You really seem to have it together.

:rolleyes:

HenryVIII
01-01-2013, 08:46 PM
You sure have a lot to say without saying much at all.

Really, warmongers... inhumane leaders? Were you with us when we were evacuating civilians from Lebanon when they were under attack from Hezbollah? I was... Were you among the brave who are fighting for the rights of women oppressed by Taliban extremists? I was... Were you providing relieve efforts to millions of civilians after natural disasters? I was... Yeah, inhumane is right.. ?

You have no clue what you are talking about and seem to have personal vendetta against USA and its military. Please leave this forum as nobody cares about you and your views.

NFI
01-01-2013, 09:13 PM
@ Henry again, can you read?? Firstly I called your leaders immoral and corrupt secondly I called the actions of the military in humane! So the fact that you can't get it straight when it is written in front of you says a lot! You claim you were their, it's a claim. You helped the Lebanese with hezbalollah?? Hmmm it seems the history from the Lebanese side claims the good ol CIA instigation their, but hey obviously I wasn't their and you were so you gotta be right! Humane military that my friend is a contradiction, what about the poor females being rap ed by special forces in afghan, nah that didn't happen, the depleted uranium that's used in Iraq, afghan, Kosovo ohh wait, that's a humanitarian issue, off course! It's very obvious with yanks, if you don't agree with their ignorant and narrow minded world views then your obviously against you! What did that coke head bush jnr say one day, your either with us or against us! Sad little man! I'm against any and all worthless slaughter, and you sir are nothing more than a murderer! And yes if you we're in front of me I'd say it to your face!

NFI
01-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Mr spaghetti, lol I think you go all right on your own steam big guy!

TonySpaghetti
01-01-2013, 09:16 PM
@ Henry again, can you read?? Firstly I called your leaders immoral and corrupt secondly I called the actions of the military in humane! So the fact that you can't get it straight when it is written in front of you says a lot! You claim you were their, it's a claim. You helped the Lebanese with hezbalollah?? Hmmm it seems the history from the Lebanese side claims the good ol CIA involved their, but hey obviously I wasn't their and you were so you gotta be right! Humane military that my friend is a contradiction, what about the poor females being ****d by special forces in afghan, nah that didn't happen, the depleted uranium that's used in Iraq, afghan, Kosovo ohh wait, that's a humanitarian issue, off course! It's very obvious with yanks, if you don't agree with their ignorant and narrow minded world views then your obviously against you! What did that coke head bush jar say one day, your either with us or against us! Sad little man! I'm against any and all worthless slaughter, and you sir are nothing more than a murderer! And yes if you we're in front of me I'd say it to your face!

1) You need to calm down
2) You need to learn the difference between there, their, and they're

the_dude
01-01-2013, 09:21 PM
@ Henry again, can you read?? Firstly I called your leaders immoral and corrupt secondly I called the actions of the military in humane! So the fact that you can't get it straight when it is written in front of you says a lot! You claim you were their, it's a claim. You helped the Lebanese with hezbalollah?? Hmmm it seems the history from the Lebanese side claims the good ol CIA involved their, but hey obviously I wasn't their and you were so you gotta be right! Humane military that my friend is a contradiction, what about the poor females being ****d by special forces in afghan, nah that didn't happen, the depleted uranium that's used in Iraq, afghan, Kosovo ohh wait, that's a humanitarian issue, off course! It's very obvious with yanks, if you don't agree with their ignorant and narrow minded world views then your obviously against you! What did that coke head bush jar say one day, your either with us or against us! Sad little man! I'm against any and all worthless slaughter, and you sir are nothing more than a murderer! And yes if you we're in front of me I'd say it to your face!

Dude, way to go off topic. No one cares to read this here.

HenryVIII
01-01-2013, 09:22 PM
I try not to argue with imbeciles. Have fun researching your "facts."

And you wouldn't want to meet me face to face - according to you, I'm a murderer.

mxz
01-01-2013, 09:39 PM
http://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Deluxe
01-01-2013, 09:40 PM
@ Mxz ... Racist? No, not the intention, just a statement of cultural fact! Are you an expert in cultural affairs? are you from japan? Nice, how you take a statement and then throw your spin into it! Ive worked for a jap company, spent time in their culture, if you think calling a culture submissive is racist, then wow, your very insulated! Have you seen gree's bottom line to know that their making money? Rant??? Wtf?? Half the posts on here are rants. But, cause I'm a newbie and not all buddy buddy with forum regulars then its a rant! Ok, obviously its good for some and not for others. Btw, looking at your avatar, are you in the military?? Specifically USA military??? If yes, then have a look in the mirror champ and what you see is the epitome of racism!

