PDA

View Full Version : Your Solution to Prevent Ghost Members From Joining Your Faction

Fl@sh
01-01-2013, 07:28 AM
I have requested an order in my faction that all future members create their own faction and explore the leader screens. The problem is not only limited to android players. If a player is able to create their own faction with no problems, they will be able to join your faction without fail. I know this doesn't solve the issue of ghost players that are already eating up precious member slots, but it should prevent the issue moving forward.

Poopenshire
01-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Not to point out the obvious but, if you don't know a person and have clue who they are don't add them. Find out who a person is and look at their stats page. If they don't have any attacks any onky missions guess what, they are probably a camper. My suggestion is force the people who want to join into a tryout. You would be surpised how many slackers you could weed out before they are a problem.The first and beat solution to this as with any problem is not to get into it to begin with.

Big John
01-01-2013, 08:16 AM
The tap on player to view their stats doesn't work. It's a gamble and they can be booted if a free loader.

I'm not recruiting till bug fixed or if a player is recommended.

HGF69
01-01-2013, 12:43 PM
The tap on player to view their stats doesn't work. It's a gamble and they can be booted if a free loader.

I'm not recruiting till bug fixed or if a player is recommended.

I'm taking the same approach, but you would have thought they'd have fixed this by now, what is taking so long?

jay_usher
01-01-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm taking the same approach, but you would have thought they'd have fixed this by now, what is taking so long?
It's the holidays give it a rest!
Skeleton crew are on and doing what they can?

fearandrea
01-02-2013, 07:25 AM

We have 5 ghost members. Depressing. Thanks for the tip Flash!

Sgt Z 0311
01-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Gree fixing it is the only solution. Support says it's fixed, but it's not. Hope they can resolve soon.

Wufnu
01-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Flash that's not true about Androids only. I'm running IOS and I'm in two factions though at least one of them can see me. So the "faction bug" isn't limited to Droids. Trouble is they can't boot me and I can't see them on the faction screen. I think having joined two different factions only excaberates the problem though.

Tate
01-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Flash that's not true about Androids only. I'm running IOS and I'm in two factions though at least one of them can see me. So the "faction bug" isn't limited to Droids. Trouble is they can't boot me and I can't see them on the faction screen. I think having joined two different factions only excaberates the problem though.

If you reread Fl@sh's post you will see that he already stated that.

HGF69
01-02-2013, 11:56 AM

Holidays are over, and I would expect the cover if only on overtime for a global game would still be working to address the biggest issue with this game at the moment.