PDA

View Full Version : Android Users: The Red-Headed Step Child of MW

Force10JC
12-28-2012, 06:56 AM
After seeing the IOS version of the game for the first time yesterday, I am pretty annoyed with the sham that is the Android version of this game. I suppose it's a numbers game for GREE as there must be tons more IOS users than Android users therefore, they spend their time developing the game for them. Here are some things the Android version lacks in comparison. Please feel free to add anything I've left out.

No Battle Points/Ranks
No Factions
No countdown to next available attack on Boss Screen
No Daylight Chaser
No Globe Icons

Poopenshire
12-28-2012, 07:32 AM
I have the Countdown, its just usually wrong (all my timers are 15 seconds longer minimally than advertised)
I have the globe Icon.

I do not have the Daylight Chaser
I do not have BP or Rank

I am afrid to join a Faction due to the issues.

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-28-2012, 08:58 AM
They are working on it though. When I started in late July (I believe the same month MW was released on Android) there were no events whatsoever, no collect ten or boss events. There was no bonus unit for purchasing an LE set either. And of course as mentioned no Battle points/rankings feature.

I'm still bothered by the no Battle points/Rankings feature and associated units, but Gree has implemented everything else that has been missing albeit late. Everything should be released at the same time in my opinion, but the fact they are at least making an effort to catch up android is good to see.

WhoAmI
12-28-2012, 07:03 PM
I dont have Daylight Chaser and Faction Raider...sigh...