You are an idiot

NFI
01-01-2013, 09:41 PM
All is calm! Henry it's called propaganda not facts, they change depending who's agenda your dancing too!

Mr spaghetti, you sound like my old English teacher, mental note taken, watch grammar while your around!

And Henry, war full stop is murder, your slaughtering innocents for the agenda of a minority to profit! May God have mercy on your brainwashed sole, truly!

mxz
01-01-2013, 09:46 PM
And Henry, war full stop is murder, your slaughtering innocents for the agenda of a minority to profit! May God have mercy on your brainwashed sole, truly!Comments like these are why you're not being taken seriously. You don't know him (I assume), so you're better off cutting your losses and lurking. I hope the threads and posts in this forum are informative and helpful for you - but let the contributors who know what they're talking about do the posting.

NFI
01-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Hmm so a differing opinion to yours indicates one does not know what they are talking about! Lmfao yah ok. I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how my comment was racist? You throw out an accusation, yet you have not come back and clarified the actual racist part.

I'll assume you believe your liberating the world! And I don't know what I'm talking about!

Tomatoneverdie
01-01-2013, 09:55 PM
And Henry, war full stop is murder, your slaughtering innocents for the agenda of a minority to profit! May God have mercy on your brainwashed sole, truly!

I agreed with most of your opinions regarding CC/Gree, but you really need to chill on this subject. War is sometime a necessary evil, that's all I got to say....lets go back to CC, please?

mxz
01-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Hmm so a differing opinion to yours indicates one does not know what they are talking about! Lmfao yah okHere's a challenge goal, hopefully it's win-win. Try posting a constructive thread (or maybe start with a constructive post) in the next 3 days. It can not be related to your boycott, your status on a boss event, or really anything else about you. I'd like to help you out in becoming a better forumite, and I think a good start would be to become more community focused and a little less self-focused.

NFI
01-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Tomatoneverdie, war is a necessary evil, please. This did take a turn that wasn't expected, all I was seeking was clarification to being called a racist. However your right, lets get back to boycotting greed's games!

mxz
01-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Tomatoneverdie, war is a necessary evil, please. This did take a turn that wasn't expected, all I was seeking was clarification to being called a racist. However your right, lets get back to boycotting greed's games!I think the derogatory use of the term "Jap" is what people have taken offense to. If you used the N word, "cracker" or any other ethnic slur I'd have had the same problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

Tomatoneverdie
01-01-2013, 10:11 PM
I think the derogatory use of the term "Jap" is what people have taken offense to. If you used the N word, "cracker" or any other ethnic slur I'd have had the same problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

This is good to know. I have been using Jap as a short for Japanese for as long as I remembered. English isn't my first language and luckily I haven't offended anyone with that....

NFI
01-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Mxz so you interpreted me as being a rascist because I used jap as an abbreviation, so you have assumed i was being derogatory, this based on simple writing, interesting. That may explain the assumption that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when they didn't! Don't assume and don't be so quick to pull the trigger! How do you know that I'm not a minority, how do you know that I haven't been called racist and derogatory ethnic names most of my life? And that its water of a ducks back! You make to many assumptions.! But hey you know it all and I don't! You the man!

mxz
01-01-2013, 10:32 PM
You're trying to tell us that you decided to abbreviate exactly one word (in all of your posting career) by removing 5 letters, that just so happened to make it an ethnic slur? Come on bro, we're not that dumb. You got caught with your pants down being racially insensitive. I don't care what you've been called by others - that doesn't make it right for you to do the same. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating the hate. Especially if you're going to try to claim some sort of moral high ground based on some assumptions you have about Americans, the military, and the American military.

No, it's obvious reading over your posts that you did mean it derogatorily. That's not cool and violates posting guidelines.

