PDA

View Full Version : Indians, who's your daddy?

CK Tizda half pint
12-31-2012, 08:06 AM
That's right you little sissies, it's me. Sam and Lupo, bow down to me, I am your GOD. I have also destroyed 420. Line up and take your beatings for the millionth time.

Oh, and I did you wimps a favor by beating down agent smith.

dudeman
12-31-2012, 08:11 AM
I have also destroyed 420.

That explains these threads.

I think I'm gonna go destroy a 420 right now too. Bongnam style.

Lara Croft TR
12-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Do you guys know who are the Indians? Can you name them please if you can...

Edit: But the Redskin won last night beating the Cowboys! Indians vs Cowboys, Lol!

Ramshutu
12-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Trick question. The daddy of the Indians are actually Paleo Indians, who crossed the frozen bearing straight land bridge around 12,000 years ago before spreading out throughout the Americas.

Which incidentally was the number of years since you have made an original and witty post in these forums.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 09:31 AM
That's right you little sissies, it's me. Sam and Lupo, bow down to me, I am your GOD. I have also destroyed 420. Line up and take your beatings for the millionth time.

You forgot to take your medication (again). Seriously, try to do something in game and stop embarrassing yourself on public forum, you're pathetic style need a change. Try a new medication, or a new game, I suggest you Tetris.

(CK) EL
12-31-2012, 10:01 AM
You forgot to take your medication (again). Seriously, try to do something in game and stop embarrassing yourself on public forum, you're pathetic style need a change. Try a new medication, or a new game, I suggest you Tetris.

I guess that. ...tap tap tap 1000 times a day and posting "10-0 you sore looser" is part of your medication. I suggest u to spend another 10000$ because bam bam is ruinning your therapy

Deluxe
12-31-2012, 10:04 AM
I guess that. ...tap tap tap 1000 times a day and posting "10-0 you sore looser" is part of your medication. I suggest u to spend another 10000$ because bam bam is ruinning your therapy

Ha ha thats a good one! Yah another 10k and MAYBE he could touch bam bam...

Paulio
12-31-2012, 10:05 AM

+1. Give the little guy some credit. I've actually seen his new posting, "You lose, you lose, you lose, YOU LOSE, YOU LOSE!! <insert emojis> Hahahahaaaaa, I win, I win. <insert more emojis>." Seriously, this is his new line, lol. Except I added the punctuation for him.

TZora
12-31-2012, 10:06 AM
lol good one EL :D

TZora
12-31-2012, 10:09 AM
+1. Give the little guy some credit. I've actually seen his new posting, "You lose, you lose, you lose, YOU LOSE, YOU LOSE!! <insert emojis> Hahahahaaaaa, I win, I win. <insert more emojis>." Seriously, this is his new line, lol. Expect I added the punctuation for him.
oh wow .. and i thought he was a grown up lol ..

TZora
12-31-2012, 10:32 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3eNjlNFxkBc/T742tH61aZI/AAAAAAAAAXc/VUjIH0YLEJc/s1600/peepee-teepee.jpg

CK Tizda half pint
12-31-2012, 11:26 AM
The little puppy is sad because he cannot beat any CK member and never will be able to.

We beat Sam down all the time too. Bam Bam and I are even beating @gentsmith left and right. We are GODS and not even the hackers can touch bam bam and I. I have $700,000 to spend now. Hackers beware.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 12:00 PM

Bam Bam is on my news less and less everyday, I rob him anytime I found him uncollected, It's true I cant beat him anymore but my stronger friends do that for me. So keep sucking my beatings,sore loser.

P.S. For the record, There is virtually anyone in CC who can touch me and I can't touch him back (hit or rob), and I put on this list only few names: Grimly, Bam Bam, HB,Poppins, Fallen Angel,Glo, etc.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Polio and DeLuxe, keep crying river, I will beat you forever ever as long I will be in this game. In retaliation you can do sh1t. SORE LOSERS

Paulio
12-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Polio and DeLuxe, keep crying river, I will beat you forever ever as long I will be in this game. In retaliation you can do sh1t. SORE LOSERS

Au contraire, my pigmy friend. I used to beat you, but after I posted those embarrassing screen shots, you raised your stats. How much did it cost to raise your stats from 175K to over 320K? One more question: Who's the loser in this scenario?

EXTRA: That isn't the real Tidza Half Pint posting messages.

Bam Bam
12-31-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure if anybody cares, given the entertainment value of this thread; but you're talking to a troll. CK Tidza Half Pint from the game didn't start this thread or any other thread. Someone just used his name since he's never been on the forum. He is a good sensible guy and we can all admit that the comments on here don't make sense. So, nobody from CK started the thread, we just had fun with it after the fact. Carry on

Tomatoneverdie
12-31-2012, 01:23 PM
It's obvious that someone is trying to stir up sht between Indians and CK, don't get played....

