PDA

View Full Version : World Domination FAQS.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Let me help everyone, as I am THAT guy. I suggest you get to 500 allies within the next 24 hours. I expect, although I don't know, that this event will begin shortly (maybe even immediately), after the current BTB event ends. Better safe, than sorry. Please post other tips to help our fellow players. First place is already spoken for, but the first loser spot is still available. LMFAO. HAPPY NEW YEAR. PLEASE BE SAFE.

jay_usher
01-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Ha you do that il stay where I am and spend my 100,000,000 tha I will have in 10 hrs for my ac :) thank you for all adding up again

ZemKe
01-01-2013, 02:42 PM
There is a possibility that all levels across the mw faction players can be attacked or raid. Hence a hi lvl hi stat can attack a lo stat over vault " banker ".

1earEddie
01-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Let me help everyone, as I am THAT guy. I suggest you get to 500 allies within the next 24 hours. I expect, although I don't know, that this event will begin shortly (maybe even immediately), after the current BTB event ends. Better safe, than sorry. Please post other tips to help our fellow players. First place is already spoken for, but the first loser spot is still available. LMFAO. HAPPY NEW YEAR. PLEASE BE SAFE.

FFP is ready. He has a plan.

Ferr
01-01-2013, 03:44 PM
But pj has no one informed you thatnyou must LOWER allies? ;)

1earEddie
01-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Ferr, has no one informed you that not even YOU can hide from FFP?

Ferr
01-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Ferr, has no one informed you that not even YOU can hide from FFP?
True, so i wont then. Lowering allies now, just to be sure

Fl@sh
01-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Fl@sh has been collecting cans and cutting coupons to save pennies. "Fl@shes Dancers" could be on the heels for first loser...

Tournai
01-02-2013, 05:16 AM
Guys I dont get why you guys are deleting allies?

I got about 700 Allies as faction Leader, so tell me what is the calculation behind this?

Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you guys.

Greetz

Tournai

Tail gunner
01-02-2013, 05:30 AM
I'm in the process of deleting all my allies in readiness for the WD event next Tuesday - going to keep 100 or so grunts just in case.

Big John
01-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Does anyone know if allies in different factions can attack you.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-02-2013, 06:26 AM
I think that is what should be able to happen. But, this is Gree trying to make this work. The odds against Gree even being able to pull this off is about 100 to 1. Add in the hackers that will affect the outcome, even if Gree gets the programming right, it becomes a 500 to 1 long shot. Don't hold your breath, pal.

ZemKe
01-02-2013, 01:20 PM
1. Fortifications destroyed means billions/trillions fake cash lost which would be better use in one own economy.
2. Multiple faction member in one account get multiple benefits as well as multiple raids/ attacks.

LeBarticus
01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
I wonder what happens when an android player is in multiple factions and those factions go to war... Lol

SevenO9
01-02-2013, 02:32 PM
While I think about all possible pitfalls my anticipation grows ...

It becomes obvious why they never release a proper FAQ. Regardless of the outcome they will define it 'working as designed'. :)

dthfrmabv
01-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm in the process of deleting all my allies in readiness for the WD event next Tuesday - going to keep 100 or so grunts just in case.

Does anyone know if allies in different factions can attack you.

Hmmm I wonder if my grunt allies joined any factions. they might double cross me....

njhott
01-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Someone remind Pirate that the battle will pit factions against similar factions in overall stats. If you're under level 50 with over 500 allies, you're gonna get your butt kicked hard.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Someone remind Pirate that the battle will pit factions against similar factions in overall stats. If you're under level 50 with over 500 allies, you're gonna get your butt kicked hard.

Okay, you are free to believe whatever you wish.

I can only say that I know of several level 50 players that have stats in EXCESS of 180K (A/D), and they are all gold already.

albeezy
01-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Okay, you are free to believe whatever you wish.

I can only say that I know of several level 50 players that have stats in EXCESS of 180K (A/D), and they are all gold already.
Supersonic chimp explained this to me last Friday.

Rgf111
01-08-2013, 07:52 AM
First off sorry if this is off topic but i can't find a join my faction post thats staying at the top of forum! I would have started this earlier but with Gree's rep i knew it would be bug ridden joke event as always, but i decided to start a faction solely for the bonuses only (won't be buying fortifications or going to war in WD events ) as what chance do i have of beating the gold and hacker factions, even with my high stats.? none!! so whats the point as u won't finish in the top 250 therefore no prizes ... if anyone is without a faction for same reasons join me and only donate money for stronger defence building, health regen (perfect for beating elite bosses) and increase income from money buildings!! Ive spent ages camping collecting money and upgrading that looking for non existent concrete is not an option, so if u want to keep your high aa & ad stats and not level up join Strength&Honour faction 274553877 any donations are welcome and u won't be kicked as there is strength in numbers.

jon_funzio
01-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Lowering allies now, just to be sure
Colonel Iron is the next event - sounds like a beat the boss to me, although I could be completely off - might be worth holding onto those allies for a few more days...

soulnmysole
01-08-2013, 09:46 AM
When purchasing your factions defensive building boost, are the increases supposed to be visible on your players personal ally defensive stat?

njhott
01-31-2013, 08:38 AM
Supersonic chimp explained this to me last Friday.

I was only refering to LLP with low att/def scores suddenly maxing out their allies, sorry for the confusion.

Fitch
01-31-2013, 12:07 PM
I was in the RusBear faction and fought the world domination battles and the whole deal. We were number 488 or so on the winners list. After the thing ended, I never received anything so I left the faction. I saw other members complaining on the forum as well and membership dropped to about 13 people from 26.

Is there any way I can get my reward? Kind of a giant waste of time if not. I was literally checking every hour on the hour to keep playing.