PDA

View Full Version : Random Drop In A/D Stats

ckos
12-29-2012, 04:59 AM
Has anyone noticed a random drop in their A/D stats, out of nowhere?

This morning, i looked at my stats, and they didn't seem right, so I looked at a recent snapshot of mine, snapped about two weeks ago. They were 7k/11k lower : (

I can't remember the last time I lost a unit, and I attack every day.

I lied, in the past month, I probably lost 3 Aircraft Carriers, and maybe 10 Biowarfare Troops. I haven't lost anything in the last two weeks.

No Allie change, they've been the same for a long time.

I sent a ticket in.

Any thoughts why this happened.

helli0n
12-29-2012, 05:39 AM
maybe some allies removed you, or your boost buildings got raided?

ckos
12-29-2012, 05:57 AM
No Allie change. They've remained the same for the longest time.

No raids , but how does boost building raids lower stats, if there were no units lost?

helli0n
12-29-2012, 08:10 AM
your stats you see are your boosted stats, if someone raids all of your boost buildings ur shown stats will be lowered. better wait for a reply, i have no idea

Minister Timothy
12-29-2012, 08:54 AM
I heard this one time before. a player named Mynes posted the same thing on his board. I think it frustrated him so much he quit playing. he has been on level 133 with 90k attack and same stats for 3 months.

Arizona
12-29-2012, 10:11 AM
I've encountered the same problem, and I'm sure many others too.
Check you don't have a spanner sitting over your boost buildings. Check ally count (as you have). If nothing looks out of order, visit an ally or rival base, just to sync any new data with the server. If no result, restart the game. It usually solves data errors. Finally, still no solution, then wait for a better answer to your question or contact support.
Good luck

nic4msu
12-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Also, I can never see that my boost buildings were raided until I close the MW app and then re-start it. Switching screens to a rival or another base does not work for me. I usually know to do this when my stats drop. Inevitably, after closing and re-starting the app, I find that someone has raided my boost buildings.

ckos
12-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Thanks everybody.

It was as simple as boost buildings being raided. I had to go back to see the icon over the buildings : /