PDA

View Full Version : Question re: +5 mafia from Warmachine Sleigh

Illuminati
12-26-2012, 09:16 PM
I was fortunate enough to get the Warmachine Sleigh from the most recent collect 10 event. This is my first and only item with a + "x" mafia modifier and was wondering how it's supposed to work. If I already have 500 mafia, does it increase my attack and defense as if I in fact had 5 additional mafia members? What if my opponent has 500 mafia too? How is the +5 calculated during an attack or robbery?

Munch on it
12-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Just look in the fight results when you fight you should have 505 mafia not 500.

Illuminati
12-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Just look in the fight results when you fight you should have 505 mafia not 500.

I understand that but my question is other than my fight screen showing 505 mafia, is the extra +5 mafia actually calculated in attack and defense stats?

mxz
12-26-2012, 09:49 PM
I understand that but my question is other than my fight screen showing 505 mafia, is the extra +5 mafia actually calculated in attack and defense stats?Does your fight screen attack match your profile attack?

Illuminati
12-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Does your fight screen attack match your profile attack?

Yeah it does.

mxz
12-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah it does.There ya go.

I wonder if rival profile stats reflect any -mafia modifiers...

Illuminati
12-26-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't quite understand what you mean. If my fight screen attack and my profile attack are the same, wouldn't that suggest that the +5 mafia modifier in fact does nothing?

iteachem
12-26-2012, 10:18 PM
I don't quite understand what you mean. If my fight screen attack and my profile attack are the same, wouldn't that suggest that the +5 mafia modifier in fact does nothing?

did you log your attack/defense before the sleigh?

Illuminati
12-26-2012, 10:23 PM
did you log your attack/defense before the sleigh?

No because I was too busy adding more Exeleros with the respect I was collecting during the pvp event, and because my attack kept fluctuating with the adding and losing of snowballs.

Bea
12-26-2012, 10:35 PM
My fight screen shows the same attack for fight (505 mafia) and rob (500 mafia)...

mongorie
12-26-2012, 10:38 PM
If you have the max amount of explosives check your equipment used on the fight screen, if it shows 2525 (assuming yu have 500 mafia) then it is working correctly......

LongFingers
12-26-2012, 11:36 PM
If you have the max amount of explosives check your equipment used on the fight screen, if it shows 2525 (assuming yu have 500 mafia) then it is working correctly......
If you have 500 mafia or more, the items used in a fight are 2525 not 2500.
5 mafia added at max. Of 500. Only checked in fights
Not checked in robs.
Increase in Att/Def stats not checked but It's working correctly during fights

lsumreed14
12-27-2012, 02:10 AM
It seems to be extremely difficult to tell if the modifier is used for Android users. My mafia stays the same, my stats rise with additional mafia over 500, and the equipment used shows 163, which is the # of different items used, instead of 2525.

LongFingers
12-27-2012, 02:30 AM
It seems to be extremely difficult to tell if the modifier is used for Android users. My mafia stays the same, my stats rise with additional mafia over 500, and the equipment used shows 163, which is the # of different items used, instead of 2525.
What is your lvl and mafia size ?
If you're at lvl 10, you can use only 50 mafia. Every mafia uses 5 items, that is 250 items. The best.
If you got sleigh, you can use in this case, 275 items
That is the benefit of this modifier, If I'm right

(CK) EL
12-27-2012, 02:32 AM
For androiders...
we will see if this +5 mafia works in boss event because in PVP you can never be certain
what's for sure is that % modifiers do no work in boss event eg: 10% mafia attack etc

(CK) EL
12-27-2012, 11:26 PM
it is checked now..
i don't know if +5 mafia works in PvP but it doesn't work in boss event

bimmer kid
12-28-2012, 09:19 AM
yeaa i dont think it works. same mafia in fight screen and profile.
what a suprise :eek:

LongFingers
12-28-2012, 09:23 AM
yeaa i dont think it works. same mafia in fight screen and profile.
what a suprise :eek:
It works same mafia but items used in fight are bigger than max mafia allowed
Verify this

(CK) EL
12-28-2012, 10:08 AM
It is definitely not working.
I keep spreadsheet with my inventory so i know the exact numbers of my stats.
I already have sent a ticket

dragon001
12-28-2012, 10:23 AM
One would think it would work in boss events, but its not in mine either

Deluxe
12-28-2012, 11:04 AM

Is anyone surprised that the f-tards at gree rolled out a product that doesnt work..?!

