PDA

View Full Version : Putting henchmen to use

TonySpaghetti
12-27-2012, 08:40 AM
I really wish that build times & upgrade times were based on the number of henchmen you have. More henchmen = faster times.

Bala could be my foreman. Just kidding. I don't need my laundromats upgraded. :D

Abe Froman
12-27-2012, 08:46 AM
Bala could be my foreman. Just kidding. I don't need my laundromats upgraded. :D

Heh, it would be a really quick and beneficial upgrade though.

Abe Froman
12-27-2012, 08:49 AM
All kidding aside though, I don't think henchmen need any additional responsibilities other than guarding your defense buildings.

I treated myself to quite a few extra henchmen when I took advantage of this last gold sale. Score!

TonySpaghetti
12-27-2012, 08:58 AM
All kidding aside though, I don't think henchmen need any additional responsibilities other than guarding your defense buildings.

I treated myself to quite a few extra henchmen when I took advantage of this last gold sale. Score!

Congrats on your new henchmen! :)

Nicky the Nose
12-27-2012, 09:41 AM
I bought a bunch of new henchman also. I bought all my henchman a vehicle this last gold sale also. Can't have the boys waiting on the bus now can we.

LongFingers
12-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Beware, you're creating a new middle class of Henchmen, they will ask for more salary and social benefits....

Gree takes 10% of our income, now more labor costs this will be the bankrupt of our hoods !

Indian bong
12-27-2012, 10:06 AM
This might sound lil stupid . . but can any1 explain me what is the actual use of a henchmen . . other than being an substitute to a mafia member . .

Nicky the Nose
12-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Beware, you're creating a new middle class of Henchmen, they will ask for more salary and social benefits....

Gree takes 10% of our income, now more labor costs this will be the bankrupt of our hoods !

Hadn't thought of that but still my boys deserve the best. If that means your taxes go up do what I do, move your headquarters overseas.

Nicky the Nose
12-27-2012, 10:18 AM
This might sound lil stupid . . but can any1 explain me what is the actual use of a henchmen . . other than being an substitute to a mafia member . .

They man the defense buildings, and drive your vehicles

Holicaholic
12-27-2012, 02:28 PM
I can't understand why you would waste gold on henchmen....

Abe Froman
12-27-2012, 03:05 PM
I can't understand why you would waste gold on henchmen....

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/0BEBEEBD-BE47-4CEE-9696-B01BF905CF87-16925-00001AEE2EEA425B_zpsc7fb6e3c.jpg

l1ster
12-27-2012, 03:39 PM

They don't do anything - be wary of what others say as there is an ongoing joke about how useful they are and some forum members like to have a bit of fun with new forum members. Bottom line is: don't spend gold on mafia.

Luciferianism
12-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Henchmen are already overpowered.

Lonestoner
12-27-2012, 05:55 PM
You know, I'm not one to dislike trolling by any means, but this whole santa / joakim thing has gotten completely ridiculous now. What kind of mental issues do you people have to have the desire to hide behind all these different identities so you can run stupid smack like you are? I never knew who you were, and will never care to, but seriously.. If all you're on here to do is troll, how long does it take you to realize how big of a loser you truly are and stop?

At least Dipstik's posts are slightly entertaining every now and then.. And he doesn't have to make multiple accounts to do it. All of his posts aren't troll posts either; he actually has some slight legitimacy around here.

If you got banned, man up and live out your ban then come back.

If you got run off by the community because you're a freakin' loser, take a hint.

If you get off by being a completely false individual, you may as well shoot yourself in the face now, because there's no hope for you in life. You're like the little kid that's burning ants in the magnifying glass, except you do it every day, over, and over, and over again.

It's completely pathetic and anyone with half a brain would agree.

So, do us all a favor, and grow up, grow a set, or GTFO.

Tomatoneverdie
12-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Lol, I hope no noob read this thread and go buy himself a vault of henchman....

TonySpaghetti
12-27-2012, 05:59 PM
You know, I'm not one to dislike trolling by any means, but this whole santa / joakim thing has gotten completely ridiculous now. What kind of mental issues do you people have to have the desire to hide behind all these different identities so you can run stupid smack like you are? I never knew who you were, and will never care to, but seriously.. If all you're on here to do is troll, how long does it take you to realize how big of a loser you truly are and stop?

