PDA

View Full Version : OMG i deteled my account! Need advice!

Berio
01-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi guys! and so i was transferring my old account to my ipad from my iphone 4 and transfer a new account to my iphone 4. But when i transfered back the old account to my iphone 4, it became the new account. I'm pretty sure i click the right steps but now both funzio ID has the same new account and my old account is gone. I've send tickets to support but was wondering is there any chance i could get back my old account?

Alaska Ken
01-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Gree will be able to get it back for you, but it will probably take them a few days.

James_mac
01-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Support will sort it for you. Looks like there back in the office today as I had one of my tickets answered.

iamnasty
01-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Hi guys! and so i was transferring my old account to my ipad from my iphone 4 and transfer a new account to my iphone 4. But when i transfered back the old account to my iphone 4, it became the new account. I'm pretty sure i click the right steps but now both funzio ID has the same new account and my old account is gone. I've send tickets to support but was wondering is there any chance i could get back my old account?

OMG, you sure panic a lot till you misspell deleted, lol

Cheers

Berio
01-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Opps, didn't even realize i misspell it! LOL! and yeah i was panicing. I've spend months to camp at low lvl. Hope they will get it back my account. Will they ask for any detail of my account?

Baraka
01-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Your sig needs to be changed to Ferrs Dictatorship with Free loaders ken.

iamnasty
01-01-2013, 03:26 AM
I have no idea at all and never in your situation before but based on some of the guys/gals advise, you should be getting your account back soon, GREEd will only start business on 2nd Jan 2013, don't expect any sooner as lots of backlog !!!

Cheers

Big John
01-01-2013, 06:37 AM
When I transferred I'm sure you have to go through the tutorial to get ready to reach the add account page.