PDA

View Full Version : MW - Version 3.0.6 Useless Release Info

FromAfar
12-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Did the upgrade, and all the bugs i am having issues with appear to still be in place.

Did anyone else download and see improvements on any of their issues?

also GREE, how about something along the line of release notes.

i mean, "Bug Fixes"

really, can you prove it by anyone? what did you fix? maybe i missed it, and it is posted here. if so, how about a link?

an 3 weeks on some tickets... and counting...

Big John
12-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Why are the updates not notified in App Store.

Used to get indications that updates were available.

FromAfar
12-30-2012, 11:30 AM
my update for the phone showed up yesterday. i downloaded it as this is the device i use as faction leader.

the touch just showed up this morning, and i just started downloading it now.

Why are the updates not notified in App Store.

Used to get indications that updates were available.

SuperSonic Chimp
12-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Us droid users will get the update next year......the irony in that statement. :-X I'm tired of getting Boss events 2 days after it launches on iOS too! How the hell can we defeat the boss 35 times in 4 days?!!!

marebear
12-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Did the upgrade, and all the bugs i am having issues with appear to still be in place.Did anyone else download and see improvements on any of their issues?also GREE, how about something along the line of release notes.i mean, "Bug Fixes"really, can you prove it by anyone? what did you fix? maybe i missed it, and it is posted here. if so, how about a link?an 3 weeks on some tickets... and counting...You can check your ticket status here::: https://crimecity.zendesk.com/home Use the log in from your game ( whatever you set up)

Deskjockey
12-30-2012, 02:14 PM
The only "improvement" I've noticed is that now I have a bug where hits on the boss fail to register, but I still lose health. I've lost three bosses this way in a row. I sent tickets in on two, and will not use gold for this event. Gree will lose revenue on me as a result.

Hassleham
12-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Good call! Would love to see someone from Gree actually reply to this..