PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some opinions?

Holicaholic
12-30-2012, 07:33 PM
So I got an iPad for Christmas and have started a second account on it as a camper. I'm thinking of putting some gold on it and getting some crates so that I can dominate the boss events and pretty much everyone on my level(s) as I progress. Opinions and thoughts? I figure one vault would be enough to dominate the boss events at the first tier.

Deluxe
12-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Dont do it

Holicaholic
12-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Dont do it

I suppose I should have asked for reasons to support your responses....

Polarbear
12-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't do it!

$100 bucks for the satisfaction of beating a few boses? Your account will still be far weaker than those who have spent more time...

Euchred
12-30-2012, 08:04 PM
It's only sweet if you can beat the 50th boss over and over again. In order to do that you'd need crazy stats, far more then a vault. That said building up a camper for free can be a fun and rewarding experience. My camper can dust 40 bosses everytime in the 50-75 tier and I didn't have to spend a dime. Plus it's pushing 1.7 million an hour.

Steve0
12-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Agree, you could wait 2 weeks or so and collect scratchers then do bosses i did on my camper got to 20 on level 11. Its your money.

daware
12-30-2012, 08:21 PM
It's only sweet if you can beat the 50th boss over and over again. In order to do that you'd need crazy stats, far more then a vault. That said building up a camper for free can be a fun and rewarding experience. My camper can dust 40 bosses everytime in the 50-75 tier and I didn't have to spend a dime. Plus it's pushing 1.7 million an hour.

I started a camper account not too long ago. What items do you have to give you nice attack stats? Cash or respect items? What items would you suggest to buy?

Euchred
12-30-2012, 08:27 PM
I started a camper account not too long ago. What items do you have to give you nice attack stats? Cash or respect items? What items would you suggest to buy?

Well 64 High power explosives don't hurt... I've got lotsa boss items and even a few m4a1s :p
I'll shoot the # in your sig a request if you wanna check it out. I started out slow and eventually built my IPH to the point where I could buy a bunch of steel garottes and 69 camaros.

mxz
12-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Well 64 High power explosives don't hurt... I've got lotsa boss items and even a few m4a1s :p
I'll shoot the # in your sig a request if you wanna check it out. I started out slow and eventually built my IPH to the point where I could buy a bunch of steel garottes and 69 camaros.Your camper's been around that long and only has a $1.7M IPH? I expected better from you, Euchred.

Euchred
12-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Your camper's been around that long and only has a $1.7M IPH? I expected better from you, Euchred.

Haha what can I say, everything would sound like an excuse. It's tough to work out the logistics of having 24/7 access to 2 accounts.

mxz
12-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh, the old I don't have my iPhone and iPad on me at all times excuse. Sounds like commitment issues ;)

Euchred
12-30-2012, 09:05 PM
I've got some other good ones but I won't bore you with them. I wonder if Gree would transfer my striker minigun for me when my high level is done with it :)

TonySpaghetti
12-30-2012, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't give Gree any more money until they fix the serious game issues that are happening right now. Actually, even if they DO fix the issues, I'm still not giving them anything.

murf
12-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Check out my camper account. Load up during those explosive events and then lay low until epic bosses. I've been able to beat the boss 40x's every event without spending gold.

Cricket
12-30-2012, 11:44 PM
i found it much more fun than my failure of a main to play with a camper account. I'm level 38 and apply basically the same tactics as murf. I haven't been as lucky on the boss aspect though. Got to round 29 w/ 20k atk/def w/ snowballs and probably 14-15k atk/def regular. My main goal of this camper acc. was to build as good of an economy as quickly as possible and so well that has worked out for me. this is the only acc. I've bought and spent gold on (for 3x frosty and 2x haunted mansion) and am loving the game much more because of this. I'm working with 144k iph and haven't even started on a NC. I find it much more fun to be completely unbeatable at the low levels and work my way up even further from there.
For you, I'd say to only spend gold when need be. It's better to allow yourself a challenge i find anyways.
goodluck!

P.S. and you can add me when you start it :p 354 572 661

NTM
12-30-2012, 11:46 PM
at lvl 40 my 1st boss cost me 20 gold.. now we can't with out 2 vault..

Ramshutu
12-31-2012, 02:26 AM
It has been my experience of low levels that there are more ultra-beast super stat campers than there are normal players. Every other level 4 has a level 3 nightclub

I started a llp previously as an intellectual exercise. Better to spend all your cash on one account.

Nicky the Nose
12-31-2012, 03:39 AM
I agree with Ramshutu. Seems almost everyone has a camper account, and most campers don't hit other campers. So that leaves the noobs to attack the campers and they just can't touch you. Some campers don't even take on the bosses, they focus strictly on IPH and never attack.

It can be fun to wake up and see a wall full of green everyday and not have to worry about collecting on time if you don't want to. I find the more money you have on you the less your attacked, so no bankers are even safer at low levels. My camper account has a win loss rate of 1 loss in 43 attacks and I haven't lost an attack in almost 3 months. Its been fun to just let it go where it wants and focus on my high level account but still have some knowledge of what I did wrong and to correct it in a camper account, and vise versa. Either way good luck

Holicaholic
12-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Seems like the general consensus is to not spend the gold. I'm alright with that, especially since euch said he can beat the bosses as a free player. Just got 1 mil as a scratcher prize, so I ought to be able to up my attack a bit before this event is over.