At least Dipstik's posts are slightly entertaining every now and then.. And he doesn't have to make multiple accounts to do it. All of his posts aren't troll posts either; he actually has some slight legitimacy around here.

If you got banned, man up and live out your ban then come back.

If you got run off by the community because you're a freakin' loser, take a hint.

If you get off by being a completely false individual, you may as well shoot yourself in the face now, because there's no hope for you in life. You're like the little kid that's burning ants in the magnifying glass, except you do it every day, over, and over, and over again.

It's completely pathetic and anyone with half a brain would agree.

So, do us all a favor, and grow up, grow a set, or GTFO.

Who is this directed at?

Tomatoneverdie
12-27-2012, 06:00 PM

I am laughing like an idiot and my 2-yr-old is looking at me like I am one, hahaha....

Lonestoner
12-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Who is this directed at?

The santa / whatever guy.

I've never really kept up with who is who on here, dravak drama, santa trolling, stuff like that. I've skimmed over most of it, but put no thought into finding out who is who.. It just gets real old after a while..

Dipstik
12-27-2012, 06:03 PM
All of his posts aren't troll posts either; he actually has some slight legitimacy around here.

I like to keep people guessing... If you're ALWAYS trolling, they see you coming.

TonySpaghetti
12-27-2012, 06:08 PM
The santa / whatever guy.

I've never really kept up with who is who on here, dravak drama, santa trolling, stuff like that. I've skimmed over most of it, but put no thought into finding out who is who.. It just gets real old after a while..

Ahhh ok. I'm assuming Santaquim is QPR. If you wait a couple of days, eventually a "mug" will be dropped, then we'll know for sure. Whoever it is, Joaquim deserves the abuse.

Lonestoner
12-27-2012, 06:10 PM
I like to keep people guessing... If you're ALWAYS trolling, they see you coming.

You bring a good point.. I don't mind your trolling at all, as you keep it in check.. There are others around here whose forum life fully consists of trolling, and that's pretty pitiful.

I can't imagine what their home life is like. Probably pretty depressing..

Either way, being the type of person that I am, I can't understand the point behind constantly trolling people. I can't imagine it being fun, entertaining, comical, or anything else positive. But that's just me, and everybody's different I guess..

TonySpaghetti
12-27-2012, 06:15 PM
You bring a good point.. I don't mind your trolling at all, as you keep it in check.. There are others around here whose forum life fully consists of trolling, and that's pretty pitiful.

I can't imagine what their home life is like. Probably pretty depressing..

Either way, being the type of person that I am, I can't understand the point behind constantly trolling people. I can't imagine it being fun, entertaining, comical, or anything else positive. But that's just me, and everybody's different I guess..

FWIW, my original post was legitimate.

Lonestoner
12-27-2012, 06:23 PM
FWIW, my original post was legitimate.

Absolutely, it might actually make them worth purchasing if that was the case.. Other than that, they're pretty useless imo since you have to ticket to get them removed.. I'd never buy one as they are right now, that's for sure :)

Joeycool
12-27-2012, 06:26 PM

Can I take this opportunity to remind you that a henchman is for life... not just for Christmas.

Kthxbye

Lonestoner
12-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Did Santa not bring you any presents?

No I had a good Christmas actually.. Maybe I was a bit harsh, but it just gets a bit old at the same time. I just don't get the appeal behind constant trolling and such. These forums are clogged enough already, basically unmoderated, and it's definitely not helping the issue..

Plus I was bored at the time of my original thrashing.. I usually just ignore it. All good now. :)

Indian bong
12-27-2012, 11:41 PM

Drive ur vehicles . . . hahaha Srsly bro . . Your talents shld be recognized and suitably rewarded . . Gree i hope ur listening . .

Indian bong
12-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Exactly. They are 2x stronger and carry twice the number of weapons as a regular mafia member.

I now have 350 henchmen I have won and bought with gold. Going for full 500!

When I do I will be over 100k stats!

Santa Y u no bring me henchmen as Christmas Gift . . :D not that am complaining over the stash of grass i got . . but still . . :rolleyes: