PDA

View Full Version : Hacker or not

War player
12-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Just was taken for 330,000 gold. Is that possible, or is this guy a hacker?

Gambit12
12-26-2012, 04:52 PM
All Gree games has leak & there's nothing they can do as of now to stop it...

DIrishB
12-26-2012, 04:54 PM
It's definitely possible if he's allocated enough points to his Stamina. I may be wrong, but I think you can take up to 9900 gold per attack as long as it's unvaulted. So if he's not hacking, he's got at least 34 stamina, or just waited a bit and let it recharge.

Best way to see if someone's hacking is to examine their units and gear. If they've got a full dragon army, along with the best weapons and armor, but have a low monster kill count and low IPH, they're probably hacking.

But in this case it doesn't sound like it. Like I said, they probably just have high stamina.

chimera69
12-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes, it's very doable to be taken for that much money in regular game play. You can be attacked up to a certain # of times in a row depending on your level (I think 20 attacks is the max, if I remember correctly). Then you can be attacked again, up to that # limit after ~2hour "recharging period".

The way the newsfeed works in the game, all that attacking by a single player gets lumped together as just a couple of attacks instead of listing the dozens of individual attacks that actually occurred. So, it can give a false impression of you losing all that money in one shot, which is not the case.

Ratma2001
12-26-2012, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=chimera69;533430]Yes, it's very doable to be taken for that much money in regular game play. You can be attacked up to a certain # of times in a row depending on your level (I think 20 attacks is the max, if I remember correctly). Then you can be attacked again, up to that # limit after ~2hour "recharging period"

Or they may be legit and recharged with 10 gems but i would check their stats and find out more ? How far OVERVAULT were you ?.

BadNews
12-26-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't think anyone can hack the battle system from client side.
One player can only attack another one 20 times, then you should wait 4 hours for another 20 attacks to the same player.
When did you login to game last time?
?

War player
12-26-2012, 08:58 PM
The attack only came once. I was playing when the attack happened. I thought you could only attack 20 times.

Tis guy took me from approx 650,000 down to 330,000, which was my vault max. I don't know how he could have done that without cheating.

echus14
12-26-2012, 09:03 PM
The attack only came once. I was playing when the attack happened. I thought you could only attack 20 times.

Tis guy took me from approx 650,000 down to 330,000, which was my vault max. I don't know how he could have done that without cheating.

That does sound suspicious. Pls send a ticket. It may not be a hacker but a glitch in the system like when my epic boss regained its life force midway through. At least GREE may give you back the gold.

Shinazueli
12-26-2012, 10:14 PM
That does sound suspicious. Pls send a ticket. It may not be a hacker but a glitch in the system like when my epic boss regained its life force midway through. At least GREE may give you back the gold.

Agreed. Diminishing returns below 430k would mean it would take hundreds of attacks to lower you down that far.

bgood
12-27-2012, 06:19 AM
That doesn't sound legit. Send a ticket let us know what they say

Winstrol
12-27-2012, 06:26 AM
I'm sure he attacked you again after 4 hours , because it's impossible to attack more than 20 times every 4 hour , even doe you are hacker :P

Mantou
12-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Players can attack you 20 time and reset at 4 hours.

But, I got once when I was doing on PVP quest. I hit a player and ding to next level, I hit him more then 20 times... ( when ding your Stamina when back to full again )

War player
12-27-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks. I did send in a ticket.

Ratma2001
12-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Question.. if you send in a ticket for a reported HACKER / CHEAT do you get notification back that they have investigated and BANNED that particular person or is it the same old "We will investigate the matter" reply ?
I would like to see it processed from start to finish if i WAS to put a ticket in . I would like a notification that I WAS RIGHT with that particluar person and if i wasnt i still want to know.

Dudebot121256
12-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Question.. if you send in a ticket for a reported HACKER / CHEAT do you get notification back that they have investigated and BANNED that particular person or is it the same old "We will investigate the matter" reply ?
I would like to see it processed from start to finish if i WAS to put a ticket in . I would like a notification that I WAS RIGHT with that particluar person and if i wasnt i still want to know.Unless they've changed policies, they don't tell you the outcome of the investigation. When I sent in a ticket, they said "Thanks, we'll take a look. Unfortunately, we can't tell you the outcome of our investigation".

Ratma2001
12-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Unless they've changed policies, they don't tell you the outcome of the investigation. When I sent in a ticket, they said "Thanks, we'll take a look. Unfortunately, we can't tell you the outcome of our investigation".

Thats a bit daft ? so if you find a person whom you think is and they "Investigate" , your still in the dark and they may still be playing ? still cheating , taking your hard earned GOLD and raiding you after you play the correct way? And if you buy GEMS from time to time to make your kingdom better and they steal the return you invested ..Whats the use in sending a ticket then ? Surely they could either say -You were correct - or if their not cheating state that the case was investigated and no further action is required ?
Can you get the amount back that was STOLEN by these Cheaters ?

War player
12-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Here was their response:

Thank you for reporting this matter.

I will be looking into this player now. Please be aware that we do not share the results of our investigations or details of any actions taken against the user.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I asked them if found to be a cheater, would they credit my account for the money taken. I'm not holding my breath.

The1nONLY
12-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Just was taken for 330,000 gold. Is that possible, or is this guy a hacker?Your chain of events has clouded your judgement and has decieved your eyes. Things may have not as they seem newsfeed can lag and give you not updated news. You have been attack 20times for $198K and 4hrs later another $150K. Hackers can load millions of gold anytime so why do they need your 330K gold?

King Gabriel388
12-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Your chain of events has clouded your judgement and has decieved your eyes. Things may have not as they seem newsfeed can lag and give you not updated news. You have been attack 20times for $198K and 4hrs later another $150K. Hackers can load millions of gold anytime so why do they need your 330K gold?

That's a good point.

DragCro
12-28-2012, 02:28 AM
Your chain of events has clouded your judgement and has decieved your eyes. Things may have not as they seem newsfeed can lag and give you not updated news. You have been attack 20times for $198K and 4hrs later another $150K. Hackers can load millions of gold anytime so why do they need your 330K gold?

I Agree on your reply!
P.s.congrats on your 1 rank on ice chest event,nice unit

War player
12-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Final update: Gree has credited my account with the gold I lost!!

King Gabriel388
12-29-2012, 07:44 PM
That's good news indeed.

DragCro
01-02-2013, 06:21 PM
This is a new thread from CJ54,so dont post any new threads,read what Cj wrote,or post your isue on that thread.
Here is a link:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43516-Regarding-hack-reports-discussion