PDA

View Full Version : Known Android bugs gee should fix

marshmall
12-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Thought there should be a thread with known bugs that they should fix so here it comes (if they read it) so feel free to add buggs you known that aint updated in latest update/dataset.
Im on Android V3.1.2 Build 79 Date 20121220_2

1. When fighting wrong equipment shows up (cant see if mods won is used)

2. Max 1000 users on moblist (including henchmen) if you have more then ppl will count as henchmen and wont show up.

3. If got item makes banking 0% then it still says 10% deposit fee on bank picture.

4. Multiklick dropps not working (again)

Maybe ppl shoould have a ios thread too but since im on android i dont know the buggs there

bimmer kid
12-28-2012, 12:54 PM
5. Once I hit 250 mafia, I can see everybody with over 250. Including people with 1,000 mafia and above.

pretty sure thats a bug. can someone confirm this?

BigBassTurd
12-28-2012, 01:25 PM
I am at 445 mafia and I just scanned a few refreshes and saw players down to 320 mafia. Don't see players with a 1000 mafia though, wierd.

AK-47
12-28-2012, 03:21 PM
3. If got item makes banking 0% then it still says 10% deposit fee on bank picture.
Does it actually take the 10% out still? Maybe the item only modifys the actual deposit, not the text on the banking screen?

5. Once I hit 250 mafia, I can see everybody with over 250. Including people with 1,000 mafia and above. pretty sure thats a bug. can someone confirm this?
100% confirmed. Hence why I sit at 249 mafia lol. Its crazy how it instantly switches once u hit 250 mafia. Seeing someone with 9000+ mafia members is a bit annoying.

I am at 445 mafia and I just scanned a few refreshes and saw players down to 320 mafia. Don't see players with a 1000 mafia though, wierd.
IOS user? I know its an Android thread, but just curious because if you ARE on Android, then of the other Android players I have talked to, you may be the only one(I know of)without the above 250 mafia problem.

marshmall
12-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Does it actually take the 10% out still? Maybe the item only modifys the actual deposit, not the text on the banking screen?

Yes item takes out banking down to 0% but its damn annoying to see that 10% text all the time i should bank my cash....

Also about seeing other levels think about if there is any event ongoing then ppl see alot other levels to hit on.

AK-47
12-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Yes item takes out banking down to 0% but its damn annoying to see that 10% text all the time i should bank my cash....Also about seeing other levels think about if there is any event ongoing then ppl see alot other levels to hit on.
Lol if just seeing the 10% text is the most annoying thing to you in CC you're doing just fine.:cool: There are bigger things for me to worry about like no access to farmable loot! haha

And during the PvP event I didn't get touched being at level 177-178. Just saying my current level range is pretty nice.

the_dude
12-28-2012, 03:59 PM
-mafia screen that shows requests only shows a max of 50 even if you have hundreds (may be same on ios as well)

TRAZ
12-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Whole forum devoted for this in the Technical section. Good luck trying to get responses there though.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?65-Technical-(All-Platforms)

AK-47
12-28-2012, 04:31 PM
-mafia screen that shows requests only shows a max of 50 even if you have hundreds (may be same on ios as well)
This is true, it does only show a max of 50, and the rest are hidden. For me it showed I had 50 requests lined up and when I hit accept all, I went from 249 mafia to 330ish. I believe Gree(d)s fix a few months back to the "accept all" button being broken was to only show 50 requests max, and keep the others hidden. Strange, but at least I can keep stored up requests for Boss events and such and know its not capped at 50.

bimmer kid
12-28-2012, 04:40 PM
I think this is a bug. But if I stay in a rival's hood for hours/overnight, nothing pops up to rob. I've heard that once a building becomes able to rob I should be able to see it if I'm in there hood.
any input on this? android bug?

AK-47
12-28-2012, 05:12 PM
I think this is a bug. But if I stay in a rival's hood for hours/overnight, nothing pops up to rob. I've heard that once a building becomes able to rob I should be able to see it if I'm in there hood.
any input on this? android bug?
I don't think rivals hoods work the same as your own hood where, when the timer is up, you can see the icon pop up. If you leave their hood, and come back, things will be refreshed I bet.

If you have camped there all night, maybe try robbing the buildings even if they don't have an icon above them? I have never really camped someones hood so I don't know if that will work...

bimmer kid
12-29-2012, 08:15 AM
lol i dont camp in hoods. i just wanted to see if my theory was correct and/or only on andriod. i just happen to be in a hood for a long period of time or away from my device, and I notice that nothing pops up. I remember someone saying that it should

the_dude
12-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Anyone else have problems reading the ingame messages. My game frequently flickers and crashes when clicking on them to scroll down. Its been doing that for a couple months now since they added the scroll ability to droid.

I'm on ice cream sandwich btw

bimmer kid
12-29-2012, 08:42 AM
^ yes i have this problem. i go to my messages and it shows up blank. Once i post something to my own wall i can see all the messages. LOL:rolleyes:

Sandukan
12-29-2012, 10:16 AM
The building timers are kept both on the server and locally. That's why you get building notifications even if you have no network connection.
Maybe if its not your hood you have to call the server for you to see the building is up while if its your hood the local timer kicks in.