PDA

View Full Version : Is the Hardened Marine iOS Exclusive?

fluffy402
01-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Every single one of my rivals with an inflated A/D score has dozens of Hardened Marines and I have no idea how to get one. I'm level 86 so if I had to rank up to unlock it I should have it by now.

Kara T
01-01-2013, 11:14 AM
It is a valor unit that will be unlocked when you achieve the Sergeant rank if I recall correctly..... Click on the Rankings tab when you view your rival list, and that will show you where you stand.

Deskjockey
01-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Sadly, as far as I know Android does not have the Battle rankings and battle points feature, so you're SOL. You're also missing out on several other units that are handed out through this system that are big game changers. My suggestion: get an iPad or iPod... :D

fluffy402
01-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Come on, Gree! Stop treating us Android folks like second-class citizens.

qq1972
01-01-2013, 12:53 PM
U can still buy the unit from your rival. After battle check your rival's unit list and hit buy. Once you have 1 unit then you can buy it again from your own list after each battle if it still visible on your list. I got all the valor units only available from IOS.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-01-2013, 01:08 PM
My main ATM, a friend says hello. Can you hurry up and get us that anniversary building?Thanks pal. Happy New Year.

ProCision
01-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Android always seems to get shafted.

amir1974
01-02-2013, 03:12 AM
My main ATM, a friend says hello. Can you hurry up and get us that anniversary building?Thanks pal. Happy New Year.

hi pj,
when am reading the forum i see that so many like hate you and talk about pirates, whales and sharks and whatever , who are they? and why that hate in a game that we play for fun?
no offense bro but just wondering,
happy new year everyone
P.S hate the game not the player

Товарищ
01-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Every single one of my rivals with an inflated A/D score has dozens of Hardened Marines and I have no idea how to get one. I'm level 86 so if I had to rank up to unlock it I should have it by now.

Android does get the ranks and rank units, it just happens in silence; without the game telling you, and you can't check the progress in any way either.
But the rank units will be awarded as you do PvP and collect invisible battle points.

But don't feel too left out, each Hardened Marine and Expert Attack Drone have 0.4% chance of dying each use. Which makes them drop like flies for me when I have 10+. I've completely stopped getting them a long time ago and never will.

fluffy402
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
qq1972 was right about how to buy them. I now have one hardened marine. Товарищ, if you feel like the marine has too high of a consumption rate, what is your go-to valor unit? I previously used the ground unit with 37 defense, can't remember the name of it.

krestofer
01-12-2013, 11:24 PM
for so long i thought droid had me on top & i luv my razr, but gaming is a nightmare. Guess i'll by an ipad, but keep truckin along till then.
i am zulu 6

799 695 212

Dudebot121256
01-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Android does get the ranks and rank units, it just happens in silence; without the game telling you, and you can't check the progress in any way either.
But the rank units will be awarded as you do PvP and collect invisible battle points.

But don't feel too left out, each Hardened Marine and Expert Attack Drone have 0.4% chance of dying each use. Which makes them drop like flies for me when I have 10+. I've completely stopped getting them a long time ago and never will.How do you know they exist if you can't see the progress or points being awarded? I have seen nothing at all to even slightly suggest that it is on both platforms.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-13-2013, 01:13 AM
hi pj,when am reading the forum i see that so many like hate you and talk about pirates, whales and sharks and whatever , who are they? and why that hate in a game that we play for fun? no offense bro but just wondering,happy new year everyoneP.S hate the game not the player

I don't know Amir.

Pirates, come on, pirates are only in Somalia.

I see pirates in movies.

Whales are smart, like dolphins, or so I'm told.

Sharks, I saw a fake one in the movie "Jaws".

I guess people are mean.

Me?

I'm just a friendly, likable guy.

Peace is better than war.

I never harm living creatures.