PDA

View Full Version : Faction Server Error - Attn Powers To Be

Milspec1
12-31-2012, 03:57 PM
Attention developers or anyone at Funzio been trying for a few days to remove some free loaders from my faction and I get a Server error every time I try, help please

Specifically says
=================
Server Error

Updating faction data

[OK BUTTON]

==================

FromAfar
12-31-2012, 05:59 PM
GREE has started to respond. i am on with them right now!!! (figuratively speaking!!!)

HGF69
01-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Really is this a bug?

Milspec1
01-01-2013, 08:22 AM
what does that mean? What are they doing about it? Thanks

GREE has started to respond. i am on with them right now!!! (figuratively speaking!!!)

FromAfar
01-01-2013, 04:09 PM
I had several email's from them yesterday, and they asked for information, and stated they were working on the problem.

the (figuratively speaking!) part... i said i was on with them.. actually, there is nothing to be on... i was email with them...

as i noted in a different thread, the requested my faction id, and the name/level of every player that i thought to be bug users, and in need of removal.

i have not heard back since i provided the info about 24 hours ago.

i am occasionally checking to see if the bug users have been removed. they have not.

FromAfar
01-01-2013, 04:13 PM
also... forgot to note... they said removal would be a MANUAL PROCESS, working with support / programmers. go figure. it will not be done any time soon.

Clank
01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
This is aggravating. I need to boot some no good faction members so I can add more, but I can't. I'm stuck and can't remove old to add better. Please fix this or allow us more time to build factions before main event starts. Please fix this bug.faction: Dirty Dozen 836690273, boot Rick and Jason.

Jhenry02
01-03-2013, 06:23 PM
That is why they pushed the start date back 2 weeks