PDA

View Full Version : Boss event freezes and repeat firing?

HGF69
12-28-2012, 12:52 AM
Anyone else find the boss events buggy with it freezing on your soldier firing? Very annoying when its the last one to defeat and you don't know what you get!

In fact I wonder if you do get anything at all in this case?

Zoltarov
12-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Use the lock/unlock on your device. The freezing stops instantly.
Before I used function this i had sometimes to wait 8 minutes for the drop.
For me the freezing is mostly on free hits.

HGF69
12-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Use the lock/unlock on your device. The freezing stops instantly.
Before I used function this i had sometimes to wait 8 minutes for the drop.
For me the freezing is mostly on free hits.

Where is lock/unlock?

Zoltarov
12-28-2012, 01:43 AM
Where is lock/unlock?

I play on an ipad. My lock is on top of my device. Unlock you swipe your screen.

HGF69
12-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Right I thought you meant an in game function thanks

BigBassTurd
12-28-2012, 12:03 PM
No thats a new character his name is Sgt. Stroker and you have to wait till he finishes LOL

Commander Ghost
12-29-2012, 04:36 AM
This happens to me alot. I simply pull down the gray tab at the top of my screen ( the ine that shows weather, stock, and notifications). Wait a few seconds and pish it back up to dissapear and the freeze is gone.

mikebarth1955
12-29-2012, 06:25 AM
I have an LLP on an older iPod, and it happens every time. Both avatars continue firing when I hit free. Only the boss avatar keeps firing when I hit cash or gold. Sent in a ticket during last boss event, got a "we are working on it" reply, and it continues to hang up on this event. I have been exiting and reloading. I get the units, but I don't get as many hits as I would normally because I can't attack again until my health builds up. If anyone has an "iPod" fix, I'd appreciate hearing about it.