PDA

View Full Version : Are you Indian and IOS player ? Please read this :)

LongFingers
12-29-2012, 02:18 AM
Are you Indian and Ios Player ?
Other players at sharktank are welcome.

We need your collaboration.
please attack CK-EL (only once) and take a screenshot of the result of the fight and post it here.
We're just checking sleigh +5 mafia modifier.
First look at specific thread about this subject, where CK-EL asks for this Attack for scientific purposes. Link below:

here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43337-Question-re-5-mafia-from-Warmachine-Sleigh/page3) <-- Click me

If a screenshot is posted, no more Attack for scientific purposes needed.
Thanks

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 03:21 AM
Lol...
I am calling the usual rivals
All indians, psy, haroc or any other.
The only problem is that u have to find me unbeaten :)
I promise not to use that link for attacking back.
Are you listening Sam? I wont take revenge on you lol

Indianluke
12-29-2012, 10:58 AM
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/lukebat/null-91.png

Indianluke
12-29-2012, 10:58 AM
Where's my cookie😂😂😂

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks luke :)
You obviously have modifier that reduces my mafia by 2. Do you also have a second one that reduses rival's mafia by 5 more?
If not then my modifier for +5 mafia doesnt work in pvp either

Oh.. You win amnesty from robbing and melting your snowballs by me for a hole month lol

sister morphine
12-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Luke's mafia is 5 over the normal 500; isn't that what you're looking for here? I thought the sleigh only works when you're the attacker (don't have it myself to test)

The minus two I presume is the skullcrusher flail

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 11:35 AM
+5 mafia in battle means in battle not in attack.
I am sure that it also works for defence but only for IOS players

Mikecore
12-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Tm on indian Luke's name stands for trademark???...lol

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Που σαι πατριδα

Tomatoneverdie
12-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Yoda, add you, may I?

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Yoda, add you, may I?
Sure
Extras. .....

jobadass
12-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Why are we starting a thread about attacking El? Screw science, El's good ppl:)
Attack jobadass. He sucks

LongFingers
12-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Where's my cookie😂😂😂
thanks Luke!

LongFingers
12-29-2012, 01:50 PM
it was an scientific test. CK-EL proposed this experiment in other thread, nothing against CK-EL, he is trying, like me, to verify how this modifier works

@CK EL
In a IOS player fight we can see +5 mafia and +25 items, like we saw in my screenshot
But we don't know if IndianLuke atk stats are increased by modifier or are due his real items inventory (difficult to verify due the has various modifiers perhaps)

Seems that doesn't work in defense. not for you (Android player?), do you agree?

to verify how many mafia is used in defense, or if it works in defense (IOS player) can anybody hit me once and post the screenshot here, I'm at level 134, same name in game

Paulio
12-29-2012, 02:50 PM
The modifier only works when you initiate the attack, not when you're defending. I have already verified this with the crime lord smg.

erik41141
12-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Tried analyzing the modifiers for the game ex. ex. ex. then realized nothing works anyway so why bother. +5 mafia in battle means for defense, not attack, only in robberies defenses, and 1/3 of the time in robbery attacks....seriously Gree this is getting retarded. +5 Mafia in battle should mean +5 mafia ACROSS THE BOARD. +5 (R) shoudld be ACROSS THE BOARD. Not in robberies or what the **** ever. Getting really sick and tired of aiming to get these modifiers and have them not work / not work in all intensive purposes. Not that hard to simply "+5 mafia contribution" in every scenario attack/def/robdef/robattack. Same **** for the untraceable carbine, why would it be so hard to +5 attacking players too. ScumbaG REEtard

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
:) i love science

The modifier only works when you initiate the attack, not when you're defending. I have already verified this with the crime lord smg.
Thanks bro, still this isn't suppose to happen.

Tried analyzing the modifiers for the game ex. ex. ex. then realized nothing works anyway so why bother. +5 mafia in battle means for defense, not attack, only in robberies defenses, and 1/3 of the time in robbery attacks....seriously Gree this is getting retarded. +5 Mafia in battle should mean +5 mafia ACROSS THE BOARD. +5 (R) shoudld be ACROSS THE BOARD. Not in robberies or what the **** ever. Getting really sick and tired of aiming to get these modifiers and have them not work / not work in all intensive purposes. Not that hard to simply "+5 mafia contribution" in every scenario attack/def/robdef/robattack. Same **** for the untraceable carbine, why would it be so hard to +5 attacking players too. ScumbaG REEtard
+1000. .. modifier

Sam @
12-30-2012, 01:54 AM
On paper it works, it shows +5 mafia but it did not increase my attack score 😡

Anyone have this problem or they didn't notice?

isshi
12-30-2012, 02:03 AM
Mods seem to be working ok.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/d0a3ec174bbc6da546cd8aa134fdad6f_zps4deb9011.jpg

sister morphine
12-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Wow! And you won a handy sniper rifle to boost those stats too. Nice work 😂😂

(CK) EL
12-30-2012, 02:26 AM
It is imposible for androiders to confirm if it works or not. Definitely my profile stats didn't change and definitely it doesn't work in boss event.
For IOS users it shows that u use 25 more items but if it doesn't increase your attack, as Sam says, then it's fake.

marshmall
12-30-2012, 03:48 AM
Also it says that sledge is giving bonus in battle , and as i see it battle means attack and defence so gee totally screw it up this time on that event and bonus. Also we on android cant confirm that our won items works so they gotta fix that up too or why even bother spending gold on events if we win stuff but cant use them......

http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s619/marshmall33/Crime%20City/Screenshot_2012-12-26-20-55-24_zps9f99906b.png

LongFingers
12-30-2012, 04:47 AM
On paper it works, it shows +5 mafia but it did not increase my attack score 

Anyone have this problem or they didn't notice?
same problem here. in IOS players we see more mafia/items at screenshots but not supposed increase atk stats.
Same atk stats Showed in fight than profile atk stats.
Same atk stats in boss events.
Or atk stats showed are new stats due modifier efect (I can't verify this) or modifier not really works
some tickets send, for IOS and Android players.
no answer here.