NFI
01-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Pft, thats your interpretation, and no shame here! And again your making assumptions that im taking a moral stance! Im stating truth and the evidence is all their in the spot light, the difference is who wants the truth and who wants to maintain their version. Ive spent enough energy on you.

KizbotBro
01-02-2013, 02:49 AM
lol, your making about as many friends here as jay-the-robber did. Some people just cant take constructive criticism i guess.

nytelock
01-02-2013, 04:37 AM
No money for GREE!

Deluxe
01-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Pft, thats your interpretation, and no shame here! And again your making assumptions that im taking a moral stance! Im stating truth and the evidence is all their in the spot light, the difference is who wants the truth and who wants to maintain their version. Ive spent enough energy on you.

My head hurts after reading your vitriol. Also, as tonyspag suggested, you really need to work on using 'their' 'there' and 'they're' appropriately. I cannot read past the stupidity that is apparent in your inability to communicate these words appropriately.

Dipstik
01-02-2013, 06:25 AM
Foreigners should all be shot

Deluxe
01-02-2013, 06:30 AM
Foreigners should all be shot

Indeed, indeed.

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Mr spaghetti, you sound like my old English teacher, mental note taken, watch grammar while your around!

Good. In that case, please also learn the difference between you're and your. :)

Chasm37
01-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Hmm so a differing opinion to yours indicates one does not know what they are talking about! Lmfao yah ok. I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how my comment was racist? You throw out an accusation, yet you have not come back and clarified the actual racist part.

I'll assume you believe your liberating the world! And I don't know what I'm talking about!

How did this turn from posted topic to this? The original post here has to do with a game called Crime City. Can we get back that. Save all the racist/ war comments for your CNN forums. Please.

Again, Should we continue to play w/o purchasing gold or should we stop all together or do you think Gree is doing all they can? I personally think they are trying but are limited in there ability to resolve these type issues.

This could very well be the work of an ex employee (developer) that is trying to destroy their business. I really wouldn't have a problem with supporting Gree through this. I would appreciate it if they would be open, honest and communicate with us. They could be surprised at how many players would stand behind and support them.

Max Power
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Omg!! Since when is pointing out a cultural fact racist!!! The Japanese culture is submissive by nature! How is that racist, please point out the racial element in this statement! Lol Americans calling someone racist, hahaha funny ****e!

Yeah, Pearl Harbor was pretty damn submissive. I'll give you that..

I think I have figured out what NFI stands for.

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 10:58 AM
I think I have figured out what NFI stands for.

No ******* idea?

Maybe not calling someone that is Japanese a Jap would go along way to not being racist.

As far as the US military goes they have done more then most countries to better the world then most nations have. No country, empire, or regime is perfect, no leader, king, president, prime minster, or any other name you give them will be perfect. That said we strive to be better. If you don't see that, or can't understand how the world has been helped time and again by not just the US military but by the US you are an idiot.

I noticed you speak english, very well. And spoke like someone educated in America, and only Americans have ever called the Japanese people the racist comment you used. So your free to enjoy all that we have fought and died for to make the world in which you live a better place, but you would never have the guts to call me anything to my face. Because you sir are and always will be a coward

NFI
01-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Nicky wake up to your self, if I call an American a yank or a British a pom or a Canadian a kanoock or an Australian an Aussie or a New Zealander a kiwi is that being racist? Seriously their are some fools here, I used the word jap from where I stand that's not rascist nor is it derogatory. As far as Americans calling others rascist man take a look in your own back yard, your nation is the only so called civilised nation that dropped the a bomb on the JAP civilians, your nation is the only country continually following Israel like a lost dog and beating the world into submission! You wanna fix the world take a look in your own backyard, what did your marvellous leaders do to the American Indians and still do? Slavery was only abolished how long ago?? Please, hypocrites the lot of you that claim I'm rascist for using the term jap! If you clowns in USA actually bothered to learn about the rest of the world and learn that their are other perspectives other than your own you might learn a thing or two, lmfao you bomb the crap out of this planet and you think you have the right to point a finger and accuse. Hypocrites!

Ohh and nicky, I'm actually writing English not speaking it. The difference is huge! It's interesting the view that most yanks have, they think everything and everyone should be beholden to them. Wow some seriously brain dead individuals here, very few independent thinkers!

And mr spaghetti, I don't care re spelling and grammar, it is applied when needed!