LongFingers
12-28-2012, 11:09 AM
I took a screenshot of a fight. Number of items were increased at 2525. I did't verify real increase in att stats used in fight.
I was sure that worked but your arguments are irrefutable and your experience proved

Sandukan
12-28-2012, 11:38 AM
On my android the number of items used does not reflect 500 per item.
I never see 2500 in a fight screen and all mafia I have appears and not 500. Same thing for whomever I attack. Fight screen shows all their mafia.

Android players may never know if the +5 is working until they update the fight screen. Must be some seriously complicate code to write since people have been complaining about this for a while.

(CK) EL
12-28-2012, 12:46 PM
I am on android and as sanducan said i cant see how many items i use in battle.
What i am saying is that in boss event where i can check my attack, none of the 3 attack modifiers that i have work.
My attack in boss match with my attack in my spreadsheet without the modifiers. I have +5 mafia, +10%mafia attack and +20% car attack.
I cant understand how a modifier works in pvp and not in boss event. When i asked gree about they told me that what i see in my profile and in pvp battle screen is calculated in my mobile and what i see in boss event is calculated in their servers.
I have sent a new ticket asking more details about and i ll let you know about.

LongFingers
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM
My attack points in Boss are right with my profile stats + attack skills*10, like expected in Bill's guide. No changes due this modifier.
Seems only work in PVP (not verified in robs, trying not to lose snowballs if possible)

my mafia in fight is 505 and the items used are 2525, seems modifiers works here
(now trying to verify this with current stats)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8862/modifier5.jpg

marshmall
12-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Just too bad that we on Android cant see those things since gee havent fixxed that bugs yet....

LongFingers
12-28-2012, 02:03 PM
my current att stats are 51929. Last Fight results shows 51929, 505 mafia and 2525 items.
I can't verify if modifier works because my items spreadsheet is not updated.
Sending ticket now trying to clarify this issue

(CK) EL
12-28-2012, 02:27 PM
It would be intresting to know what ios players are seeing when they attack an android player with that modifier.
Does any indian read this? All players in sharktank are welcomed to attack me

Nicky the Nose
12-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Mine works, try doing 1 attack and 1 robbery on same rival and see what your mafia looks like on reports

daystardawg
12-28-2012, 06:08 PM
@Longfingers and other Apple users:

your attack & rob screens show much different info than the screens we android users see.

i wish i could do a screen shot to show you but i can't.

in a nutshell:
we see--
1) our mob size (total mafia, whether it is 5 or 1000)
2) our mob attack# which is the SAME # in our "My Profile" page Total Mafia Attack ie for me its 56,115 currently.
3) Equipment used which is currently 326 for me. it DOES NOT give us total # of equipment used, just different named items.
then we have a scrollable matrix that shows our best items, but DOES NOT show all items used.

and i just attacked someone and robbed one of their bldgs and checked the respective screens and they are exactly the same. so either the sleigh is working for both attacks and robs or isn't working at all for android. i'm gonna go with the latter choice.

dragon001
12-28-2012, 08:43 PM
My modifier is working now, also on the boss event! Yea!

LongFingers
12-29-2012, 12:35 AM
My modifier is working now, also on the boss event! Yea!
How do you verify that it works ?
are you Android or Ios player ?

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 01:53 AM
Just checked... It doesnt work in boss event

Nicky the Nose
12-29-2012, 02:57 AM
I'm on iOS, it works for attacks, not robberies, and my spreadsheet was/is out of date so I can not confirm boss events

lsumreed14
12-29-2012, 05:50 AM
I second that it doesnt work for boss event (android). Since it should work for attacks, do I need to go to 505 mafia or stay at 500 mafia? I will just have to go on faith if it works on android until/if they fix the stat bugs.

