PDA

View Full Version : Losing too many units during attacks

Farzin
12-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Sorry if there is already a thread for this, but is anyone else losing quite a few units (therefore lowering your attack and defense scores) when you attack a rival? This happens almost all the time for me, even when I attack much lower A/D rivals. For example, right now I have an attack of 39.8K, but even when I attacked a rival who had 11K defense, I lost one or two or sometimes three units on every attack. Does anyone know the reason for this and how to rectify it?

Thank you all very much for your time.

Kingdom Age ID: 275-345-072

King Gabriel388
12-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Increase your water temple level to decrease casualty rate. After thinking about it that Arctic Cave Troll sure is coming in handy. Your units all have different casualty rates so you have to learn to stack them if you are a free player. Get more indestructibles by playing events or buying them.

DIrishB
12-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Exactly. As you level up you'll pick up more gold for building upgrades. The Water Temple can reduce your casualty rate up to 30% if fully leveled to 10. Also, by participating in box, boss, and LTE events (as well as scratcher units everyday), you'll begin to collect strong, indestructible units. And as you level up and unlock new, stronger units, not only does their Attack and Defense scores increase, but the highest tier units tend to have a low or very low casualty rate. It takes awhile to build up a decent army, but eventually a large portion of your units are indestructible (events, etc) or very low or low casualty rate, along with a fully upgraded Water Temple, should at least help reduce your casualties noticeably.

Winstrol
12-29-2012, 04:17 AM
If you don't want to lose any unit , you need to pick player with 4 or 5 times less stats than you have :P otherwise you will always lost units

Sprig
12-31-2012, 01:51 PM
I used the losses to pare down my inventory of units that no longer contributed to my stats. Looked at it as a way to cash them in. I'd rather have a fraction of their cost back as gold vs. having them just sit there doing nothing for me. Sucks when you loose a high value unit, but I found I earned enough to replace the useful units plus a few extras.