PDA

View Full Version : Want to join VFF Bravo? We have 40 members and >20 faction upgrades

Front Runner NL
12-31-2012, 02:10 AM
Not in a faction yet, or already unhappy with your current faction? No worries, we have a few seats left.

Benefits:
- 40 dedicated faction members
- >20 faction upgrades
- >1 billion in the bank for even more upgrades
- 15% increase on your income
- 20% health increase and counting

We need:
- Social and active players
- No campers
- Dedication to win
- Great stats for your current level
- Willingness to donate >5m daily for further expansion of our army

Send a Private Message with your stats (IPH, Level, Attack, Defense, and number of allies) to Baraka (http://www.funzio.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=47271), Hassleham (http://www.funzio.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=34011) or me and we get back to you as soon possible.

iamnasty
12-31-2012, 02:39 AM
Wow, now VFF Betty, seems like VFF recruiting day

Cheers

Baraka
12-31-2012, 06:24 AM
Haha how's you my friend. Spots there for ya.

iamnasty
12-31-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanx mate, have to decline your generous offer as I am with a very small laid back faction, we might not be the top team but end of the day is everyone enjoy MW without any pressure, lol

Cheers :D

Jhoemel
12-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Looks like the vff teams are in a recruiting party for the new year

iamnasty
12-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Looks like the vff teams are in a recruiting party for the new year

Wow WoW WoW, what a dedicated VFF teams, I'm just too lazy and laid back,
Happy New Year 2013 to VFF Angeline, Betty and Charlotte and win more great battles

Cheers to all

HGF69
12-31-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm taken sorry

Baraka
12-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Thanx mate, have to decline your generous offer as I am with a very small laid back faction, we might not be the top team but end of the day is everyone enjoy MW without any pressure, lol

Cheers :Dshame you won't get a more laid back bunch than us. Any how's have a good one m8.

Baraka
12-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Bump!!!!!!!

SevenO9
01-01-2013, 01:35 AM
As you keep bumping I consider not getting any reply to my PM as a 'no'. You could at least respond that one word as I remember you comlaining getting too few applications.

Happy New Year everybody :)

Baraka
01-01-2013, 01:51 AM
As you keep bumping I consider not getting any reply to my PM as a 'no'. You could at least respond that one word as I remember you comlaining getting too few applications.

Happy New Year everybody :)send the PM to me. I dunno who you sent it to but I know hassle will of been getting drunk. Ill reply.

Baraka
01-01-2013, 01:51 AM
I we are getting a lot of replies but with them been PM Jo one posts in here.

SevenO9
01-01-2013, 02:00 AM
PM sent. And no worries, I know a lot about being off drunk. Having quite the hangover right now :)

Baraka
01-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Right we have a couple of people we interested in. So if we do a guild increase that just leaves one Spot so don't delay. If your unhappy in your faction or need a faction then send me a PM. Cheers guys.

Denerio9
01-01-2013, 03:42 AM
Idk if i am in a faction ' everytime i try adding
It will say : sorry can not find trainer with id
( daily player ' almost gonna level up ' but camping @ level
101) .... Playing under united kindom cause i accidently chose
It ' im from usa ' & usa constantly attacks me ' i dont attack
USA or United Kingdom

Deleted my code due to levels 1-40 trainers requested daily
( i only add level 100 + )

iamnasty
01-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Idk if i am in a faction ' 803310794 ' everytime i try adding
It will say : sorry can not find trainer with id
( daily player ' almost gonna level up ' but camping @ level
101) .... Playing under united kindom cause i accidently chose
It ' im from usa ' & usa constantly attacks me ' i dont attack
USA or United Kingdom

Mate,
This is VFF recruitment thread, if you have any issue or problem with your faction, be a bit professional by start your own thread, and stop hijacking others thread !!!

Cheers

Baraka
01-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Mate,
This is VFF recruitment thread, if you have any issue or problem with your faction, be a bit professional by start your own thread, and stop hijacking others thread !!!

Cheers

Would you like the job of VFF security Guard. I'm afraid the salaries a little low but you would do an excellent job.

iamnasty
01-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Would you like the job of VFF security Guard. I'm afraid the salaries a little low but you would do an excellent job.

Well, VFF Angeline is the tough and rough faction, VFF Charlotte is the 'COOL' faction, VFF Betty.....laid back faction, it is not nice to see others hijacking Betty just coz it is laid back !!!
As VFF security guard, think you have over rated me, thanx, but not qualify coz I am nasty !!!!

Cheers :D

LuLu:)
01-01-2013, 08:50 AM
No my first name ain't baby, it's Janet. Ms. Jackson if you're nasty.
Every time I see your name, this song pops in my head.

digisyn
01-01-2013, 09:10 AM
I was thinking the same thing Lulu!

Hassleham
01-01-2013, 09:47 AM
send the PM to me. I dunno who you sent it to but I know hassle will of been getting drunk. Ill reply.
Hahaha thanks for covering for me mate. You made me sound like such a good leader :p

LuLu:)
01-01-2013, 10:28 AM
I was thinking the same thing Lulu!
Haha, catchy isn't it.

Hahaha thanks for covering for me mate. You made me sound like such a good leader :pThere's no one else I'd rather lead our team. Now... Could you put down the boos til after Brazil.ha Jk
I appreciate you Hassle;)

Baraka
01-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Hahaha thanks for covering for me mate. You made me sound like such a good leader :pyour a great leader, but only when sober lol.

Scabbyfeet
01-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Every time I see your name, this song pops in my head.Everytime Dry sees Baraka name something pops up . Lol

Baraka
01-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Everytime Dry sees Baraka name something pops up . Lolhaha Im sure it does. I have that effect. Would rather it be for the ladies, not something popping up though.

Hassleham
01-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Everytime Dry sees Baraka name something pops up . Lol

LOL

ps.
You guys would be surprised how much bravo business is done under the influence.. It's worked so far! :p

Baraka
01-01-2013, 11:07 AM
LOL

ps.
You guys would be surprised how much bravo business is done under the influence.. It's worked so far! :pwow you still got the super Giant Bravo. Can't miss you hassle. Bravo may be a bit under the influence later. Sorry lol.

Scabbyfeet
01-01-2013, 11:11 AM
haha Im sure it does. I have that effect. Would rather it be for the ladies, not something popping up though.No worries , he confessed some "personal info " it will be gentle . Haha

Scabbyfeet
01-01-2013, 11:13 AM
LOL

ps.
You guys would be surprised how much bravo business is done under the influence.. It's worked so far! :pNot surprised at all .....we have Fizz . Lol

Baraka
01-01-2013, 11:23 AM
No worries , he confessed some "personal info " it will be gentle . Haha
Glad to hear it 😝

Not surprised at all .....we have Fizz . Lol
Hehe she does drink a lot. She drunk so much the other night it didnt even effect her lol.

Shawshank
03-07-2013, 05:56 AM
I don't know if you guys have any openings, but I'm a decently strong player looking to move up. My current faction is full of less serious players than me.

Baraka
03-08-2013, 12:19 AM
I know right this I way old. Says we have 40 members lol