Lupo
12-31-2012, 01:27 PM
I used to beat you.

And I still beat you day and night, my pigmy friend, question is, What do you do now?. Don't be a loser and push the money question, I use how I like my funds.

(CK) EL
12-31-2012, 01:29 PM
And I still beat you day and night, my pigmy friend, question is, What do you do now?. Don't be a loser and push the money question, I use how I like my funds.

Shopping therapy

Paulio
12-31-2012, 01:29 PM
What do I do now? I make you look stupid. Nevermind, scratch that. You do that better than I do.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 01:33 PM
What do I do now? I make you look stupid. Nevermind, scratch that. You do that better than I do.

Should I care about this? This counts in game?. Nevermind , I Tap, Tap, Tap you, forever ever, sore loser.
BTW, I accept your surrender!
:):):)

Paulio
12-31-2012, 01:37 PM
Should I care about this?

I accept your admission of self-inflicted stupidity.

Abe Froman
12-31-2012, 01:37 PM
This thread is awesome. :D

This Lupo fella sure does come across as quite the rube, doesn't he. About as dynamic as a brick. Money may buy virtual stats, but I guess it does nothing in the common sense department.

Abe Froman
12-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Should I care about this? This counts in game?. Nevermind , I Tap, Tap, Tap you, forever ever, sore loser.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/50F00A87-6D32-45AE-AEE3-EFBA07FED714-1340-000002323481CEC1_zps3aa46354.jpg

Just Taaaaaap it in. Give it a little tappy. A tap tap taparoo.

Paulio
12-31-2012, 01:42 PM
This thread is awesome. :D

This Lupo fella sure does come across as quite the rube, doesn't he. About as dynamic as a brick. Money may buy virtual stats, but I guess it does nothing in the common sense department.

Spoken like a wise man. Be careful, though. Loopy may threaten to tap, tap, tap away all day and all night when he finds you.

Paulio
12-31-2012, 01:43 PM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/50F00A87-6D32-45AE-AEE3-EFBA07FED714-1340-000002323481CEC1_zps3aa46354.jpg

Just Taaaaaap it in. Give it a little tappy. A tap tap taparoo.

OMG!!! Why didn't I think of that sooner. Pure comedy gold.

Nicky the Nose
12-31-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure if anybody cares, given the entertainment value of this thread; but you're talking to a troll. CK Tidza Half Pint from the game didn't start this thread or any other thread. Someone just used his name since he's never been on the forum. He is a good sensible guy and we can all admit that the comments on here don't make sense. So, nobody from CK started the thread, we just had fun with it after the fact. Carry on

Glad to hear it. Some in CK that I have talked to seem nice, intelligent people, CK Tizda half pint or whoever is using his name isn't one of them. Beside I thought we went through all this last month, time to move on.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 01:56 PM
I make you look stupid.

The only STUPID here is you, don't believe it? ask your partner(sic)...:)

Abe Froman
12-31-2012, 02:00 PM
The only STUPID here is you, don't believe it? ask your partner(sic)...:)

You sure told him.

Ramshutu
12-31-2012, 02:02 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7h_VGtj3z8I/TjhYPfrxm8I/AAAAAAAAAp0/v7mAKAijCcg/s400/Prof.%2BHenry%2BHiggins.gif

Lupo, you are to stay away from here for the next six months learning to speak proper smack, like brad pit in a fight club. If you work hard and do as you're told, you shall sleep in a proper bedroom, have lots to eat, and money to buy chocolates and go for rides in taxis. But if you are naughty and idle, you shall sleep in the back kitchen amongst the black beetles, and be wolloped by Mrs. Pearce with a broomstick. At the end of six months you will be taken to the forum, in a carriage, beautifully dressed. If CJ54 finds out you are not a Wildean powerhouse of insults and tomfoolery, you will be taken to the Tower of London, where your head will be cut off as a warning to other presumptuous smack wannabes! But if you are not found out, you shall have a present... of, ah... seven and six to start life with as a lady in a shop. If you refuse this offer, you will be the most ungrateful, wicked boy, and the angels will weep for you.

Gambit12
12-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Wow! Indian are big here in CC. I don't know if the indians can beat the Pirates in MW. And thats a big question, Lol!

Lupo
12-31-2012, 02:14 PM
For Polio, Bam Bam, Glo, HB, Grimly FishFace, Ramshutu,ck-EL, Sean ColdShower and all Trolls, I have the following message:

If at any time in 2012 I have annoyed you, Pissed you off, or said the wrong thing....
Suck it up, Buttercup cause 2013 aint gonna be any different!!!