TZora
01-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Again, Should we continue to play w/o purchasing gold or should we stop all together or do you think Gree is doing all they can? I personally think they are trying but are limited in there ability to resolve these type issues.
don't stop playing the game because i feel that GREE wants to get done with this game .. if the number of players fall, it will be easier for them to get done with it. just don't spend real money on it ..

mxz
01-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Nicky wake up to your self, if I call an American a yank or a British a pom or a Canadian a kanoock or an Australian an Aussie or a New Zealander a kiwi is that being racist? Seriously their are some fools here, I used the word jap from where I stand that's not rascist nor is it derogatory. As far as Americans calling others rascist man take a look in your own back yard, your nation is the only so called civilised nation that dropped the a bomb on the JAP civilians, your nation is the only country continually following Israel like a lost dog and beating the world into submission! You wanna fix the world take a look in your own backyard, what did your marvellous leaders do to the American Indians and still do? Slavery was only abolished how long ago?? Please, hypocrites the lot of you that claim I'm rascist for using the term jap! If you clowns in USA actually bothered to learn about the rest of the world and learn that their are other perspectives other than your own you might learn a thing or two, lmfao you bomb the crap out of this planet and you think you have the right to point a finger and accuse. Hypocrites! :rolleyes: As Hero of Time would say..."enjoy your ban". :rolleyes:

Don't say I didn't try to help you out.

Hero of Time
01-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Nicky wake up to your self, if I call an American a yank or a British a pom or a Canadian a kanoock or an Australian an Aussie or a New Zealander a kiwi is that being racist? Seriously their are some fools here, I used the word jap from where I stand that's not rascist nor is it derogatory. As far as Americans calling others rascist man take a look in your own back yard, your nation is the only so called civilised nation that dropped the a bomb on the JAP civilians, your nation is the only country continually following Israel like a lost dog and beating the world into submission! You wanna fix the world take a look in your own backyard, what did your marvellous leaders do to the American Indians and still do? Slavery was only abolished how long ago?? Please, hypocrites the lot of you that claim I'm rascist for using the term jap! If you clowns in USA actually bothered to learn about the rest of the world and learn that their are other perspectives other than your own you might learn a thing or two, lmfao you bomb the crap out of this planet and you think you have the right to point a finger and accuse. Hypocrites!

And mr spaghetti, I don't care re spelling and grammar, it is applied when needed!

Dude, chill the f**k out.

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Dude, chill the f**k out.

I doubt that was "fork"

Watch your mouth, Père Noël

TZora
01-02-2013, 11:45 AM
that must have been .. folk .. or .. fink .. or .. fark

Dhusagar
01-02-2013, 11:46 AM
NFI - several people here have tried to help you - especially MXZ.

Whether you recognise it or not, the shortened form of most people's names is derogatory if they have not given permission. It is widely recognised that the shortened form of name for the Japanese nation is considered derogatory and it is good to see so many forumites standing up against intolerance.

I am sure that you meant no harm by using the term, but many recipients of that term would be offended.

And to categorise a whole nation as submissive is to treat a collection of individuals as a collective and therefore distinguish their characteristics based on their race - that is known (describing, rather than evaluating) as racism.

I would suggest that you take up MXZ's suggestion of a bit of time out and then post something positive.

TZora
01-02-2013, 11:49 AM

Whether you recognise it or not, the shortened form of most people's names is derogatory if they have not given permission. It is widely recognised that the shortened form of name for the Japanese nation is considered derogatory and it is good to see so many forumites standing up against intolerance.

I am sure that you meant no harm by using the term, but many recipients of that term would be offended.

And to categorise a whole nation as submissive is to treat a collection of individuals as a collective and therefore distinguish their characteristics based on their race - that is known (describing, rather than evaluating) as racism.

I would suggest that you take up MXZ's suggestion of a bit of time out and then post something positive.
well said .. +1

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 11:52 AM
that must have been .. folk .. or .. fink .. or .. fark

What, my dear, is a fark?

Deluxe
01-02-2013, 11:56 AM

So, basically, gobble down some rod and pipe down for a few you racist.

TZora
01-02-2013, 12:04 PM
What, my dear, is a fark?
that's the other word for the holy word lol .. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fark