LongFingers
12-29-2012, 06:17 AM
I second that it doesnt work for boss event (android). Since it should work for attacks, do I need to go to 505 mafia or stay at 500 mafia? I will just have to go on faith if it works on android until/if they fix the stat bugs.
You don't have to do anything with your mafia.
for example, if you have 100 mafia you can use 5 items for each mafia on fight = 500 items
with this modifier, on fight you have 100+5 mafia, that is 525 items used at fight.
But we aren't sure that it works. in IOS players (screenshots posted here) seems that it works, +5 mafia added, +25 new items added at fight, but this stats can't be verified now.
Andriod players, with a detailed spreadsheet of items, say that it doesn't work. this modifier doesn't add new power at current stats, verified due a detailed inventoty of their items.

daystardawg
12-29-2012, 09:28 AM
@ longfingers
did you read my previous post? i attacked and robbed someone and my results screen was the same for both.

daystardawg
12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
I am on android and as sanducan said i cant see how many items i use in battle.
What i am saying is that in boss event where i can check my attack, none of the 3 attack modifiers that i have work.
My attack in boss match with my attack in my spreadsheet without the modifiers. I have +5 mafia, +10%mafia attack and +20% car attack.
I cant understand how a modifier works in pvp and not in boss event. When i asked gree about they told me that what i see in my profile and in pvp battle screen is calculated in my mobile and what i see in boss event is calculated in their servers.
I have sent a new ticket asking more details about and i ll let you know about.

(ck) EL are you saying the swift hit N runner car from several months ago modifier isn't working? has it ever worked? i have it and never really thought to check if it really added the bonus.

the_dude
12-29-2012, 11:09 AM
@ longfingers
did you read my previous post? i attacked and robbed someone and my results screen was the same for both.

It looks as though it is working for IOS but not droid. Hence the conflicting reports.

(CK) EL
12-29-2012, 11:52 AM
(ck) EL are you saying the swift hit N runner car from several months ago modifier isn't working? has it ever worked? i have it and never really thought to check if it really added the bonus.

It never worked for boss event and it is also invisible in profile stats. Nobody can say if it works in pvp but i doupt.

As far as for +5 mafia.. It works for IOS in pvp but not for android.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43385-Are-you-Indian-and-IOS-player-Please-read-this-)

daystardawg
12-29-2012, 11:57 AM
so again we android users get hosed.

other than the nice Att/Def we don't get the bonus. whats weird is that the bonuses in lower building upgrade times and energy regen works fine from grapnel gun and devils take down.

Tony 432847666
01-01-2013, 06:12 PM
I can confirm that the sleigh modifier +5 mafia does not work. ios device.
it is not that hard to confirm it since it does not apply when robbing. so I have tried rob and att, levle 40, 200 mafia when robbing and 205 mafia when attacking; however, that attacking stat would stay the same 12304 whether robbing, attacking and beating boss. so I can conclude that 5 more mafia is being added when attacking players, but no attck increase.
any thoughts???

Coldjoey
01-01-2013, 09:26 PM
I can confirm that the sleigh modifier +5 mafia does not work. ios device.it is not that hard to confirm it since it does not apply when robbing. so I have tried rob and att, levle 40, 200 mafia when robbing and 205 mafia when attacking; however, that attacking stat would stay the same 12304 whether robbing, attacking and beating boss. so I can conclude that 5 more mafia is being added when attacking players, but no attck increase.any thoughts???I concur. But can't be bother to send a ticket for someone to send me an email, telling me it works in the background (knowing full well it doesn't) and suggesting I might find the answer I'm looking for on the fourm. Case closed please waste more time filling in a survey

Bea
01-15-2013, 10:39 PM
I sent in a ticket for this item and they treated me like a retard, explained that only 500 members are allowed to use weapons and items, I guess the 5 other members just stand around with thumbs up there asses

Lols

extras