PDA

View Full Version : GSF accepting applications to join our team!

fearandrea
12-26-2012, 12:36 PM
There is going to be two new spots open soon in Global Strike Force for new recruits.

We are looking for members with high stats.
A/D minimum of 70k.
IPH minimum of $800k

Have to be an active player, who's willing to donate daily, and pull his own weight.

Also we need someone who is willing to participate through FaceBook.

What you will receive. (you know, besides the awsomeness of being in the GSF faction) :)

Health Regen: +18
Building Defense: 25%
Building Output: 10%

So far we have 44 members and we ranked 16th in the PVP tournament.

We'd LOVE to have you on our team!

--[GSF] FearAndrea

fearandrea
12-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Private message me if you are interested!

iamnasty
12-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Still recruiting ???

Selfproclaimed
12-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I tried to message you Andrea, not looking for faction though. You inbox is full

fearandrea
12-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Our faction size is growing so yes I'm still recruiting. :)

fearandrea
12-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Just emptied my inbox. :)

Ghunner
12-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Yeah, its a great Faction! But only join if you want to have fun and kick some butt!

iamnasty
12-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Our faction size is growing so yes I'm still recruiting. :)

Was wondering if you don't mind, what position is your team on the last event ???

Cheers

fearandrea
12-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Was wondering if you don't mind, what position is your team on the last event ???

Cheers

16th :)
Unless Superfaction still counts then it's 17th.

Tanner
12-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Do you require your recruits to spend gold?

bthuel
12-28-2012, 09:42 AM
No, we do not require you spend gold but do ask that you purchase a composites building for defense. The faction has contests monthly with rewards being iTune cards. They can be used to purchase your comp building - we have also offered iTune cards to members who have proven themselves so they could purchase a comp building. It is not required that you use or buy gold but most of us in the faction do.

Edit: Also, the health regeneration will most likely be maxed out today so the +18 to health regeneration will increase. We are doing this to help members complete this elite boss campaign. And, the minimum daily donation is 10-million but most of our members donate a lot more than this daily (we have our very own cash cows :)) Exemptions from 10-million donation can be negotiated for certain situations. For example, you are trying to save for your Anniversary centers or a major upgrade on a nano or AC. We recognize these buildings and upgrades help the faction in the long-run. Also, we are really active on Facebook and have tons of fun!

fearandrea
12-28-2012, 10:15 AM
No, we do not require you spend gold but do ask that you purchase a composites building for defense. The faction has contests monthly with rewards being iTune cards. They can be used to purchase your comp building - we have also offered iTune cards to members who have proven themselves so they could purchase a comp building. It is not required that you use or buy gold but most of us in the faction do.

Edit: Also, the health regeneration will most likely be maxed out today so the +18 to health regeneration will increase. We are doing this to help members complete this elite boss campaign. And, the minimum daily donation is 10-million but most of our members donate a lot more than this daily (we have our very own cash cows :)) Exemptions from 10-million donation can be negotiated for certain situations. For example, you are trying to save for your Anniversary centers or a major upgrade on a nano or AC. We recognize these buildings and upgrades help the faction in the long-run. Also, we are really active on Facebook and have tons of fun!

True true! Everything she just said!

GIJOE
12-28-2012, 10:57 AM
there are 3 people who won the iTunes cards donated back to the faction to buy more ingame cash, I thought that was pretty cool..:)

iamnasty
12-28-2012, 11:08 AM
16th :)
Unless Superfaction still counts then it's 17th.

Wow, that's very good, congratulation to GSF

Cheers

Sgt Z 0311
01-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Will have five more slots to fill once Gree resolves the ghost players!

Baraka
01-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Im take. But good luck guys !!!!

fearandrea
01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
We just got 5 of our ghosts removed 2 spots open.
Stats a/d 70k +
Iph of $800k +
And active with great sense of humor. You are welcome!

fearandrea
01-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Because we have been overrun with request to join GSF We have opened up a
sister faction now 'GSFAvengers' if you would like to join --the requirements are
A/d over 30k and Iph $400 and above. Daily player with a great sense of humor! Come join us!
# 280602422

Thanks!

nerdi
01-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Just a little light on stats, but check sig let me know? Thanks.

fearandrea
01-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Just a little light on stats, but check sig let me know? Thanks.

Are you trying out for GSF? GSF Avengers? I will talk to my leader and get back with you.
:)
You will be in one of our factions tho!

iamnasty
01-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Are you trying out for GSF? GSF Avengers? I will talk to my leader and get back with you.
You will be in one of our factions tho!

WOW, GSF has 2 factions ??? Which is the SR and JR ??

cheers :D

fearandrea
01-13-2013, 06:53 PM
WOW, GSF has 2 factions ??? Which is the SR and JR ??

cheers :D
Jr is GSF Avengers.