Ramshutu
12-31-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm not angry, just disappointed.

I can change this, just give me your in game name.

Abe Froman
12-31-2012, 02:38 PM
For Polio, Bam Bam, Glo, HB, Grimly FishFace, Ramshutu,ck-EL, Sean ColdShower and all Trolls, I have the following message:

If at any time in 2012 I have annoyed you, Pissed you off, or said the wrong thing....
Suck it up, Buttercup cause 2013 aint gonna be any different!!!

Glad we got THAT cleared up.

Perhaps GREE should sticky your message to underline its importance.

Ramshutu
12-31-2012, 02:50 PM
I can change this, just give me your in game name.

Well my name is the same in game and on the forum. While I'm all for self improvement and self empowerment, remember i am an extreme narcissist with a undertones of egotism and a superiority complex, so it will be very difficult not to disappoint me. But that applies to everyone except Chuck Norris, Steven Hawking and Boris Johnson.

Lara Croft TR
12-31-2012, 02:51 PM
What are the qualifications to join the Indians?

Lupo
12-31-2012, 03:05 PM
I accept your admission of self-inflicted stupidity.

Check your news, loser. I just gave you 10 more.

Nicky the Nose
12-31-2012, 03:08 PM
What are qualifications to join the Indians?

From what I've read you don't pick the Indians, they pick you

Dudebot121256
12-31-2012, 03:08 PM
What are qualifications to join the Indians?I'm not sure as I'm not an indian but as far as I know, you need really high stats and you need an invite from one of the leaders (Not sure if just leaders).

iteachem
12-31-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure as I'm not an indian but as far as I know, you need really high stats and you need an invite from one of the leaders (Not sure if just leaders).

Its not about stats. Many of us have high stats and many don't..

fuzzy
12-31-2012, 04:36 PM
From what I've read you don't pick the Indians, they pick you

You are correct.

Dipstik
12-31-2012, 04:42 PM
I've often wondered who does the inviting...

Between Lupo not being able to say anything other than "10-0" and a bunch of emoticons, joey not being able to say anything that can't be found on reactiongifs.com, and boda having that brain thing, how does anyone ever get asked?

<3 Hz
12-31-2012, 04:47 PM
I would hate for my bungholio to get polio.

Max Power
12-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Au contraire, my pigmy friend. I used to beat you, but after I posted those embarrassing screen shots, you raised your stats. How much did it cost to raise your stats from 175K to over 320K? One more question: Who's the loser in this scenario?

EXTRA: That isn't the real Tidza Half Pint posting messages.

LOL, well, if you were beating him at 175k, many could argue you are just a downsized version of him, no?

I think once you have spent over a thousand bucks on a cel phone app game, you have given up the scolding high ground, as it were.

Carry on.

Paulio
12-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks for joining us, Max. Long time no see. I suppose you could be right, but my argument is that your pal's spending was a direct result of his feud with me. Secondly, let's suppose for argument sake that the cost to buy 175k stats is in the ballpark of 5 grand. The jump from 175k to 330k is gonna be way more than double that cost due to diminishing returns.

Anyway, I'm not knocking people who spend money on the game. That would make me a hypocrit. I'm making fun of Lupo because he did it because of me.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks for joining us, Max. Long time no see. I suppose you could be right, but my argument is that your pal's spending was a direct result of his feud with me.

Do not congratulate yourself, you won't stop to amuse me. That's what you think? Do you really think that you EVER had a feud with me? Do you think that my stats has anything to do with you! Wrong, you're the smallest thing in my virtual world.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm making fun of Lupo because he did it because of me.

That's why you are an loser and I beat you day and night. btw, I just gave 10 more lashes from the top.

Lupo
12-31-2012, 06:06 PM
The question is are you tight?

lol, touche baby

Abe Froman
12-31-2012, 06:14 PM
That's why you are an loser and I beat you day and night. btw, I just gave 10 more lashes from the top.

Oh gosh...deary me. Anything but 10 virtual lashes.

How will he ever recover from such a thing?

Paulio
12-31-2012, 06:52 PM
Your picture is black, its white, I know you just ain't right
The question is are you tight? And does Lupo really bite!

Keep talking like that, and I just might
Share my Lupo for the night.
He isn't tough to excite,
And won't put up a fight.

He's nothing special, just alright.
He'll do his best to cause some fright.
But don't worry, there's not much to his bite
Just remember - don't feed him after midnight.

Elastic Earl
12-31-2012, 09:55 PM
Who is everyone's guess as to who is impersonating Tizda? Should we start a poll?

I know Tizda. He did not even know about this forum. This is quite funny.

Does the impersonator want to start a contest for discovering true identity? Contests have been quite popular recently...

