PDA

View Full Version : Faction bugs - encouraging news

HGF69
12-29-2012, 12:26 AM
So we all know the bugs with android faction members but I had an update on MANY tickets and collectively they have listed all my android faction members for removal. 4 tickets in all.

It would appear they are on it, and although no date, I hope to god this is fixed before Brazil!!

I also hope they fix the 43/44 issue which looks like you are 1 short when you actually have 44 members.

The good news is that we will have spaces so if you are high level and still looking for a strong faction, here's your chance to join the Bravehearts.

zaraza...
12-29-2012, 05:53 AM
i also have a glitch in my Faction... i can not remove inactive players, keep getting Server Error message. this happening with same 3 players only. other name i can remove with no problem. HELP!!

Modern War Ξlite
12-29-2012, 08:01 AM
I was recently part of a faction, and that was great, but then I decided I wanted my own. So I left and then came up with a cool name, not thinking it wouldnt work. After I entered the Name and the Tag for my faction I clicked Submit and the game prompted me with a message. It said 'Server Error - Updating Faction Data'. Then afterwards the game crashes and I can't load the game again unless I restart my Galaxy s3 device. I'm getting frustrated with these everyoccuring glitches and problems. Please fix something!

FromAfar
12-29-2012, 02:15 PM
so far i have tickets on several different things in, and most involve around faction issues... one on something else.

my current time for them is just about 2 weeks. and there appears to be no movement.

i think layoffs, and the ensuing low morale, plus the holidays is that insufficient support is way WAY worse then it has been. it appears that the one guy who responded to many issues is gone... or at least no where to be found. I hope Mr V was NOT let go!!!

CPT Salem
12-29-2012, 09:19 PM
I am the faction leader for a faction with 3 members who I cannot remove. They are in multiple factions from the comments I read on their pages. I get a "Server Error" and "Updating Faction" pop-up, but no change. 3 players stuck and are taking up 3 spots. Anyone else with this issue, please speak up. My faction is very upset about this: Memebers who we cant get rid of and should not be added to other factions are below:

Mick
Fukuyama masaharu
Chotu

Please help developers. We spend too much in purchasing gold and everything to have this happen. Any help would be appreciated.

Heather8860
01-02-2013, 12:23 AM
But it shows up saying I am a member on the leaders faction page. But does not on mine I asked for help for I would like to help, but I can not donate anything or help in any way please help!!

Selfproclaimed
01-02-2013, 12:35 AM
But it shows up saying I am a member on the leaders faction page. But does not on mine I asked for help for I would like to help, but I can not donate anything or help in any way please help!!

It's a known issue with alot of people. Best you can do at the moment is send in a ticket in game. Explain the issue,give your name ,I'd code and faction name. Just dont expect a quick resolution. Now that the holidays are over, Cj54 and their staff I'm sure are aware of the problem and are probably implementing a patch to fix the issue.