PDA

View Full Version : Bonus for buying all four limited edition pieces in a set

Chuck Nuts
12-27-2012, 10:20 AM
In Modern War they offer a bonus unit if you buy all four of the limited edition units that are available in a set. Is there a similar bonus for the Crime City limited edition sets? I do not see any info button on the Crime City limited pieces so I can't tell if it is worthwhile to buy all four pieces in the current set.

Does anyone know if we get a bonus item if we buy all four limited pieces in the current set? If not, then I'd like to recommend that Gree should do the same sort of bonus that they offer in Modern War when you buy a full set of limited units. I might consider buying that P1 Manta if it would allow me to complete the set and get a really cool bonus unit.

Thanks.

Olly1
12-27-2012, 10:31 AM
If you want a simple answer, no, CC doesn't have that type of offer like MW does

Chuck Nuts
12-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Simple answers are usually the best. Thanks Olly1.

Elastic Earl
12-27-2012, 04:44 PM
I would certainly like to see that option come to Crime City. Seems like a good idea for Gree as people would buy the set with the temptation of those super powerful rare items they offer in MW. Please suggest to developers...

Seany527
12-28-2012, 01:21 AM
If you want a simple answer, no, CC doesn't have that type of offer like MW does

And what would be the complex answer?