Dipstik
01-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Who is everyone's guess as to who is impersonating Tizda? Should we start a poll?

I know Tizda. He did not even know about this forum. This is quite funny.

Does the impersonator want to start a contest for discovering true identity? Contests have been quite popular recently...

People learn. Even people as dumb as this guy. He thought I was an indian and left a bunch of trash talk on my wall.

(CK) EL
01-01-2013, 08:32 AM
He isn' t dump at all, he sow your teepee and thought you were an indian.
This is one more proof that he doesn't even visit the site.

Dipstik
01-01-2013, 09:23 AM
You'd have to be pretty damn dump to sow my teepee and think I'm an indian :)

Also, the stuff he's posted here is entirely consistent with what he posted on my wall before being blocked. Unless you're saying the guy in game isn't really him either?

(CK) EL
01-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Lol...
Tidza was informed yesterday about the fake tidza and asked me to send him the link of the thread

Abe Froman
01-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Lol...
Tidza was informed yesterday about the fake tidza and asked me to send him the link of the thread

Why didn't you inform him of the fake account the last go around a few weeks back when the "imposter" was making him look stupid then?

Abe Froman
01-01-2013, 10:18 AM
BTW, what the hell is a tizda half pint anyway?

(CK) EL
01-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Why didn't you inform him of the fake account the last go around a few weeks back when the "imposter" was making him look stupid then?
I am not his daddy to be responsible for him, yesterday we talked about and was laughing with the fake tidza.
I think that this is the name of a town or something.
Anyway this is not an AMA thread and the issue is solved and over for me.
i asked him to create an account and post here to clarify the matter, but he is not a "forum" guy and i dont know if he is willing to.

Oh... And the name is Tidza and not Tizda

Abe Froman
01-01-2013, 12:19 PM
I am not his daddy to be responsible for him, yesterday we talked about and was laughing with the fake tidza.
I think that this is the name of a town or something.
Anyway this is not an AMA thread and the issue is solved and over for me.
i asked him to create an account and post here to clarify the matter, but he is not a "forum" guy and i dont know if he is willing to.

Oh... And the name is Tidza and not Tizda

Oh cool, an AMA, I like those. Thank you CK El. My next question for you is why does this Tizda guy come on the forum acting the fool? Is it because he hails from a town named Tizda or does he have a complex about his height?

sister morphine
01-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Oh cool, an AMA, I like those. Thank you CK El. My next question for you is why does this Tizda guy come on the forum acting the fool? Is it because he hails from a town named Tizda or does he have a complex about his height?
Tidza is a local nickname for the village of Tideswell in Derbyshire, just to be boringly pedantic (wouldn't surprise me if that's how the locals pronounce it, like the town of Bolsover is pronounced Bowzer locally)

Ramshutu
01-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Tidza is a local nickname for the village of Tideswell in Derbyshire, just to be boringly pedantic (wouldn't surprise me if that's how the locals pronounce it, like the town of Bolsover is pronounced Bowzer locally)

Really? That's pretty awesome. I'm going to have to turn up in my Mario Costume.

Joeycool
01-02-2013, 09:35 AM
I've often wondered who does the inviting...

Between Lupo not being able to say anything other than "10-0" and a bunch of emoticons, joey not being able to say anything that can't be found on reactiongifs.com, and boda having that brain thing, how does anyone ever get asked?

Just catching up on a bit of forum reading when I came across this priceless comment by Dipstick. The person who's every single post is a waste of time useless troll comment or a picture of a My Little Pony is commenting on the lack of quality posts from myself.

Its kind of like Danny DeVito making fun of you for being short.

TZora
01-02-2013, 10:26 AM
lol everyone enjoys ur gifs and we know you are "cool" .. u r the gif king!

dippy is just doing his thing .. he is the troll king lol ..

i enjoy reading both of you and i'm sure so do other forumers :)

Nicky the Nose
01-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Its kind of like Danny DeVito making fun of you for being short.

Good analogy

Dippy does one thing better then anyone else, he can get more people to get ban aided in one night then most can in a year

Tomatoneverdie
01-02-2013, 05:53 PM

I second that, I enjoy posts with funny gif or dancing pony!

ps. I'm waiting for Santa to do his thing (don't necro thread policing)....

Reznor
01-02-2013, 06:12 PM

We could all be the "gif king" if we wanted to, all we would have to do is..............start spamming gifs :rolleyes:

Here you go

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/shortcircuiting.gif

lol everyone enjoys ur gifs

No

TZora
01-02-2013, 09:12 PM
maybe u don't .. there are always some exceptions :p

TonySpaghetti
01-02-2013, 09:24 PM
maybe u don't .. there are always some exceptions :p

Gotta say that I'm not really into one trick ponies, even if they're mine and little.